剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
如果你能帮我保密 我将感激不尽
I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't tell anyone.
不过是暂时借酒浇愁
It's just a temporary relapse.
过一阵子就没事了
I'll get it under control.
独自买♥♥醉只会使情况越来越糟
Isolating yourself is only gonna make matters worse.
找你那几位闺蜜倾诉一下
You got a great group of friends.
跟她们聊聊
Reach out to them.
我没法聊
I can't.
她们现在都不愿搭理我
We're not on speaking terms right now.
问题总会解决的
Well, I'm sure you can fix that.
我试过了
I tried.
但她们看来都恨死我了
But they all seem to hate me.
我的建议是
Well, my recommendation?
柿子要捡软的捏
Start with the one who hates you the least.
好刺眼
Oh. Not ready for that.
今天天气很不错
It's a beautiful day.
要是又出去买♥♥醉 我也替你不值
I'd hate for you to waste another one with a hangover.
谢谢你 本
Thank you, Ben.
再会
See ya.
我知道查克肯定识穿了我的谎话
I know Chuck could tell I was lying.
我每次一撒谎就那样
I always do that thing when I lie.
就哪样
Wh-what thing?
这我可不能告诉你
Oh, like I'm gonna tell you.
你根本没法想象我有多害怕
You have no idea how terrifying it was.
先喝点东西吧
Look, have a drink.
稳定一下情绪也好
It'll calm you down.
我不想喝
I don't want a drink.
-真的吗 -我当然想啊
- Really? - Of course I want a drink.
我撒谎简直弱爆了
See? I'm a terrible liar.
如果查克已经证据确凿
Look, if Chuck had something concrete,
肯定会让我们知道
we'd know.
我敢肯定他是在试探我们
I'm sure he's just fishing.
他不会罢手的
He is not gonna let up.
他就等着我露出破绽
He is just waiting till I crack.
亲爱的 你杞人忧天了
Honey, you're panicking over nothing.
尸体都已经转移了
The body's gone.
找不到尸体 查克没法立案
Chuck doesn't have a case without it.
倘若事情败露 必然是某人松了口
No, the only way this thing blows up is if somebody talks.
你有在听我讲话吗
Are you not listening to me?
是我 我松口了
I talk. Me.
我就是那个断送大伙前程的人
I'm the one who's gonna send us away.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We need to get out of town,
出去避几周也好
just for a few weeks,
等查克盯上别人时我们再回来
until Chuck finds someone else to focus on.
那样的话 我们反倒形迹可疑了
Not only would that look incredibly suspicious,
再说 我们也没钱出去避祸啊
we don't have the kind of money to do something like that.
好吧 钱
Okay. Money.
我们缺钱
We need money.
我们可以来一次"车♥库♥旧货大甩卖♥♥"
We can have a garage sale.
摆几把椅子 我负责张贴广♥告♥
Grab some chairs. I'll put up some flyers.
相信我
Trust me.
我们就按兵不动
We're gonna stay here,
就能平安无事的
and everything is gonna be fine.
看来你的扯谎水平比我还差
You're an even worse liar than I am.
斯特林康复中心
你好
Hello.
你好 打扰一下
Excuse me. Hello?
总得先腾出手来 才能再伸援手啊
Someone is never gonna finish "The help."
乐意为您效劳
What can I do for you?
我想跟我丈夫卡洛斯·索利斯谈谈
I need to speak with my husband, Carlos Solis.
有急事吗
Is it an emergency?
不 我只是有话要跟他说
No. I just need to tell him something.
那我就无能为力了
Then I can't allow you.
索利斯先生已被限制访问
Mr. Solis is still on restricted access.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
来中心第一周 不会见访客
Uh, first week after admission, no visitors,
不接听电♥话♥ 或是接收电子邮件
cell phones, or e-mails.
隔绝一切外界干扰
No distractions.
我们希望病人们能专心接受治疗
We only want our patients to focus on getting better.
是这样 我真的很想找他谈谈
Okay, but I really need to talk to him.
对不起 不行
I'm sorry.
中心有规定
Those are the rules.
规定不就是用来僭越的嘛
Well, rules are made to be broken.
想必这里也有一条"女色勿近"的禁令吧
I'm sure there's a "No boobs on the counter" rule, too.
坦白讲
Seriously?
我可是男护士[意指同性恋]
Male nurse.
好吧
Right.
你周二再来吧
You can come back on Tuesday.
-都是我的错 -你没有错
- It's all my fault! - It wasn't your fault.
我应该早有察觉的 都是我的错
I should've seen the signs. It was mine.
是我没尽到责任
I was never around.
没给孩子做好榜样
Kid didn't have a role model.
让我们来帮助你 吉米
We're getting you help, Jimmy.
他们会好好照料你的
They're gonna take care of you here.
我没必要来这
I don't need this place.
跟你们讲过了 我没毛病
I told you. I don't have a problem.
曼扎尼 我们电♥话♥预约过
Manzani. We called.
办理入院手续请往门那边
Admissions is right through that door.
谢谢 我们走 没事的
Thank you. Come on. It's gonna be all right.
我们早该想到会有这么一天
We should've seen this coming.
吉米 我们这么做完全是因为爱你
Jimmy, we're only doing this because we love you.
真可惜 他还有大好的将来
Such a tragedy. So much potential.
行了 我先走一步
All right, gotta go.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你这是要去哪
Where are you supposed to be?
我跟他们一起的 曼扎尼家
Oh, uh, I'm with them-- the Manzinis.
要是你跟他家一起来的
If you're with the family,
就跟着去团体辅♥导♥
you need to stay for group counseling.
我去了也帮不上什么忙吧
Oh, I don't think I have much to contribute.
这对治疗很重要
It's vital.
这边请
This way.
开门啊 汤姆
Come on, Tom.
我知道你在
I know you're there.
好吧 看来只能用我的杀手锏逼你开门了
Fine. I'll get in another way and pound on your door until you open up.
什么事
Yes?
你好
Hola.
我叫玛丽亚
My name is Maria.
我把钥匙落在汤姆先生家里了
I forgot the keys to Mr. Tom's casa.
你能让我进去吗 帮个忙
Could you let me in, por favor?
这里没有叫汤姆的先生 你找错房♥间了
There's no Mr. Tom here. You have the wrong apartment.
不
No.
我是汤姆先生家的清洁工
I am doing the cleaning for Mr. Tom.
还是用模仿女仆那套
Wow. Impersonating a maid stereotype.
要不要这么可悲
Pathetic much?
克洛伊
Oh, Chloe, look,
我知道你妈和我丈夫要动身去巴黎
I know your mother and my husband are leaving for Paris.
在他们去机场前
I just need to talk to Tom for five minutes
我只要和汤姆谈五分钟
before they head to the airport.
他们一小时前就离开了
They left an hour ago.
是谁
Who's there?
是我 舍恩菲尔德夫人
I got it, Ms. Schoenfield.
我是舍恩菲尔德夫人
This is Ms. Schoenfield.
你知道他们乘哪一航♥班♥吗
Do you know what flight they're taking?
我真的有急事要和汤姆谈
It's really important I talk with Tom.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not picking up his phone.
天呐 你还没跟踪够
Jeez, stalk much?
我不是跟踪他们
Come on. Come on. I'm not a stalker.
还说不是 我妈说他们躺在汤姆床上时
Seriously? My mom told me you were hiding under his bed
你就藏在床底下
while they were in it.
我才不会帮你
So I'm certainly not going to help you
破坏她的巴黎之行
sabotage her trip to Paris.
你听我说 昨天发生了一些事情
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表