剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Well, he's a delight.
天啊 我在发抖
Oh, god. I'm shaking.
这事是不是跟那个
Does this have something to do with, uh...
我们在树林里说的事有点关系
what we talked about in the woods?
是
Yes.
那你没什么好担心的了
Then you've got nothing to be scared about.
没有尸体是很难立案的
Well, it's pretty hard to build a case without a body.
我的天 谢谢你
Oh, my. Thank you.
你为什么要这样帮我
Why would you do that for me?
很难说 说不定以后
Ah, you never know. Maybe someday...
我会需要你来帮我呢
I might need something from you.
我们这是... 怎么回事
What are we... what?
我以为我们是要去商场呢
I thought we were going to the mall.
-不 -亲爱的 听我说
- No. - Sweetie, listen--
我们能离开这儿吗
Can we get outta here?
拜托了
Please?
不 不能
No, we can't.
你得去跟你♥爸♥爸待一会儿
You need to spend some time with your dad.
我不想
I don't want to.
你没得选 你看看他 看看
I'm not giving you a choice. Look at him. Look.
你知道他为什么坐在那里吗
You know why he's sitting over there?
因为他非常想念你
Because he misses you so much.
那他就不该为了简 离开我们
Then he shouldn't have left us for Jane.
事情不是这样的
Well, that's not what happened.
他没有离开我们 他离开的是我
He didn't leave us. He left me.
他也不是为了简 他这么做是因为...
And he didn't do it for jane. He did it because...
因为我们无法让彼此开心了
We just don't make each other happy,
后来他才遇见了简 我想她
and then he met Jane, and I guess she does...
可以让他开心 所以
make him happy, so...
就现在这样了
here we are.
可是你说简...
But you said that Jane--
我知道
I-I know.
我说了很多不该说的话
I said a lot of things I shouldn't have.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他很爱你 佩妮
He loves you, Penny.
我们都爱你
We both do.
没有什么不怀好意的人
There's no bad guys here.
有的只是想要努力缓和关系的人
There's just people trying to figure things out,
那儿就有一个
and there's one of those people.
我知道他非常想跟自己的女儿传接球
And I know he would love to play catch with his daughter.
你比她美多了
You're way prettier than her.
你想喝点什么吗
You, uh, want something to drink?
不了
Uh, no.
我不是来做客的 我有事找你
This isn't a social visit. I need to ask you something,
又不能在电♥话♥里说
And I couldn't do it over the phone.
记得我说过 我可能...
Remember when I said I might need you to, uh,
没准会用得上你
color outside the lines from time to time.
记得
Yeah.
我们在查曼树林发现了一具尸体
We found a body out in Chapman woods.
很可能只是无家可归的流浪汉
Now it's probably just some homeless guy.
可一旦我们报♥警♥...
But if we report it--
这事交给我
I'll take care of it.
就这么简单
Just like that?
别的什么你也不想知道
There's nothing else you need to know?
我还是不问为好
It's better if I don't.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
嗨 本
Oh, hey, Ben.
嗨 苏珊 我正要走
Hey, Susan. Uh, I'm just leaving.
工地上见了
See you at work.
你得到那份工作了 太好了
So you got the job? That's great.
是啊
Yeah.
你先听听是什么工作吧
Just wait till you hear what the job is.
所以 本会去处理尸体
So... Ben will dispose of the body,
永除后患 他向我保证的
permanently, he assures me,
我们就可以脱身了
and we will be in the clear.
就这么轻易
Wow, just like that.
-布里 是我 -进来
- Bree? It's me! - Come in!
还有谁感觉这样... 好多了
Did anybody else think this would feel... better?
我感觉长舒了一口气 干得好 布里
I think it feels great. Well done, Bree.
我想我们彻底解脱了
Guess we got away with it.
感谢上帝你们都在
Oh, thank god you're here.
苏珊 怎么了
Susan, what's wrong?
你们知道本打算
Okay, uh... you know how Ben is
新建几幢公♥寓♥吧
putting up those new condoms?
他就选址在查曼树林
He's doing it in Chapman woods.
他手下的人发现了尸体
And some of his guys found the body.
他刚才让麦克把尸体处理掉
He just asked Mike to get rid of it.
-什么 -你开玩笑吧
- What? - You're kidding.
胡扯吧
Get out of town!
怎么回事
What's going on?
亲爱的 我们似乎已经知道了
Sweetie, we kind of already knew.
谁告诉你们的
Who told you?
没人 我们貌似去过那儿移尸
No one. We k-kinda went out there to move the body,
可尸体已经不见了
but it was gone.
后来我去找了本 尸体在他那儿
And--and then I went to Ben, and he had it,
他打算把它处理掉
and he was planning on getting rid of it.
等等
So, wait.
你们都知道这件事
Y-you knew all of this,
却从没想过要告诉我吗
and it never occurred to you to tell me?
是啊
Yeah.
但往好的方面想 我们现在都没事了
But bright side is we're all in the clear now.
对啊 霞多丽酒来点吗
Yeah. Chardonnay?
难以置信 你们先是把我拉下水
I don't believe it. You drag me into this thing.
罪恶感都快把我逼疯了
I am out of my mind with guilt,
然后现在遇到这可能危及
then there's this massive complication
我和我全家的重重险境
which could endanger me and my family,
你们甚至不告诉我
and you don't even tell me?
这就是我们不告诉她的原因
And here's why we didn't tell her.
这话到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
面对事实吧 苏珊 你有点我行我素
Oh, let's face it, Susan. You're kind of a loose cannon.
是啊 我们达成协议要保守这个秘密
Yeah, I mean, 15 minutes after we made a pact
也就过了15分钟
to keep this secret,
你就求我们要告诉麦克
you were begging us to tell Mike.
是吗 可结果呢 我没告诉麦克
Oh, yeah? Well, guess what? I didn't tell Mike.
是卡洛斯说的 那现在是谁我行我素
Carlos did. So who's your loose cannon now?
什么 卡洛斯为何要这么做
What? Why would Carlos do that?
我不清楚 也是因为他不像你
Oh, I don't know. Maybe because unlike you,
他还有良知
he has a conscience.
可别逼我 苏珊
Oh, don't push it, Susan!
好了好了 放松点
Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy.
重要的是 尸体的事已经过去了
The important thing is the body is gone.
我们平安无事了
We're gonna be okay.
是啊 只要别再收到封信
Yeah, as long as we don't get another letter.
什么信
What letter?
是啊 什么信
Yeah, what letter?
加布 说好不告诉她们信的事
Gaby, we never told them about the letter.
糟糕
Crap.
苏珊 等等
Susan, wait.
不不 你收到了恐吓信
No, no, you get a blackmail letter--
与玛丽·艾莉丝那封
The same one
一模一样的恐吓信 而没有告诉我
Mary Alice got, and you don't tell me?
我们觉得你应付不来
We didn't think you could handle it.
这是你自己说过的 罪恶感快把你逼疯了
You said it yourself. You're out of your mind with guilt.
我们当初说好的是 永远保守这个秘密
Our pact was to keep this thing a secret,
而不是对彼此保密
not to keep secrets from each other.
我们完了
We're done.
你不觉得你反应有点过激了吗
Oh, don't you think you're overreacting a little?
我觉得她没有
I don't think she is.
你们不告诉我那封信的理由是什么
What's your excuse for not telling me about the letter?
宝贝 你正在跟汤姆处理分居的事
Well, honey, you were going through all that stuff with Tom.
是啊 我们是想保护你
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表