剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
面试只有二十分钟了
20 minutes until my job interview,
我居然掉了个扣子 你能 凯瑟琳
and I lose a button. Can you-- Katherine?
事情就是这样
That's the thing.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you back to the States?
其实是你妻子
Your wife, actually.
我想请她去纽约工作
I came to offer her a job in New York.
但很显然 我不会接受
But obviously, I'm not taking it.
我们刚刚重归于好 我现在很幸福
We just got back together, and I couldn't be happier.
抱歉 凯瑟琳
Sorry, Katherine.
我知道失去勒奈特有多么痛苦
I know how painful it is to lose Lynette,
而让她回到我身边又是多么甜蜜
and how sweet it is to get her back.
把衬衫给我吧 宝贝 我来弄
Here, leave the shirt with me, babe. I got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要在镇上待三天
I'm in town for three days
没准你的想法♥会♥有什么改变
if you wanna keep talking about this.
不了 我很满意自己的决定
No. I feel pretty comfortable with my decision.
好吧 但是我认识的勒奈特
Okay, but the Lynette that I knew
不会满足于在家缝扣子
was never happy with a life of... sewing buttons.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, hey! Sorry I'm late.
我饿死了 咱们吃什么
I'm starving! What are we having?
我吃了一块美味的牛排
I had a lovely steak.
一小时后 我把你的美味牛排也吃了
Then an hour later, I had your lovely steak.
所以只给你剩下麦片了
So I guess you're having... cereal.
别生气 你知道上班是什么情况
Oh, come on. You know how it is.
尤其是新工作的头一天 忙疯了
First day of a new job-- it was crazy.
然后呢 你把手♥机♥给弄丢了吗
And what? You lost your phone?
我知道 我知道 我太糟糕了
I know, I know. I'm a terrible, awful person.
但是你看了这个后
But maybe you can find a way to forgive me
也许会原谅我
after you see this.
我知道 我一看到这块表 就想到
I know. I saw it, and all I could think about
它戴在你那粗壮的手腕上会有多么性感
was how sexy it would look on that big, strong wrist of yours.
我从来没见过这么
Well, I don't think I've ever seen anyth--
天哪 等等
Oh, my god. Wait a minute.
怎么了
What?
我知道这小伎俩 还是我发明的呢
I know this move. I invented this move.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我以前都是这么对你的
It's what I used to do to you.
我给你买♥♥珠宝
I'd buy you jewelry
弥补我作为一个丈夫有多不称职
to compensate for being a lousy husband.
这种方式效果很好 闭嘴偷着乐去吧
And it worked beautifully, so shut up and enjoy it.
真不敢相信你想用块表收买♥♥我
I can't believe you're trying to buy me off with a watch.
你抖腕子的时候
When you shake your wrist like that,
钻石真的在闪闪发光啊
the diamonds really catch the light.
你连我说的话都学去了
Oh, my god, you're even quoting me!
这块表你不满意吗 好吧
You don't want the watch? Fine.
但大家心里都有个价码 尽管说吧
But everyone has a price. You name it.
上♥床♥ 按♥摩♥ 通宵看《活宝三人组》
Sex? Massage? Three stooges marathon?
我的价码是
The price of my forgiveness
你多关心我一些
is you paying a little more attention to me,
多在家陪我
being more present,
尊重我的感受和需求
more respectful of my feelings and needs.
你想要一辆新车
You want a new car.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
不 回来 你生气的时候最性感了
What? No, come back! You're sexy when you're angry.
这也是我说过的
Yep! That's mine, too!
勒奈特·斯加沃
Lynette Scavo?
天哪
Oh, my god!
多久没见了
How long as it been?
很久了
Oh! A long time.
你怎么样 娜塔莉
How are you doing, Natalie?
我很好
I'm great.
问题是 你怎么样 我听说了你和汤姆的事
The question is, how are you? I heard about you and Tom.
是的 我们很努力地试图挽回婚姻
Oh. Yeah, we went through a rough patch,
现在我们重归于好了 比以前更幸福
but we're back together now, and things are better than ever.
