剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
苏珊秘密出行
Susan left town with a secret agenda.
你这是要去哪里
Where are you off to?
我去看望家人
I'm just visiting some family.
旅途愉快
Well, have a good trip.
卡洛斯准备重返康复中心
Carlos was headed back to rehab.
还是多想想自己吧
You just worry about getting better.
我能战胜酒瘾 完全没问题
I can hold down the fort, no problem.
勒奈特鼓励汤姆去和女友旅行
Tom's trip with his girlfriend was encouraged.
我觉得你应该去巴黎
I think you should go to Paris.
而布里又收到一封神秘信
And Bree received another mysterious letter.
不用谢
认清朋友 往往轻而易举
It's always easy to know who our friends are.
朋友会在你看似可笑的时候告诫你
They're the ones who tell us when we look ridiculous....
在你自不量力的时候提醒你
Or when we're deluding ourselves...
在你不知禁忌的时候制止你
Or when we've had enough.
可只有挚友会告诉你真♥相♥
But only the best of friends will tell you the truth,
即便他们知道...
even when they know...
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
真♥相♥会让人烦心
it will upset you.
这是在我家信箱里发现的
That's what I found in my mailbox.
"不用谢" 我看不懂
"You're welcome"? I don't understand.
你认不出这信纸吗
Don't you recognize the stationery?
和玛丽·艾莉丝收到的信纸一样
It's the same as Mary Alice's letter,
我刚参加完查克的葬礼回来就收到了
And I got it right after Chuck's funeral.
你觉得寄信人就是杀查克的凶手
You think this is who killed Chuck?
只有这么解释才合乎逻辑
Well, it's the only logical explanation.
这些事根本没有逻辑可言
There's nothing logical about any of this.
还记得第一张字条吗
Don't you remember the first note?
对 不管是谁写的 这人都在恐吓我们
Yeah, whoever wrote that was threatening us.
没错 难道突然之间
Exactly. So now all of a sudden,
这个号♥称"知道我们干的好事"
this person who "Knows what we did"
并"要告诉别人"的人
and is "Going to tell"
为保护我们去杀了警♥察♥
is now killing cops for us?
不合常理
Doesn't make sense.
对 可时机恰好
Yeah, but the timing.
真诡异
It is weird.
那我们怎么说
So what's the deal with us?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们是不是还没和解
Are we still mad at each other?
应该是
I think so.
好 我只是随口问问
Okay. Just asking.
我们该怎么处理这件事
Well, what are we gonna do about this?
怎么处理 我们不知道信是谁写的
What can we do? We don't know who wrote it.
不知道他们想要什么
We don't know what they want.
也不知道他们下一步的计划
We don't know what they're gonna do next.
有什么是我们知道的
Is there anything we do know?
我们知道收信人是谁
Well... we know who these letters are being sent to.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
是你一直在收这些恐吓信
You're the one who keeps finding these things.
你该解释一下
You tell me.
我不喜欢你这种咄咄逼人的口气
I don't like your accusatory tone.
我可以换种语气
Well, I'd use a different tone,
-可我的确是想问出个所以然来 -加布
- but I'm trying to accuse you of something. - Gaby!
你得承认 布里
You have to admit, Bree,
你和"恐吓信怪蜀黍"之间
there does seem to be a link
的确有着千丝万缕的联♥系♥
between you and Mr. Creepy Letter Writing guy.
你们在胡猜什么
I don't believe this.
不然这人为什么一直寄信给你
Why else would they keep sending you the notes?
为什么不寄同样的信给我们所有人
Why not send copies to all of us?
这不关我的事
This is not about me.
而且如果你们俩要继续为了
And if you two are gonna just sit there and blame me
某个疯子的行为而指责我 那...
for the actions of some psychopath, then...
我只好回家了
I'm just gonna go home.
我看还是我们重归于好
I say we forgive each other
只生布里的气就行
and just stay mad at Bree.
好
Done.
没错 只有朋友才会告诉你真♥相♥
Yes, only your friends will tell you the truth.
