剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表
看吧 还不坏 对吧
See? That wasn't so bad, right?
你的锁怎么了
What happened to your lock?
哦 我的天...
Oh, my Go...
你的公♥寓♥怎么了
What happened to your apartment?
它...
Uh, well, it...
就像一个半导体之类的东西
Some kind of semiconductor or something.
半导体 就像 嗯...
Semiconductor? Like a, um...
我的天
Oh, God.
嘿 德克
Hey, Dirk!
哦 你好 阿曼达 看 是阿曼达
Oh, hi, Amanda! Look, it's Amanda.
阿曼达棒呆了
Amanda's fantastic.
你才棒呆了
You're fantastic.
这也跟案子有关系吗
Is this part of the case?
是的 但是...
Yes, but...
德克 你在这干嘛
Dirk, why are you here?
- 我们在等你 - 你好 托德
- We were waiting for you. - Hey, Todd.
你好 法拉赫
Oh, hi, Farah.
- 这是什么 - 还不知道
- What is this? - We don't know.
我们觉得这是什么东西的原理图
We think it's some sort of schematic of something.
德克 这是我的公♥寓♥
Dirk, this is my apartment.
哦 所以你才在这吗
Oh, is that why you're here?
这是张地图
It's a map.
又是张地图 一张地图把我们领向另一张地图
It's another map. A map lead us to a map!
这不是地图
It's not a map.
这是某一层的地图
It's one of those layers on maps
在市政♥府♥的网站上能查到的
that you can see on city government websites
给你标出公共设施的地图
that show you utilities.
市政♥府♥...
City government...
- 我很宅的 - 我也是
- I don't get out that much. - Me neither.
你看 这是电网图
This is an electrical grid, see?
这些事电力网
And those are power lines.
哦 酷 这真是太赞了
Oh, cool! No, this is really crazy.
我的天啊 她说得没错
Oh, my God, she's right.
看 这里应该
Look, those are where
是公路 这是里奇利
the roads would be, and that's the Ridgely.
这里就是这栋楼
That's this building.
我是法拉赫
I'm Farah.
我叫阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
夹克不错
Cool jacket.
一切都水到渠成
It's all happening!
我的天哪
Oh, for God's sakes.
你能不能别跟着我了
Oh! Will you stop following me?
我只是碰巧要下楼
I was just going down
去我车里拿个神奇的灯泡
to get the magic lightbulb from my car.
神奇的灯泡
Magic lightbulb?!
听着 我怎么跟你说的
Look, what did I tell you?
你就... 德克 你能不能离开我的公♥寓♥
Just... Dirk, will you just get out of my apartment.
我说过 一切线索都会围绕这你发生
I told you it would bend back around to you,
现在成真了
and now it has!
- 给我一点时间 - 我们注定要相识
- Give me a second. - We're meant to know each other.
这话我都跟你说烦了
Now, I'm sick of having this conversation!
那里有一张地图 它的中间
There's a map in there with your bloody building
就是你这栋该死的楼
right at the center of it.
你得帮助我
I want your help.
这片街区...
This neighborhood...
我们现在在的地方
the one we're in right now,
就叫斯普林斯区
it's called Springsborough.
就像
Like...
埃德加·斯普林的名字一样
Like Edgar Spring.
那是帕特里克·斯普林的父亲 对吧
That was Patrick Spring's father, right?
斯普林斯区
Springsborough.
这不是巧合 对吧
It's not a coincidence, is it?
不是
No.
我们肯定会证明不是巧合
I'm certain we'll find that it's not.
你早知道这些事情会发生
You knew this was going to happen.
不是这件 但是...
Not this, but...
知道类似的事情
something like this, yes.
这是真的 对吗
It's real, isn't it?
全都是真的
It's all real.
你和你说的一样
You really are what you say you are,
某种... 全能侦探
some kind of... holistic detective.
我正在努力
I'm trying.
这足够证明了吗
Is this enough proof?
你会帮助我么
Will you help me?
你好 "伊卡洛斯"计划
Hello, Project Icarus.
不
No.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
西瓦莱德 我们得谈谈
Svlad, we need to talk.
那不再是我的名字了
That's not my name anymore.
- 那就叫你德克把 - 我说了 离我远点
- Dirk, then. - I said, leave me alone!
弗里德金
Friedkin!
弗里德金 该死的 放开他
Friedkin, God damn it, get off of him!
他刚要逃走
He was escaping.
你现在放开他 士兵 这是命令
You release him now, soldier, that's an order!
你现在就干这个了
Is this what you do now?
袭击别人
You just attack people?
抱歉 长官 我迷糊了
Sorry, sir, I got confused.
他看起来还不错
He seems like a winner.
德克 听我说
Dirk, listen to me.
干嘛 你又要骗我什么
Why, do you have new lies to tell me?
我们需要你回来进行任务汇报
We need you to come back in for debriefing.
是啊 为什么不呢 都过去十六年了
Yes, why not, it's only been 16 years.
"黑翼"正在被复查
Black Wing is under review.
所以我们才从警♥察♥手里把你保了出来
That's why we bailed you out when the police brought you in.
你至少得回去一趟
It's the least you can do.
至少得回去一趟
The least I could do?
我这是为你好
This is in your best interest.
你跟他们许诺 然后自己做不到
You promised them something, and you couldn't deliver.
你跟我许诺 自己也做不到
You promised me something, and you couldn't deliver.
德克 我不是你的敌人
Dirk, I am not the enemy here.
你也不是个侦探
And you're not a detective.
你会把自己害惨的 如果你这样下去...
You're going to get yourself hurt or killed if you keep...
我在调查一个案子
I am on a case!
我也有了朋友
I have friends!
我们找到了线索
And we found clues.
我们会解决这个谜题 真正的谜题
We're going to solve a mystery, a real one!
还有人认为 我是个很好的侦探呢
And some people think I'm a pretty good detective!
我是在保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
我不知道他们会做什么
I don't know what they'll do.
我不在乎 我也不需要你
I don't care. I don't need you.
你继续回去躲着吧
Go back to hiding in the shadows.
这是你唯一能做得好的事情
It was the only thing you were ever good at.
你想让我去抓住他么
Do you want me to go get him?
不 现在不用
No. Not now.
我们换个方法试试
We'll try another angle.
你会抓住他的 长官 所有人
You'll get them, sir. All of them.
必须抓住他们
We have to.
我刚到这
I'm just here right now.
我会把它修好 然后我会...
I'll get it going, and then I'll...
我们走之后
Doesn't look like anyone else
应该还没有人来过的样子
has been here since we were here.
对 有成堆的尸体需要处理
Yeah, there's a ton of bodies to clean up,
但是东西都能照常运作
but everything still works.
把他带过来 再带只老鼠过来
Bring him here. And bring a mouse.
... 冷空气会随之而来
... cooler temperatures arrive after that.
周二的最高气温只有八摄氏度
47 for a high on Tuesday.
下面是新闻事件
And now for the news.
今早在洛根高地的纵火案发现场
A surprising update on the body discovered
发现的尸体 有了惊人的鉴定结果
at the scene of the arson in Logan Heights this morning.
我们得知 尸体被确认为是
We now have information that the body has been identified
剧集 | 全能侦探社(2016) | 导航列表