剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
我现在已经不再自怨自艾了
I'm done feeling sorry for myself.
勒奈特发表声明
Lynette made an announcement.
我得开始约会了
I need to start dating again.
-可她的首次尝试... -鲑鱼看起来不错
- But her first attempt... - Oh, the salmon looks good.
在牛排店里吗
At a steak house?
一败涂地
was a disaster.
掩盖罪行的压力
The stress of covering up a crime...
你告诉我们 只要我们互相信任
You told us that as long as we trusted each other,
一切都会好的 你孤军奋战吧
everything would be fine. You're on your own!
破坏了布里和朋友们的感情
drove a wedge between Bree and her friends...
你就是需要一夜狂欢来振奋精神
A night out is exactly what you need to lift your spirits.
让她重拾旧疾
leading her back to an old addiction
走上一条极其危险的路
and down a very dangerous path.
恋爱能激发出人们最坏的一面
Being in love can bring out the worst in people.
可能吝啬小气
They may become stingy...
或针锋相对
or hostile...
亦或是漠不关心
or simply indifferent.
可恋爱之初 爱情还是充满了希望
But in the beginning when love is still a promise,
人们在饭桌上展现最好的一面
People bring their best to the table.
敬我们的第二次机会
Here's to second chances.
该敬你赏脸给我第二次机会
Oh, here's to you for giving me a second chance.
我真的没想到你电♥话♥里那么彬彬有礼
I really... didn't expect you to be so nice on the phone.
我以为你还在为我的喋喋不休而耿耿于怀
I guess you were charmed by my groveling.
可现在我有点尴尬
But now I'm kind of in a pickle.
我上周一直在抱怨
I spent the last week complaining
上周和我约会的那个疯婆娘
about the crazy bitch I went out with.
现在我只好回去告诉大家
Now I have to go back and tell everyone
这是我迄今为止最棒的一次约会
this is one of the best dates of my life.
真会说话
Aw, that's so sweet.
话别说太早了 我们连甜点都还没吃
Ah, not so fast. We haven't had dessert yet.
还是有可能黄了的
We still could blow it.
这我倒是没想到
Oh. I hadn't thought of that.
要不我们走吧
Well... how about we get outta here?
可以去我家吃甜点
We could have dessert at my place.
这主意不错
That sounds great.
我有半个苹果派
So I have half an apple pie.
还有些小布丁杯
I've got some of those little pudding cups,
我想冰箱里还有些冰淇林三明治
and I think there are some ice cream sandwiches in the freezer.
不是吧 谁能抵挡住布丁杯的诱惑
Come on. Who can resist a pudding cup?
不 我只是...
No, I-it's just...
我没想到你请我来你家真是
I didn't realize that you actually invited me over here
为享用..."甜点"
for... dessert.
甜点
Oh. Dessert.
你以为我是指...
You thought I meant...
嘿♥咻♥
Sex.
对 所以你才会一路闯红灯
Right. That's... why you ran all those red lights.
我以为你喜欢吃甜食
I figured you had a sweet tooth.
对
Yeah.
那只有这三种选择吗
So just the three choices?
是的
I think so.
别误会 甜点的这两种"形式"我都喜欢
Don't get me wrong. I love dessert--both kinds.
只是太快了
It's just so soon,
这只是我们第二次约会
and it's only our second date.
上一次还进展不顺...
Only the first one that's gone well--
我懂 没问题
I get it. No problem.
另外 要是我早知道会进展到这一步
Plus there's a certain... amount of prep work involved
我还有很多前期工作
that I would have done had I known
得好好准备 而且我还没铺床
we were thinking of-- and I didn't make my bed,
也没有干净毛巾了
and there are no clean towels.
是我误会了
I misunderstood.
现在让你感觉不自在了
And now I've made you feel uncomfortable.
-抱歉 -不
- I'm so sorry. - No.
我们今晚很开心
We had a great night.
对
Yes.
我期待下一次的约会
I look forward to doing it again.
好 好极了
Oh, yes. Sounds good.
好的
Okay.
