剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
苏珊有个秘密
Susan had a secret.
要搬走的事 你跟她们说了吗
Have you told the girls you're moving?
还没
Um, not yet.
已经有人要买♥♥你的房♥子了
I got an offer on your house.
卡洛斯和加布互不相让
Carlos and Gaby got competitive.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
我不能送孩子们上学
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I can't take the girls to school.
一直都是你送的
You always take them.
我今天必须早上班
I have to go to work early today.
我现在就在上班了
Well, I'm at work right now.
雷尼计划着婚礼
Rene made her wedding plans.
这是我多年前为一场婚礼做的蛋糕
That's a cake I made for a wedding a few years ago.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
-这太奢侈了 -不够大
- It's too extravagant. - It's not big enough.
我想我们可以再加一层
Oh. Well, I suppose we could add another tier.
做两个吧
Make it two.
布里和她的律师断绝往来
Bree ended her relationship with her lawyer.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
为的是打赢官司
To win this case...
你一直假装我们之间有什么
You're just pretending there's something between us
就是为了从我这里套出信息
so you could get information from me.
我没想过要从你那里
I-I wasn't trying to get...
至于你 以后别再来我家
And you are not welcome in my home.
汤姆和勒奈特终于重归于好
And Tom and Lynette finally got back together.
故事是这么开始的
This is how it started.
这位已在紫藤郡上住了许多年的女士
The woman who had lived on the street for years
走出房♥门...
came outside...
向刚搬到隔壁的邻居
and introduced herself
热情地介绍自己
to the woman who was moving in next door.
欢迎你搬来这里
Welcome to the neighborhood!
我是玛莎·胡博
I'm Martha Huber.
玛丽·艾莉丝·杨
Mary Alice Young.
看样子你的丈夫还在 我丈夫死了
So... you got a husband? Mine's dead.
真遗憾啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
理论上讲 我也是
Me too... in theory.
我家三口人 我丈夫和一个儿子
Oh. I have a husband and a son.
他们在另外一辆车上 一会儿就到
They're in the other van. They'll be here soon.
我以前有把椅子跟它很像
Ooh! I used to have a chair just like that.
但它总坏 所以就扔了
Kept breaking, so I threw it away.
我最讨厌廉价的家具了
I hate cheap furniture.
是嘛 嗯
Yes, well, uh,
我应该进去帮忙了 认识你很高兴
I should go help the movers. Nice to meet you.
等等 我还没深入了解你呢
Wait! I hardly know anything about you.
你都没告诉我 你们从哪儿来的
You didn't even mention where you folks are from.
北方
Up north.
"北方" 跟没说一样 具体哪里
"Up north"? That doesn't tell me anything. Where exactly?
一个小城镇 你应该没听说过
Small town. You wouldn't know it.
说来听听
Try me.
你为什么如此刨根问底呢
Why do you need to know that?
你为什么这样守口如瓶呢
Why don't you wanna tell me?
因为这没什么大不了的 我只是
Well, it's no big deal. It's just...
就是从这一刻开始
And just like that,
玛莎·胡博意识到我在隐藏着什么
Martha Huber figured out I was hiding something.
看样子你很忙
Ohh, you're busy.
等你安顿好以后 我们再好好聊 好吗
We'll just have a long chat once you've settled in. Okay?
而我这位邻居 也由此下定决心
And my new neighbor made it her mission to find out
挖出我的秘密
what my secret was.
这也正是此后...
And this was the beginning...
一切的伊始
of the end.
在这一天的早餐过后
It was just after breakfast
苏珊·德尔非诺把她将要搬离
when Susan Delfino told her friends
紫藤郡的消息告诉了她的朋友们
she'd soon be moving from wisteria lane.
大家都很震惊
They were shocked.
她们的老朋友这回真的要走了
Their old friend was actually leaving--
如此震惊 以致她们过了许久
So shocked it took them a moment
才发现另一位老朋友回来了
To notice another old friend had returned.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 早啊
Hello, ladies.
