剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Really?
之前你说你有多想改变
You were just saying... how much you wanna change,
其实
But...
你已经变了
You already have.
五年前
You know, five years ago,
你绝不会为我牺牲自己的
you never would have offered to sacrifice yourself for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我不会让你替我顶罪
But there is no way I'm letting you take the fall for this.
什么
What?
你刚才还说为我的改变而骄傲呢
But you just said you were proud of how much I've changed.
没错
Exactly.
你给我们的女儿树立了一个好榜样
You've become this amazing role model for our daughters.
她们比以往更需要你在身边
They need you now more than ever.
等等 她们也需要你啊
Wait. But they need you, too.
不 她们需要的是一个敢作敢当的父亲
No, they need a father who accepts responsibility for his actions.
虽然花了一年 但我终于要成为那样一个父亲了
It has taken me a year, but I'm finally going to be that guy.
我明天一早就去法庭
Now I am going down to the court first thing in the morning
坦白一切
and confess everything.
卡洛斯 等等
Carlos! Wait a minute!
我很爱你 加布丽尔
I love you very much, Gabrielle,
但我意已决 你做什么都没用
but there is nothing that you can do to stop me.
我为什么要让你出庭作证
Why would I put you on the stand?
百家宴我也去了
I was at that progressive dinner party.
我可以作证 雷尼那晚喝得烂醉
I can testify that Renee was so stinking drunk,
都分不清东南西北了
she couldn't tell her ass from her elbow.
好吧
Okay.
这证词可能有帮助
That could be helpful.
我想
I think I can, uh...
下周一能让你作证
fit you in next monday.
瞧我这样
Look at me.
戴假发 提着氧气筒
I'm wearing a wig and toting an oxygen tank.
像是能活到下周一的样子吗
Do I look like I'm gonna make it to monday?
让我作证
Put me on the stand.
你不会后悔的
You'll be glad you did.
反正加布也迟到了
Gaby's running late.
管它呢 就你上吧
What the hell? Why don't you take a seat?
要是他们即刻就要拘捕我
Listen, if they take me into custody right away,
我就没机会跟孩子们说话了
I won't get a chance to talk to the girls.
现在别说这个
Let's not talk about that right now.
我不想她们从新闻上看到这事
I don't want them seeing this on the news.
你得告诉她们我爱她们
You need to tell them that I love them
而且你现在是一家之主了
And that you're in charge now.
亲爱的 我一直都是一家之主
Honey, I've always been in charge.
搞不懂你为何非要让我穿这件衣服
I don't know why you made me wear this thing.
别 法庭里冷气太足
No, it's, uh, it's freezing in the courtroom.
你等下会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
真帅
So handsome.
我会想念你这张脸的
I'm gonna miss this face.
我爱你
I love you.
女士优先
Ladies first.
加布 有点无礼
G-gaby? A little rude.
一不留神儿 你就败了
You snooze, you lose.
加布 等等
Gaby, wait!
等等
Hold on.
真奇怪
That's weird.
请脱下你的外套
Remove your coat, please.
好吧
Okay.
先生
Sir...
先生 你打算怎么解释
Sir, you wanna explain this?
我发誓 我完全不知道
I swear, I have no idea how that...
别了 卡洛斯
Bye, Carlos.
加布 回来
Gaby, get back here!
去叫后援
We need backup!
加布
Gaby!
爱你
Love you!
麦克卢斯基太太 你是紫藤郡的居民
And, Mrs. McCluskey, you are a resident of Wisteria Lane,
对吗
is that correct?
我在这个街区已经住了35年了
I've lived in that neighborhood for 35 years.
有些年头了
Wow. That's a long time.
雷尼·佩里已经证明
Now Renee Perry has testified--
让我谈谈街坊邻里究竟是何
Let me tell you something about a neighborhood.
好吧
Okay.
它不仅仅是一栋栋连在一起的房♥子
It's not just a bunch of houses in the same place.
它是一个团体
It's a community.
人们相互依存
It's lives that are connected,
大伙彼此扶持
people who care about each other.
很感人 现在 让我们回到
That's beautiful. Now, back in Mrs....
我知道这听上去很矫情 但该死的 的确如此
I know it sounds sappy, but damn it, it's true.
这些很棒的邻居与我同住
And these wonderful people I'd lived beside...
他们就是家人
Well, they're my family.
法官阁下 我 我不太明白重点是什么
Your honor, I'm--I'm not sure what we're getting from this.
等下你就知道了 宝贝
Well, you will in a minute, honey.
作为一家人 像是我和这些姑娘们
When you're in a family, like me and the girls,
我们关护彼此
you protect each other.
天经地义
That's just the way it has to be.
所以 当加布的继父对她如此糟蹋
So when, uh, Gaby's stepfather came back...
继而再次出现时
after everything he'd done to her...
你在说什么
What do you mean?
这不是秘密 他在她儿时侵犯了她
It's no secret he abused her when she was a kid.
-反对 -驳回
- Objection. - Overruled.
所以那晚
So that night,
当我看到他鬼鬼祟祟地在她家周围晃荡时
when I saw him creeping around the house,
我跟着他进了屋 抓起了烛台
I followed him in, I picked up the candlestick,
杀死了那个人♥渣♥
and I killed that son of a bitch.
秩序
Order!
秩序
Order!
请保持法庭秩序
Order in this courtroom!
请安静 否则我要开始清场
Quiet down, or I will clear the courtroom!
停止审判 我有话要说
Stop the trial! I have something to say.
麦克卢斯基刚刚认罪
McCluskey just confessed.
那我等等
Mine can wait.
法官阁下 这太荒谬了
Your honor, this is preposterous.
那个虚弱的女人
There is no way that frail woman
不可能犯下这样的罪行
could have committed this crime.
肾上腺素 恐惧感
Adrenaline. Fear.
狗急跳墙 会让你大吃一惊
You'd be surprised what people can do.
律师们
Counselors...
请到我的会议室来
My chamber now.
刚刚那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
法官阁下 我完全不知道
Your honor, I had no idea.
她请求我把她传上证人席
She begged me to put her on the stand.
我以为她只是要推♥翻♥雷尼·佩里的证词
I thought she was gonna discredit Renee Perry.
但显然 她想说出真♥相♥
Obviously, she needed to get this off her conscience.
你真能吹
Oh, you are such a liar!
这是他为了救当事人的最后一搏
This is a stunt, a last-ditch effort to save his client...
我认为他应该被处罚
And I want him sanctioned.
够了
Enough.
韦斯顿先生 你准备如何打算
Mr. Weston, where do you plan on going with this?
既然性侵犯这件事
Well, now that the issue of sexual abuse
已经被提上台面了
has been introduced,
我需要索利斯太太站上证人席
I'll need to bring Ms. Solis back on the stand.
当然 她会谈谈
Of course, she'll talk about
她的继父是一个怎样的禽兽
what a monster her stepfather was,
如果我没记错的话 陪审团大多是父母
and as I recall, most of our jurors are parents.
当我把你的受害者所做的肮脏行当
After I've taken them through the sordid details
摆在他们面前之后
of what your victim did...
你不能允许他这样
You can't possibly allow this.
根据最后一个目击证人的证词
Given the testimony of the last witness,
我必须这么做
I have to.
好吗 斯通女士 你打算怎么做
Okay, Ms. Stone, what do you want to do?
斯通女士
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表