剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
你说的机器 在哪呢
This "machine," Where is it?
就在这里
Here, right here.
我们把它组装起来了
We put it together ourselves,
有些地方可能装反了 但...
so some bits might be on backwards, but...
就是它了
This is it.
这就是那个机器
This is... the machine.
没错
That's right.
干得很好 布莱克小姐
Excellent work, Miss Black.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉你个秘密吧
Can I tell you a secret?
我们见面的时候
When we met,
你最开始想得没错
You were right the first time.
法拉赫
Farah!
你要跟我走一趟了
You're going to have to come with me.
这样做太愚蠢了
This is lunacy.
你自己肯定清楚
You must see that.
有两个警♥察♥到神殿调查
Cops showed up at the Temple,
不得已杀掉了其中一个
had to kill one of them.
他们是不是还会来得更多
Should I be expecting more?
你背叛了雷尼 简直是疯了
You lost your mind when you betrayed Rainey.
至高灵魂对我们有所安排
The Supreme Soul had a plan for us,
对我们所有人
for all of us.
是吗 现在呢
Oh, really? Did he, now?
"找到更多寄主
"Find more bodies,
做更多傀儡 赚更多钱"
make new drones, make more money."
一点野心都没有
There's no ambition in that.
他那样纯属活该
He got what he had coming to him.
简直是瞎说
That's heresy.
这就是你让我惊喜的地方
This is what blows my mind about you,
你说的好像是真的一样
you talk about it like it's real.
好像是超自然的
Like it's... like it's spiritual.
这么多年了
After all these years,
你怎么还相信这些
how do you still believe in that?
这机器超越时空 来到我们这里
The machine came to us from across time and space.
你也在场
You were there,
你是原始灵魂之一
you're one of the original souls.
你想想 究竟是为什么
Why is it, do you think,
雷尼不让我们再建一个圣坛
that Rainey didn't let us build another altar?
非要我们待在某个腐臭大厦的地下室
Had us holed up in some rotted-out mansion basement,
困在某个破烂动物园的建筑里
had us in some decrepit zoo building?
这样一来他就能掌握一切
It's so he could control it.
圣坛神圣不可侵犯...
The altar is sacred...
不过是电子仪器
It's electrical!
灵魂交换器才不是什么圣迹
The Soul Exchanger isn't some holy relic,
而是科技的产物
it's a piece of technology.
一直是 永远都是
It always has been, it always will be.
你疯了
You're insane.
你的傀儡像无头苍蝇一样乱撞
Your drones are dropping like flies.
你的叛变就是个完完全全的失败
Your insurgency is a failure,
你把一切都毁了
You have ruined everything.
你杀了那个警探的同伴
The detective whose partner you killed,
他在找你 他不会善罢甘休
he's looking for you, and he's not going to go away.
我有另一台机器
I have the other machine!
所以说你现在要听我的
So that means you follow me now.
你现在回去 尽可能多的召集人来
So you are gonna go off and collect whoever you can,
那些还没逃走的人
whoever hasn't run away.
我的人会把相关的人也带来
My men are bringing in the relevant parties.
今晚我们就有那个机器了
I will have the machine tonight,
就在神殿里
and I will have it at the Temple,
你在那和我碰面
and you will meet me there.
我不管
I don't give a shit
你到底信不信我
whether you believe in me or not,
但我现在就是至高灵魂
but I am the Supreme Soul now.
安静点
Please be quiet.
拜托了...
Please...
不要再叫了
you gotta stop screaming.
你能别叫了吗
Can you stop screaming?
听着 不要再叫了
Listen, you gotta stop screaming.
不要再叫了好吗
Can you stop screaming?
好吧...
Okay...
今日被一辆汽车撞死
...Struck by a car today.
在通知其家属的过程中
While informing his next of kin,
警方有了惊人的发现
police uncovered a shocking discovery...
在吉福德的地下室里
two women who had been trapped
两名女子被他囚禁
and kept prisoner in Gifford's basement
长达三月
for over three months.
我要杀了那家伙
I'm gonna kill that guy.
嘿
Hey!
天哪...
Oh, God...
赶快把这玩意拔出去
Get this thing out of my leg!
我看网上说你不应该...
I read on the Internet that you're not supposed to...
我才不管那个破长方体让你干什么
I don't care what the stupid rectangle tells you to do!
如果我要死了 就会死
If I'm supposed to die, I will!
我不要去医院
I'm not gonna go to the hospital.
我不活了
I give up.
快点拔吧 我不活了
Just do it, I give up.
你受一次伤就不活了
You get hurt once and you give up?
我不会受伤
I can't get hurt.
我一直都是安全的 不会受伤...
I'm always safe, I can't get hurt...
是啊 过山车也安全呢
Yeah, well, a roller coaster is safe, too,
除非它飞出轨道
unless it goes off the tracks.
说什么鬼话
Gobbledy-gook!
你懂个屁
What do you even know about anything?
你太想当然了 巴特
You assumed too much, Bart.
你说你杀人都是跟着感觉杀
You say you kill whoever you feel like killing.
刚刚你有想杀死德克·简特里吗
Did you feel like killing Dirk Gently right then?
他刚刚...
He was...
他就在那
He was there.
我的意思是...
And I mean...
是有点... 是有点不一样 但是...
It was... It was different, but...
我知道... 我以为...
I knew... I thought...
我以为我知道我...
I thought that I knew that I was...
和我想的一样
That's what I thought.
你光天化日下在购物中心里开枪
You shoot up a mall in the middle of the day,
我们还跑出来了
and we just happen to get away?
我带着腿里插着刀的你
I walk you into a crowded hotel
走进人满为患的酒店
with a knife in your leg,
竟然还没有人发现
and we just happen to not get noticed?
这就是天意
It's the universe,
这就是那条河流
it's the stream of creation.
我人生的每一天都无所实事
I have been doing nothing every day of my life,
我以为 就这样了
and thinking it was that,
一事无成
nothing,
曾一事无成
it was nothing.
但现在我知道了
Okay, but now I can see it,
我还不清楚它是什么
and I don't know what it is,
也无法表述清楚
and I can't name it,
但是我亲身经历了
but I've seen it.
这可比理解它还要深刻
All right, and that's greater than understanding.
好吗 我相信
Okay? I believe.
我相信你 巴特
I believe in you, Bart.
你跟我说了...
You talk to me...
很多
a lot.
听着 我要把你扶起来 好吗
Look, we're gonna get you out of this tub, all right?
再给你找几件没有血的衣服
We're gonna find you clothes without blood on them,
给你找把武器
gonna get you a weapon,
我们这就出去
and we're gonna get out there
遵循着上天的指引
and follow the web of the universe,
做你该做的事情
so you can do what you're supposed to do.
杀死德克·简特里
Kill Dirk Gently.
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表