剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
是本邀请我的
Ben invited me,
你要想揍人的话 揍他吧
so if you wanna slug somebody, slug him.
不是 我很高兴见到你
No. I'm glad to see you.
我想 感谢你为麦克卢斯基太太所作的一切
I wanted ro, uh, thank you for what you did for Mrs. Mccluskey.
你人真好
That was very kind.
她是位很了不起的女士
She's an awesome lady,
她曾帮我一位委托人脱了罪
and she once helped out a client of mine.
我就想说这些
Well, that's all I wanted to say.
好好享受婚宴吧
Enjoy the reception.
不是吧 你就想不到其他话要跟我说的吗
Really, you can't think of anything else to say to me?
比如呢
Like what?
我也不知道 比如
I don't know. Like, um...
比如"特里普 也许你真是个好人
How about, "Hey, Trip, maybe you are a good guy.
我应该再给你一次机会的"
I should give you another chance"?
所以你才去找那张老唱片
Is that why you found that old record?
为了打动我
to impress me?
你真这么认为
Do you really think that?
听着
Look...
我清楚地知道 我想和你在一起
I know I wanna be with you.
但如果你无法再信任我了
But if you don't think you can ever trust me again...
我也不会求你的
Well, I'm not gonna beg.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
是啊 你为什么想和我在一起
Yes. Why do you want to be with me?
你是我的律师
You were my lawyer.
你知道我生命中的所有丑事
You know all the ugliest details of my life--
撒谎 醉酒 滥交
my lying, my drinking, my promiscuity.
你让加布作证的时候我反而如释重负了
I was actually relieved when you put Gaby on the witness stand
因为这就解释了你吻我的原因
because it explained why you kissed me.
就是为了操控我 这我明白
It was a manipulation. I got it.
而你都知道我有这么多缺点
But to keep saying you want me when you know how...
还一直说想要我
horribly flawed I am.
我不相信你 是因为这根本毫无道理
I don't trust you because it just doesn't make sense.
不如
How about...
我解释一下吧
I explain it?
这样够清楚了吗
Did that clear it up for you?
差不多了
Almost.
布里
Look, Bree...
你所说的那些丑事
All those ugly details you're talking about, I...
只能证明人无完人
They just prove that you're human.
我可不想去爱一个模范人物
I don't want to love an ideal.
我想爱的是有血有肉的人
I wanna-- I wanna love a real person.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
首先 我们要走到舞池里
First, we're gonna walk out onto that dance floor
向你的朋友们展示 舞到底该怎么跳
and show your friends how it's really done.
希望到那时 我会鼓起勇气
Hopefully by then, I'll get up the courage
再一次开口约你出去
to once again ask you to go out on a date with me.
当然 就算我这么说了
Of course, even as I'm saying that,
我依然不确定你会怎么回答我
I'm still not sure what you're gonna say.
这样够清楚了吗
Did that clear it up for you?
你想跳舞吗 他们在跳探戈呢
Hey, you wanna dance? They're playing a tango.
你总算又理我了
You're finally talking to me again.
我又得宠了
I must be out of the doghouse.
没有 我还很生气呢
No, I'm still pretty mad.
为什么 开个玩笑罢了
Why? It was a joke.
多年前
All those years ago, when...
我和约翰·罗兰做的那些事
I did what I did with John Rowland?
是我毕生的耻辱
That is the most shameful thing in my life.
你不能拿这事开玩笑 我太痛苦了
You can't make jokes about it. It's too painful.
好吧
Fair enough.
那件事也是我毕生的耻辱
You know... It was the most shameful thing in my life, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
我觉得羞耻是因为我忽略了你
What's shameful is that I neglected you.
我有这么美丽的妻子
I had this beautiful wife,
但我却完全没有注意到
But I focused on all the wrong things.
那段时间 对我俩都不易
It was a tough time for both of us.
所以我才雇佣了卡门
I guess that's the point I was making hiring Carmen.
如今我们的角色对换
Our roles are reversed now,
但我们不能疏远对方
but we can't start drifting away from each other.
我不想重蹈覆辙
I never want to go back to that again.
不会的
We won't.
我们已经成熟了
We've grown up since then.
不过作为两个精明的成年人
Although, for two smart grownups,
我们肯定少不了吵架
we sure seem to fight a lot.
为什么其他夫妻能像跳华尔滋一样顺当
Why is it other couples seem to waltz through life?
不难解释
That's easy.
因为你和我
You and me?
我们跳的是探戈
We're doing a tango.
听说有人要生了
Hey. I hear someone's having a baby.
是的 比预产期早了些 抱歉
Oh, yes, a little ahead of schedule. Sorry.
没关系 我正好在隔壁街区打篮球
No, it's no problem. I was just playing hoops down the block.
别担心 我去清洗一下
Don't worry. I'm gonna wash up,
然后马上开始 好吗
and then we'll get this show on the road. Okay?
-好的 -马上回来
- Okay. - All right.
你看见他的腿了吗
Did you see his legs?
你怎么能拒绝这样的美♥腿♥男
How can you not want to be married to those legs?
妈 拜托你
Oh, mom, please.
好吧 我多嘴了 抱歉
Right. I'm annoying. Sorry.
为了这个特殊的日子
You know, in honor of this special day,
我保证绝不唠叨你的终身大事
I promise to never again bug you about finding a husband.
连肚子的小家伙都知道你在说谎
Even the baby knows you're lying.
那你呢
What about you?
你觉得自己还会再结婚吗
Do you think you'll ever get married again?
朱莉
Julie...
我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
你还不老 风姿绰约
You're still young and gorgeous.
别逗我了
Oh, I don't know.
常言道
There's a saying--
"人到中年
"You know you've hit middle age
回忆比梦想更珍贵"
when your memories become more important to you than your dreams."
我拥有无比美好的记忆
And I have such wonderful memories--
麦克留下的
of Mike,
陪伴你们成长的经历
and you kids growing up,
和紫藤郡朋友们的回忆
all of our friends on the Lane.
我心中是否还有一丝对爱情的渴望
Oh, do I have one last torrid romance in me?
也许吧
Maybe.
但我清楚 即使我感到寒冷孤独
But I know if I am ever cold and lonely,
有这些记忆的包围
I can wrap myself up in all those memories,
我心满意足
and I will be content.
雷尼 本
So, Renee and Ben,
请记住 倾注自己的爱
never forget that it takes a lot of love
才能拥有真正的家
to make a house a home.
如果各位有意购置房♥产
And when you're in the market for a new home,
请联♥系♥李·麦克德莫特 1800...
consider Lee McDemott, 1-800
把话筒给我
Give me that!
下面轮到首席伴娘
Okay. Matron of honor's turn.
勒奈特·斯加沃 请致祝酒词
Lynette scavo, give us a toast.
雷尼 本
Renee and Ben,
这场婚礼将是你们人生最美好的时刻
Your wedding is one of the best days of your life
因为今天你们意识到
because it's the day you realize,
你们终于找到了属于自己的幸福
"I finally have the thing I need to be happy."
之后你们会忘掉这份幸福感
And then you forget.
接下来
So... then what happens is,
虽然你每天醒来
instead of waking up every morning
不再会担心没有人来爱你
and shouting, "Somebody loves me!"
你开始环顾四周 暗自思索
You start looking around and thinking,
"我到底想要什么
"What do I want now?
我该如何继续追求幸福"
What's the next thing I need to be happy?"
于是
So...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表