剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Okay, let's get those lips a little more glossy.
好了 够了够了 我是去见汤姆
All right, enough, enough. I'm meeting with Tom,
又不是要去站街了
not prepping for a shift at a bordello.
不过你们终于要复合了
Yeah, but you're finally getting back together.
一定要盛妆登场
You've gotta look perfect.
我们还有时间做巴西式比基尼涂蜡脱毛
Oh! And we still have time for that Brazilian bikini wax.
你要是再提 我就揍你
If you mention that again, I will strike you.
什么情况
What the hell?
是汤姆
It's Tom!
你不是说八点吗
You said 8:00!
他说的八点
He said 8:00!
你不能做电灯泡 快躲起来
I need to be alone with him. You have to hide!
躲起来
Hide?!
是的
Yes!
如果你俩就地激♥情♥怎么办
What if you guys start doing it right here?
我可不想听现场直播 好吧 也行
I can't listen to that! Well, maybe I could.
快躲起来 捂住耳朵 快去
Hide! Hide! Put your fingers in your ears! Go on!
你来早了
You're early.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
你...你这是要出门吗
You--You going somewhere?
没有 我是在...
No. No, I was just...
没有
No.
没事的 勒奈特 我理解 你...
It's fine, Lynette. I understand. Y-You...
你有你的生活
You got a life.
没有 真的没有
No. No, I really don't.
进来喝一杯吧
Come on in. You want a drink or something?
不用了 我就待一会儿
No, thanks. I'll just be a minute.
进来吧
Come in.
汤姆
Tom?
我明天会填好离婚协议
I'm filing the divorce papers tomorrow.
你... 什么
You're... what?
我们不能再这样继续这种
We just gotta get out of this gray area
模模糊糊的情感了
that we've been stuck in.
是... 是时候
It's... time
让我们两个朝前看了
for both of us to move to the next phase.
我只是想当面告诉你
I just wanted to tell you in person.
我要说的都说完了
That's all I really have to say.
你不去追他吗
Aren't you going after him?
为什么不去
Why not?
因为现在我知道了
Because now I know.
我们之间的问题不是简 而是我
Jane wasn't the problem. It's me.
他不想和我继续夫妻之情
He doesn't want to be married to me.
我看我们都同意...
I guess we can both agree...
橙色真的不适合我
orange is not my color.
听着...
Look...
抱歉我错过了蛋糕样品试吃 亲爱的
I'm sorry I missed the cake tasting, sweetheart.
你带来样品了吗
Uh... I mean, did you maybe bring one of them with you?
最好里面还有把锉刀[用来越狱]
Mm, preferably with a file in it.
什么时候了 你还开玩笑
Really? You're making jokes?
坚持住啊 亲爱的
Hang in there, darling.
审判总会结束的
The trial can't last forever.
总有一天他们会放我出来的
They gotta let me out of here some time.
你也可以回答问题 现在就出狱
Or you could answer their questions and get out now.
是啊
Yeah.
我不想这么做
That's not how I'm built.
本 你不知道案子还要审多久
Ben, you have no idea how long this could go on.
我需要取消婚礼吗
Am I gonna need to cancel our wedding?
不用 他们没有找到动机和武器
No! They got no motive, no weapon.
而且布里有足够的不在场证明
And Bree's alibi is solid.
她们和你们一起在百家宴呢
She was with all of you at that-- that progressive dinner party.
等等 那天晚上就是发生谋杀的时候
Wait. That was the night of the murder?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
天啊
Oh, my god.
雷尼 怎么了
Renee, what is it?
我记得那天发生的事
I remember something about that night.
我看着窗外 已经很晚了
I was looking out my window, and it was late.
我看到布里从车上下来
And I saw Bree getting out of her car.
佩里小姐 见面很开心吧
Enjoy your visit, Ms. Perry?
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
艾米丽·斯通
Emily Stone.
是布里·范德坎普一案的公诉人
I'm the prosecutor in Bree Van De Kamp's case.
我无可奉告
I don't have anything to say to you.
我觉得你有话可说
Oh, I think you do.
那晚的谋杀 你知道些内情
You have something to say about the night of the murder.
刚才在你和你未婚夫说话时
Back there, when you were talking to your fiance,
我们听到了每字每句
we heard every word.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
监狱里没有隐私可言
There's no expectation of privacy in jail.
不如 我们谈谈
So... let's talk.
我是不会帮你指控我朋友的
I'm not gonna help you try to convict my friend.
那就可惜了 如果你不乐意
That's a shame, because if you don't,
我只好通知移♥民♥局
I call immigration,
送福克纳先生一张单程飞回悉尼的机票了
and Mr. Faulkner's on a one-way flight back to Sydney.
可以谈了吗
Ready to talk now?
福克纳先生
Mr. Faulkner,
你今天感觉好吗
how are you today?
还不赖 神清气爽
Oh, good. Yeah, refreshed.
昨天我问你
I asked you yesterday
愿不愿意谈谈你跟被告的通话
if you were willing to discuss your telephone conversation with the defendant.
我记得
I remember.
还是不想说吗
Still won't answer.
要不我们节约大家时间
Uh, can we just save everyone some time
直接送我回监狱得了
and send me back to jail?
法警 带福克纳先生下庭
Bailiff, remove Mr. Faulkner.
我们明天再见
We'll see you back here tomorrow.
法官阁下 控方要求雷尼·佩里出庭
Your honor, the prosecution calls Renee Perry to the stand.
雷尼
Renee?
雷尼 你来干嘛
Renee, what are you doing?
雷尼
Renee!
那夜 我从睡梦中被街上的声响惊醒
I was lying in bed when a noise from the street woke me up.
当时凌晨3点左右
It was about... 3:00 a.m.
我起身朝窗外望去
So I got up and I went to the window.
然后你看到了什么
And what did you see?
我看到布里
I saw Bree.
她衣服上沾着泥土
Her clothes were kinda muddy, um...
头发里还有树叶
leaves in her hair.
她当时
She was...
沿着车道往回走去
walking up her driveway.
她手里有没有东西
Was she carrying anything?
有
Yes.
是什么
What was she carrying?
一把铲子
A shovel.
我没有问题了
No further questions.
雷尼 瞧你都干了什么
Renee, what did you just do?
做我该做的事 说出真♥相♥
I did what I had to do. I told the truth.
你的证词对布里非常不利
What you said in there could really hurt Bree.
你难道看不出她现在吉凶难卜吗
Do you not understand what's at stake here?
作为朋友 不该落井下石
Friends aren't supposed to turn on each other.
我现在又成为"朋友"了吗
Oh, so I'm one of the "Friends" now?
你说这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
一年来 你们一直有秘密瞒着我
All year long, you've been keeping a secret from me.
我把话说明白了
Hey, just so we're clear,
我也不想指控布里
I didn't want to testify against Bree.
可检察官扬言要将本驱逐出境
The D.A. was gonna have Ben deported.
所以 我只能重色轻友了
Oh, so, yeah, I picked the man I love over you.
而且 考虑到你们刚刚对我是什么态度
And judging by the way you guys have treated me,
我觉得自己没做错
I made the right choice.
特里普 特里普
Trip. Trip!
形势很糟糕吧
That was bad?
这儿不好说话
Not out here.
你出去
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表