所以当朋友警告你有可疑对象时
So when they warn you about someone suspicious,
或许你该听进去
maybe you should listen to them.
苏珊·德尔非诺在执行一项使命
Susan Delfino was on a mission,
而且她早已计划周全
and she had planned it down to the last detail.
她携带了所需证件
She brought the proper identification,
她标示了正确路线
she mapped out the correct route,
还准备了应急现金
and she brought plenty of cash for emergencies.
可她还是百密一疏
But the one small detail she hadn't planned...
到了那里却不知所措
was what to do once she got there.
麦克 我遇到麻烦了
Mike, I've got a problem.
怎么了 找不到住处吗
Oh, what's wrong? You can't find the house?
不 我就站在他家门前
No, I'm standing in front of it right now.
那有什么问题
Then what's the problem?
我不知道该怎么进门
I have no idea how to get inside.
你坐了一整天飞机
You just spent an entire day on a plane.
难道就一点都没想过这事吗
You didn't give this any thought at all?
我本来是想的 可后来飞机上的电影
I was going to, and then I got caught up
让我看得入神就给忘了
in an in-flight movie.
讲的是一只海豚
It was about a dolphin
参加了市中心水球队 然后...
who joins an inner city water polo team, and--
苏珊
Susan!
天呐
Oh, my God.
这主意真是太蠢了 对吗
This was the stupidest idea ever, wasn't it?
不 你这么做是因为你是个好人
No, you did this because you're a good person.
亲爱的 买♥♥束花留下就回来吧
Honey, just leave some flowers and come back home.
不行 我来是有目的的
I can't. I came here for a reason.
我得确保亚历亨德罗的家人安好
I have to make sure that Alejandro's family is okay.
我只是得编个理由进去
I just need to figure out some cover story to get in there.
你来得有点早
You're a little early!
等不及想第一个看到 是吧
Oh, couldn't wait to take the first look, could you?
什么
What?
别紧张 我不介意别人早到
Oh, relax. I'm okay with early birds.
我是康妮·托马斯 托马斯房♥产公♥司♥的
Connie Thomas, Thomas Realty.
这栋房♥子还有一小时才开放
Officially, the open house doesn't start for an hour,
可供参观 待售 托马斯房♥产
可如果你帮我一起摆放三明治小食
but if you help me lay out the finger sandwiches,
我就先让你瞄第一眼 快来
I'll let you sneak the first peek. Come on!
麦克 我得走了 我准备买♥♥♥房♥♥
Mike, I've gotta go. I'm about to buy a house.
听着 我只想要延期
Listen, all I'm asking for is an extension.
一旦我的样♥板♥房♥♥对外开放
Once I get a model unit open,
这些公♥寓♥就会销♥售♥火爆
these condos are gonna be selling like crazy.
你好 怎么了
Hi. What's going on?
我刚在布里的房♥里小坐
Hey, I was sitting over at Bree's,
然后心想... 我想他
and I thought... I miss him.
是啊 我也想你
Yeah, I miss you, too.
可我能把号♥码给你
But I can get the numbers for you.
等等 在这里
Hold on. Here.
你没听到我的话吗 我说我想你
Uh, did you hear me? I said I miss you.
是我女友 等...
Uh, that's my girlfriend. Just--j--
我可不常想念人
Hey. I don't miss people.
我只会渐渐遗忘
I forget them.
视而不见 出言不逊
I ignore them. I verbally abuse them,
可我绝不是会牵肠挂肚的人
but I am definitely not a missing-people kind of person.
请你稍等一下
Can you hang on for a second?
你想我我很高兴 但我现在真的很忙
Listen, I love that you miss me, but I'm really busy right now.
回头再说 喂 还在吗
Talk later. Hey, you still there?
我手里就有号♥码
Yeah, I've got the numbers right here.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
跟你说说那人刚刚对我做了什么
Let me tell you what the man from down under
我以后再也不会让他躺在我下面
who will never again be down under just did to me.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
老天 真跟拔牙一样难受
Oh, god, it's like pulling teeth.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表