剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
佩琪醒了
Paige is up.
别误解我的意思
Don't take this the wrong way,
不过你可以靠这个吃饭了
but you could do this professionally.
这话出自一个与美景镇一半的妓♥女♥
Coming from a man who's on a first-name basis
打过交道的男人之口
with half the hookers in Fairview,
这绝对是赞美 警探先生
that's quite a compliment, Detective.
我在考虑 也许这个周末
Hey, I was thinking maybe this weekend,
我们可以去山上的那个地方
we could head up to that place in the mountains,
共度二人世界
just the two of us.
听上去好诱人
Oh, that sounds lovely,
但加布周六要举办她的年度烧烤会
but Gaby is having her annual barbecue on Saturday.
邀请我了吗
Am I invited?
当然邀请了 怎么会没有
Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be?
不好说
Oh, I don't know.
也许你的朋友们不喜欢我
Maybe because your friends don't like me.
什么 你真会胡思乱想
What? You are imagining things.
是事实
It's true.
她们不跟我说话 避开我的眼神
They don't talk to me. They don't make eye contact.
自从晚宴那晚之后
It's been that way for weeks,
已经这样好几周了
ever since the night of the dinner party.
为什么
Why...
为什么这么说
Uh, why would you say that?
布里 我是警♥察♥ 我能洞察人的言行
Bree, I'm a cop. I got an eye for human behavior.
那晚之后 一切都不对劲了
That was when everything changed.
只是我找不出原因
I just can't figure out why.
我反复重温那晚的事
I keep going over that night, hour by hour.
不要 再想那天晚上了
Well, stop... going over that night,
因为一切正常
because everything is fine.
我朋友们跟我一样 都很喜欢你
The girls are just as crazy about you as I am.
不知道 我可没感觉到
I don't know. I'm not feeling it.
那你能感觉到这个吗
Are you feeling this?
布里 我知道怎么回事
Bree, I know what's going on.
你想利用性♥爱♥分散我注意力
You're trying to distract me with sex,
既然这样的话
and if that's the case.
尽管放马过来
Bring it on.
起床 我给你们做了华夫饼
Wake up! I made you waffles.
等你学会调含羞草酒了再来
Come back when you learn how to make mimosas.
快起来 只有西利娅一人在那儿
Come on! I left Celia alone with them.
肯定不剩几块了
There won't be any left.
见鬼 胡安妮塔 闹够了
Damn it, Juanita! That's enough!
快滚出去
Get outta here now!
卡洛斯
Carlos!
胡安妮塔 宝贝 抱歉
Juanita, honey, I'm sorry!
你最近怎么那么暴躁
Why have you been so short-tempered lately?
天呐 我也不知道
Gosh, I don't know.
也许是因为打高尔夫我挥的那一杆
Maybe I'm upset about my golf swing
也许是经济萧条
or the economy...
也许是因为我杀了人
or maybe it's because I killed a guy.
我了解
Look, I get it, okay?
但我们必须放下 继续生活
But we have to move on with our lives.
你以为我不想吗
Don't you think I want to?
我只是没法不去想
I just can't stop thinking about this.
无论我在做什么
No matter what I do,
这件可怕的事总浮现在我的脑海里
it's this horrible thing that is always there.
我需要向人倾诉
I need to talk to someone.
我认识一个叫汤姆柯林斯的 [杜松子果汁酒]
I know a guy named Tom Collins.
它是很好的听众
He's a great listener.
我指的是杜根神父
I meant Father Dugan.
你疯了吗 你不能跟任何人说
Okay, are you crazy? You can't tell anyone.
太危险了
That's too risky.
牧师要对忏悔的内容保密
A priest can't share what you say in confession.
你确定他不会让你感到罪孽更深重吗
Are you sure he's not just gonna make you feel guiltier?
那是他们最擅长的
I mean, that's their thing.
好吧 我们去见牧师
Fine. We'll go see the priest.
我别无选择
I have to.
我成了一个可怕的丈夫 罪恶的父亲
I'm turning into a terrible husband, father.
我不能再让良心不安
I need to get this off my conscience.
这事让我快崩溃了
It's tearing me apart.
苏珊 你在干什么
Susan, what are you doing?
我透过窗户看风景
Oh. I was looking out the window,
发现每块玻璃角都有灰尘
and I noticed dust in the corner of each windowpane.
让我很不爽
It's been driving me nuts.
好吧
Okay.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
你喜欢在卧室做很多稀奇古怪的事
There's a lot of weird stuff you like to do in the bedroom,
但是打扫 不列在内
but cleaning, not so much.
我睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
你最近总是睡不着
Yeah, that's been happening a lot lately.
你睡不着 吃不下东西
You don't sleep. You don't eat.
你连房♥门都不出
You never leave the house.
才没有呢
That's not true.
我今天还要去代课呢
I'm substitute teaching today.
那太好了 但是
And that's great, but...
你和闺蜜们吵架了吗
Did you have a fight with the girls?
什么
What?
为什么这么讲
Why would you say that?
一个月前
Well, A month ago,
搬回这里还让你兴奋不已
you were so excited to move back to the lane,
而现在你连她们面都不见
and now you never see 'em.
不一起喝咖啡 不打扑克
There's... no coffee, no poker,
也不借着喝咖啡打扑克 八卦家里的男人
no... bitching about husbands over coffee and poker.
我和朋友们没事的
The girls and I are fine.
那到底怎么回事
Then what is it?
拜托 苏珊 连我都不能说吗
Come on, Susan. It's me.
你和我无话不谈
You can tell me anything.
我去跑步了
I'm going for a run.
苏珊
Susan.
你说的 我该多出门的
Well, you said I should get out of the house more.
嗨
Hey.
新邻居是什么情况
So what do we know about the new guy?
绝对是有钱人 瞧瞧那部车
Definitely rich. Check out the car.
绝对是单身 看那条鱼
Definitely single. Check out the fish.
多金又是单身
Rich and single--
我很想知道他的长相 不可能财貌色俱全
I wonder what he looks like. You rarely get the trifecta.
你估计怎样
What's your guess?
死鱼眼 大板牙 地中海
Wonky eye? Rabbit teeth? Comb-over?
眉毛一条粗一条细
One normal eyebrow, one really big one?
小肥手
Baby hands?
我真见过这号♥人物 下场很不怎样
I had it all on one guy. Did not end well.
其实我今早就见过他了
Well, I actually saw our new neighbor this morning.
1米85 190磅
6'1". 190.
穿着一条非常合身的牛仔裤
He was wearing this great-looking pair of jeans.
我很肯定地告诉你 他身子可不虚
And let me just say, I can tell you one thing that he isn't wonky.
加布
Gaby.
干嘛呀 我虽然名花有主
Oh, come on. I'm married.
但我又不是木头人
I'm not dead.
我还是可以对他有点非分之想的
Can still imagine all the dirty things I'd do to him.
-比方说呢 -天呐
- Like what? - Oh, god!
我不知道你在
Oh! I didn't know you were...
我是苏珊·德尔非诺
I'm susan Delfino.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
我叫本·福克纳
Ben Faulkner.
你好
Hi.
其实我身高1米86
Well, I'm actually 6'2",
我打橄榄球后就不止190磅了
and I haven't been 190 since I played rugby.
不过 还是谢谢夸奖
But, uh, thank you.
对于这条牛仔裤
Uh, and as for the jeans,
我一直搞不懂为什么要花我200块
you know, I could never figure out why they would cost 200 bucks.
今天总算明白了
Now I know.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表