那我就放心了 我一直在想 可怜的勒奈特
What a relief. I just kept thinking, "Poor Lynette--
为那个男人放弃了事业
sacrificed her whole career for that man,
但还是没落个好结果
and then it didn't even work out?"
澄清一点 我并没有为任何人放弃事业
Oh, just to be clear, I didn't sacrifice my career for anyone.
我并不是那个意思
Oh, I didn't mean anything by it.
如果有什么想法 我也是嫉妒你
If anything, I'm jealous of you.
我的公♥司♥在全世界十五个城市都有分支
My company has branches in 15 cities around the world.
我成天提着箱子四处旅行 而你呢
I live out of a suitcase. And you?
你有时候一整天都不用出门吧
There must be days when you don't even leave the house.
过着简简单单的生活
Oh, the simple life.
我昨天得到了一份工作邀请
I got a job offer yesterday.
真的吗
Really?
是的 有家庞大的欧洲食品公♥司♥
Yeah, this big European food company is
正在打入美国市场 他们希望我去经营
taking its brand to the States, and they want me to run it.
佩服 你什么时候开始上班
Impressive. When do you start?
工作地点在纽约 有好多事需要考虑
Well, it's in New York, so it's a lot to consider, and...
这就是你和我之间的区别
and that is the difference between me and you.
我会毫不犹豫的抓住这个机会
I'd grab an opportunity like that in a second,
而你不会
but not you.
在你的内心深处 你要扮演的角色就是妻子和母亲
In your heart of hearts, you're a wife and a mommy.
恭喜了
Congrats.
再见
See ya.
凯瑟琳 我是勒奈特
Katherine, it's Lynette.
给我回电♥话♥ 我们谈谈
Call me back. We have to talk.
我得走啦 今天会很忙
Hey, gotta run. Huge day.
七点开始邮件就涌进来了
The e-mails have been coming in since 7:00.
跟你说一声 我们的新园丁今天开始上班
Just so you know, our new gardener started today.
很好 能帮我给他说下我的要求吗
Great. Mind running defense for me?
我实在抽不出时间跟帮佣闲聊
I really don't have time to chitchat with the help.
我很乐意
It'll be my pleasure.
你好 我叫卡门
Oh. Hola. I'm Carmen.
这是什么情况
What the hell is that?
我们的新园丁啊
That's our new gardener.
她会照料好这里所有
She's gonna take care of everything around here
缺乏关爱的东西
that's been neglected.
你觉得这很有趣
Oh, you think that's funny?
只是表明一下我的看法
Just making a point.
你太过分了 卡洛斯
You crossed a line, Carlos.
太过分了
You crossed a line!
加布 别这样
Gaby, come on!
加布
Gaby!
小心点别沾上尘土 也别碰到花花草草
Watch the dirt. And watch the grass.
注意点 女士们
Focus, ladies!
这婚纱比你们的房♥子加起来还要贵
This dress costs more than your houses put together!
雷尼 你知道吗
Okay, you know what, Renee?
我知道今天是你大喜的日子
I know this is your day,
但现在才上午十点
but it's only 10:00,
你就已经很招人厌了
and you're already a huge pain in the ass.
那我的表现迟到了
Well, then I'm running late.
我应该从九点起就招人厌的
I should've been a huge pain in the ass by 9:00.
你 这个戴丑帽子的 赶紧把车门打开
You in the stupid hat, open the door!
打扮得这么漂亮是要去哪里啊
Where are you going all dolled up?
参加雷尼的婚礼 我想在走之前看看凯伦
Renee's wedding. I just wanted to check on Karen before I left.
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
我觉得她撑不了多久了
I don't think it'll be long now.
罗伊 真抱歉
Oh, Roy. I am... so sorry.
你想要我留下来吗
Would you like me to stay?
不用了
No.
这是我们的独处时光
This is our time together.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
真好 你找到凯伦想要的唱片啦
Oh, good! You found Karen's record.
不是我找到的 是那个律师
Not me. That lawyer guy.
特里普
Trip?
凯伦跟他说 她真的很想听
Karen told him she really wanted it.
这小子肯定跑了20家音像店
The son of a gun must've gone to 20 different record stores.
他真贴心
Well, that's lovely.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表