剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'd hear it happening.
可一个十岁的小孩子
And there wasn't anything
什么也做不了
a 10-year-old kid could do about it.
所以
So...
可能是这个原因
Maybe this came from that, and, uh...
不过 我这辈子
But... my whole life...
每次看见有人遇到麻烦了
When I see somebody in trouble,
我都不能视而不见
I can't walk away.
不过我能告诉你我害怕的事情
But I can tell you something I am scared of.
我怕 我可能有点
I get scared that maybe somehow...
因为我可能不是一个很会表达的人
because I'm not the most expressive guy in the world...
可能从没让你真正明白
maybe I never made it clear to you
我有多爱你
how much I love you.
不
No.
不 我知道的
No, I got that.
我该去做晚饭了
I should start dinner.
我记得你说过要修好篱笆上的邮箱的
I thought you said you were gonna fix that fence post.
明天
Tomorrow.
又明天
Ohh, tomorrow.
还有一件事
One more thing.
德尔菲诺
Delfino!
我们总是把生命中拥有的
We all take the gift of life
视为理所当然
for granted.
如果我们能放慢时间的脚步
If only we could slow things down.
我叫麦克·德尔菲诺
I'm Mike Delfino.
我刚租了隔壁西姆家的房♥子
I just started renting the Simms' house next door.
苏珊·梅尔 我住在街对面
Susan Mayer. I live across the street.
你干吗呢
Whatcha doin'?
把我自己锁在外面了 还裸着
Locked myself out, naked.
你还好吗
So how are you?
我从没见过你这么美
I've never seen you look so beautiful.
他说我怀孕了
He said I'm pregnant.
麦克
Mike?
因为你还没反应过来
Because before you know it...
拥有的就转瞬即逝
The gift is gone.
麦克 麦克 天哪
Mike. Mike? Oh, god.
麦克 别啊
Mike! No.
别啊麦克 不要
No. Mike. No.
不要
No!
麦克
Mike!
不要
No!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表