有没有想我啊
Did you miss me?
在我们到达巴黎三个月之后
So three months after we got to paris,
罗宾和我就分手了
Robin and I broke up.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
是啊 远程异地恋
Yeah, a long distance move can be
的确是对感情的考验
tough on a relationship.
从那时起 我决定不再喜欢女人了
That, and I decided I just wasn't into women anymore.
不过在巴黎 男人女人根本没什么区别
Although in Paris, it's hard to tell the difference.
姑娘不除毛 小伙持着小钱包到处晃
The women don't shave, and the men carry purses.
那你现在的...性取向到底是什么呢
So... what team are you playing for now?
我不玩这些感情游戏了
Ah, I'm out of the game.
我决定放弃我那不顺遂的感情之路
I decided to channel my sexual frustration
把精力转移我自己的生意上来
into starting my own business--
我成立了个速冻法式糕点公♥司♥
a line of frozen French pastries.
布里 你还记得吧 我的羊角包
Bree, you remember how my croissants
一向稳坐紫藤郡的头把交椅
were always the best on the lane.
我记得你确实如此自诩的
I remember you thinking that.
所以这么说来
So, basically,
你是将法式速餐卖♥♥给法国人
you sell microwavable French food to the French?
没错 所以他们变得又懒又肥
Yesp, as they got lazier and fatter,
我却变得又富又苗条
I got thinner and richer.
我会计刚让我买♥♥了几座庄园
Now my accountant has me buying chateaus
钱是拿来花的 不是吗
just to do something with all my money.
除了向我们大肆炫耀一番你的成功以外
So other than wanting to rub your success in our faces,
你回来究竟是为了什么呢
what brings you back?
我有一点生意上的小事儿
I have a little business proposition...
要找勒奈特谈谈
for Lynette.
再紧一点
Tighter.
如果我再拉紧一点 你就没法呼吸了
If I go any tighter, you won't be able to breathe.
珍 你眼前这个女人 为了在婚礼前
Jean, you're talking to a woman who gave herself
能减掉十磅 而自愿服食了沙门氏菌
salmonella to lose 10 pounds before prom.
美丽往往与痛苦同在 再紧一点
Beauty is suffering. Now tighter!
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
在婚礼之前你不能见我 这不吉利
You can't see me before the wedding. It's bad luck.
我刚刚从印刷商那边 拿了流程卡来
Uh, so I, uh, picked up the programs from the printer.
我的上帝
Oh, my god.
难道全都要我亲力亲为吗
Do I have to do everything?
这是乳白色的 我说过了要米黄色的
This is ivory. I told you to get beige.
你是色盲吗
Are you color-blind?
我是黑人 你总知道吧
You do know I'm black, right?
亲爱的 我发现你有点...
Honey, I-I can't help but notice, uh,
你貌似有点...
you seem a little...
贱
Bitchy?
不 我是想说你似乎没以前那么温柔了
No, I was gonna say, uh, less angelic than usual.
我为了安排好你人生最幸福的一天
I am busting my ass to plan
已经忙得头都快炸了
the happiest day of your life.
少说点风凉话了 行吗
So let's ditch the sarcasm, shall we?
你知道吗 我觉得在婚礼前
You know what? It is bad luck
新郎见到新娘是挺不吉利的
for the groom to see the bride before the wedding,
我现在知道为什么了
and I just realized why.
珍 我不是让你再拉紧点吗
Jean, I told you tighter.
我才不管能否呼吸
I don't care if I can breathe.
此时此刻 我也不想管了
At this point, neither do I.
你们聊得开心吧
What was going on out there?
凯瑟琳回来了
Katherine came back for a visit.
以免你兴奋过度 先回答你
And before you get too excited,
她已经不是拉拉了
no, she's not a lesbian anymore.
真的吗 该死
Really? Damn.
你们刚才聊天的时候
Hey, while you were out dishing with your friends,
园丁说他不干了
our gardener quit.
他不想挑明说
He wouldn't name names,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表