剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
got killed by a car.
没错
Uh, yes.
是的 他是死了
Yes, he did.
这是一场事故
And it was an accident.
非常令人悲伤
It was very sad.
但你不必担心
But you don't have to worry.
我们只要记着过马路时
As long as we remember to look both ways
两边看看
before we cross the street,
这事就永远不会发生在我们身上
that'll never happen to us.
我们死后会去哪
Where do we go when we die?
上天堂
Well, you know, we go to heaven.
我知道 但是人人都会上天堂吗
I know, but does everyone go?
你认识的每个人都会上天堂
Everyone you know will go to heaven.
动物们呢
What about animals?
动物们也上天堂
Animals go to heaven, too.
虫子呢
What about bugs?
虫子很烦人
Bugs are annoying.
我们不让虫子上天堂
We don't want bugs in heaven.
那吃虫子的动物呢
What about the animals that eat the bugs?
它们会不会饿呢
Won't they starve?
你说的对
You're right.
天堂里也有虫子
There are bugs in heaven.
但如果所有的人和所有的动物
But if all the people and all the animals
以及所有的虫子都居住在天堂里
and all the bugs that ever lived go to heaven,
那不是很挤吗
isn't it super crowded?
不会的 亲爱的
No, sweetie.
天堂很美好
Heaven is perfect.
怎么美好呢 天堂是什么样子
How is it perfect? I mean, what's it like?
接下来交给你了
You wanna jump in here?
伙计 这里就是天堂
Buddy, this is heaven.
是吗
It is?
当然 和世界上
Sure. Sitting with the people
你最爱的人坐在一起
you love more than anything in the world,
吃着双层牛肉汉堡 就如同天堂了
eating a double cheeseburger and fries--it's gotta be heaven.
-你知道天堂里还有什么吗 -什么
- You know what else is heaven? - What?
可以钓鱼的地方
That place we fish.
在瀑布边吗
Near the waterfall?
是的 也是天堂
Yep. Heaven.
我们在一起看足球比赛
And when we watch football together
你妈妈还会给我们端来一盘小吃
and mom brings us trays of snacks.
那也是天堂吗
That's heaven, too?
如果天堂就是能让你最快乐的地方
If heaven is supposed to be the happiest place you can be,
那我说的这些 对你来说不是天堂吗
don't all those places sound like it to you?
这些汉堡包是用什么做的
What are hamburgers made out of?
我知道这里面不是火腿
'cause I know they're not ham.
感谢各位前来参加麦克·德尔非诺的丧礼
Thank you for coming to help honor Mike Delfino's life.
现在请大家随家属去墓地送他最后一程
The family invites you to join them at the cemetery.
我有话想说
I changed my mind.
大家好
Hi.
之前我没想要致辞
I-I wasn't, uh, planning to say anything
是因为
because, uh...
我根本不知道该说些什么
I had absolutely no idea what to say.
麦克生前从没跟我讨论过他想要怎样的葬礼
Mike and I never talked about what he wanted for a funeral.
这是因为
I think it's because, um...
你们都了解他
Well, you know Mike.
他 比较沉默寡言
He... wasn't really much of a talker.
今天有几位好友
Some of you,
特地来拥抱了我
as you came by to hug me today,
安慰我说他现在去了更美好的地方
you said that he's in a better place.
知道吗 我
And you know what? I...
我现在意识到
I realize now...
的确如此
he is.
他正坐在一家餐馆
He... is in a diner...
与所爱的家人一起享用芝士汉堡
eating cheeseburgers with his family...
正在瀑布边
And he's fishing
垂钓
at a waterfall...
正在跟儿子一起收看橄榄球比赛
And he's watching football with his son,
像个疯子一样大吼大叫
yelling like a maniac.
所以
So...
既然他已经去了
since he has to be in...
这么多美妙的地方
all those wonderful places...
我要跟他道一声再见了
I'm going to have to say good-bye to him now.
麦克 再见了
Good-bye, Mike.
一见倾心
I love you once.
再见倾情
I love you twice.
我爱你 此生不渝
I love you more than beans and rice.
奇异恩典*
*Amazing grace
如此甘甜*
*How sweet the sound
我等罪人 竟蒙赦免*
*That saved a wretch like me
昔我迷失*
*I once was lost
今归正途*
*But now I'm found
曾经盲目*
*Was blind
重又得见*
*But now I see
如斯恩典*
*Was grace that taught
令心敬畏*
*my heart to fear
如斯恩典*
*And grace
免我忧惧*
*my fears relieved
归信伊始 恩典即临*
*How precious did that grace appear
何等奇异 何其珍贵*
*The hour I first believed
冲决网罗 历经磨难*
*Through many dangers toils and snares
风尘之中 我在归来*
*I have already come
恩典眷顾 一路搀扶*
*This grace that brought me safe thus far
靠它指引 终返家园*
*And grace will lead me home
麦克是对的
You know what? Mike was right.
这真是我此生吃过最美味的汉堡
This was the best freaking burger I've ever had in my life.
你说得没错
You got that right.
苏珊 你什么都不吃 不饿吗
Susan, you haven't eaten a thing. Aren't you starving?
0-5-1-6-0-2
0-5-1-6-0-2.
我才想起来
I-I just remembered--
这是麦克语♥音♥信箱的密♥码♥
it's Mike's password for his voice mail.
我得给通讯公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
I have to call the cell phone company,
要不他们还得多收我一个月钱
or they're gonna charge us for an extra month.
交给我吧
I can do that for you.
明天一早我就打
I will call them first thing tomorrow morning.
MJ报名了
M.J. signed... up
本年度少棒队的投手
for pitching for Little League this year.
本来应该是麦克教他的
Mike was supposed to teach him.
亲爱的 我让卡洛斯教他
Oh, honey, I'll send Carlos over to coach him.
我生这两个女儿都不爱好体育
I gave him two girls who hate sports,
所以他一定会超兴奋的
so he'll be thrilled.
麦克总是用一个小玩意
Mike was always checking the tires on our car
检查我们的车胎
with this thingy.
但我不知道那个小玩意哪去了
I don't know where the thingy is.
那个东西很重要 有了它才安全
I just know it was important and it kept us safe.
我家的车还是汤姆来打理的
Hey. Hey. Tom's still taking care of our cars.
从现在起 要他把你的车一起打理了
I'll just tell him to add yours to his to-do list from now on.
苏珊 我们会竭尽所能
Susan, we are gonna do everything we can
来支持你
to hold you up, okay?
好
Okay.
是的 死神会夺走一些东西
Yes, as much as death takes from us,
同时也会赋予一些东西
it also gives.
教会我们生命中最重要的事
It teaches us what's truly important...
比如索取一生终须回报
Like giving back after a lifetime of taking...
比如去追回本不该放手的人事
Going after something we never should have let go of...
或是去回忆什么造就了今天的自己
Or looking back on what made us who we are.
但有时 一个人的离世
But sometimes the lessons learned after a person's death
却要由意料之外的人承担责任
aren't the ones we expected.
分♥析♥结果显示杯子上的指纹
Forensics says the prints on the mug
与死者身上找到的指纹吻合
match the prints we found on the dead guy.
她跟查克恋爱那段时期
Whole time she was dating Chuck,
由始至终我都没信过她
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表