千万 别因为这样就以为
Just... please don't think that this means
我永远都不想和你嘿♥咻♥ 因为你很棒
I never wanna have sex with you, 'cause you're great,
而且嘿♥咻♥也很棒 我爱嘿♥咻♥
and--and sex is great. I love sex.
一直都爱 我在大学里可风♥骚♥了
I always have. I was a total whore in college.
好的 我猜这就是在道晚安了
All right, well, I guess this is good night, then.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
没错 对爱情的憧憬激发出我们最好的一面
Yes, the promise of love can bring out the best in us...
除非我们发现自己略显生疏
unless we find that we're a little out of practice.
灾难过后
After a disaster,
每位主妇都有自己的应对措施
every housewife has her own way of coping.
有的借酒消愁
Some turn to drink...
有的暴食甜食
Some turn to sweets...
还有的求助知己
And some turn to the people they trust the most.
所以后来我说我想和他做♥爱♥
So then I said I'd love to have sex with him,
可我还没准备好
but I'm not sure I'm ready yet,
现在我们的处境变得很尴尬
and now we're going to have this awkward thing hanging over us.
没人指望你能立马和刚好上的人上♥床♥
Nobody expects you to hop right into bed with someone new.
怎么没有 汤姆就这样
Why not? Tom did.
我只是想刺♥激♥她
I'm just trying to motivate her.
刺♥激♥她干什么
To do what?
和刚认识的人随便上♥床♥吗
Have random sex with the first guy she meets?
你才不想做那种人
You don't wanna be that girl.
对 因为那样太过瘾了
Yeah, because that sounds like too much fun.
苏珊 勒奈特都快50了
Susan, Lynette is pushing 50.
是啊 我连长拐杖都拄起来了
With a very long stick.
重点是 她该在她还风韵犹存的时候
Point is, she should be out there getting some
出去结识点人 享受这样的生活
while she's still limber enough to enjoy it.
你现在是不是应该站在我这边
Are you supposed to be on my side here?
当然
Of course.
先说重要的 你真喜欢这个人吗
First things first-- do you really like this guy?
对 我想是的
Yeah, I think I do.
那还有什么问题
Then what's the problem?
对于初学者来说 我还有点生硬
Well, for starters, I'm a little rusty.
已经有段时间了
It's been a while.
最近一个见我裸体的人
The last guy who saw me naked
告诉我做子♥宫♥颈抹片检查的时间别隔太久
told me not to wait so long between pap smears.
好了 别给自己施加太大压力
Okay, you're putting too much pressure on yourself,
如果你真喜欢这个人
and if you really like this guy,
就该慢慢来
you should take it slow.
对 但也别太慢
Yeah, but not too slow.
你在开始一段新的感情
You're starting a new relationship,
而性♥爱♥是重中之重
and sex is a big part of it.
你没试驾过 怎么买♥♥下那辆车呢
You don't buy a car without giving it a test drive.
所以试试吧 勒奈特 狠狠试
So drive this guy, Lynette. Drive him hard.
那卡洛斯还要在康复中心待多久
So... how much longer is Carlos gonna be in rehab?
14天半
14 1/2 days.
我也不知道 和别人的第一次
I don't know. The first time with somebody
总是笨拙而奇怪
is always awkward and weird.
还有刺♥激♥和快♥感♥
And exciting and great.
少来了 结婚二十年
Come on. In 20 years of marriage,
你就从没幻想过和别人做♥爱♥吗
you never fantasized about being with someone else.
常常会想 有时在做♥爱♥期间
Constantly. Sometimes during.
你的机会来了
Well, here's your chance.
我想着就是婚姻破裂的好处
Huh. I guess this is the upside to having your marriage collapse.
好吧 我得好好想想如何迈出第一步
Okay. I just have to figure out how to make my first move.
我知道谁能给你点诀窍
I know who could give you some tips.
天呐 又换了一个
Oh, my god. Is that another one?
我知道 上周那个金发男呢
I know. What happened to the blond guy from last week?
金发男 我看到的那个是黑头发开跑车的
Blond guy? The guy I saw had dark hair and a sports car.
我看到的那个开的是摩托车
The guy I saw drove a motorcycle.
怎么回事 一周五个
What is that, five guys in a week?
她要组建篮球队吗
Is she starting a basketball team?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表