剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
加布 我懂了
Gaby! I got it.
真遗憾 我还有一堆理论呢
Too bad. I have, like, 15 more.
晚上见
See you tonight.
勒奈特
Lynette?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
简约了我给我庆生
Look, Jane's meeting me for my birthday.
简是要迟到了
Uh, Jane's running late.
她和你的蛋糕有点小摩擦
She had a little trouble with your cake.
你签字了
You signed this?
这怎么到你手上的
How did you get these?
你的新同居对象亲自交给我的
They were handed to me personally by your new roommate.
回答我的问题啊
Answer the question.
我发誓 我没让简把这个给你
I did not ask Jane to bring these to you, I swear.
是不是她给我的不重要
It doesn't matter if Jane brought them.
你等一会再来吧
He's gonna need a few more minutes.
我 我觉得有点太突然了
Look, I'm--I'm--I'm--I'm taken a-a little off guard here.
咱们回头再谈好吗
Can we talk about this later?
这是你的签名 不是吗
Is is your signature, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
你什么时候签的字
When did you sign it?
我不知道 我想有一阵了吧
I don't know. A while ago, I guess. I--
你想 天呐
You guess? Jeez.
这不是取消健身房♥会员资格
This isn't a gym membership.
是要解除我们的婚姻
This is for the dissolution of our marriage.
我知道
Look, I know.
你以为我能不知道吗
You think I don't know?
我也很难受
This is hard for me, too, okay?
但是你得信我
But you gotta believe me.
我绝不会让简把这个给你
There is no way I meant for Jane to bring this to you.
你就告诉我 你到底是什么意思
Then just tell me, what is it you do mean?
你想终结我们的婚姻吗
Do you want to end our marriage?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 真的抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 真的抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm s--
跟我谈谈好吗
Please talk to me.
最近你事情这么多
You know, it's just that you've had so much going on lately,
我觉得 我替你把文件给她
I-I-I, you know, I thought-- I thought it would be helpful
也算是帮你忙了
If I took the papers over for you.
你怎么会觉得
On what planet is
由你把离婚文件给我老婆是个好主意
you serving my wife divorce papers a good idea?
我是想帮你而已
I thought I was doing you a favor.
帮我
Me a favor?
真的吗 帮我
Really? Me?!
行了 是帮我们
Fine. Us!
我希望我们可以放下过去
I just want us to move forward.
我真受不了你和前妻这种
I can't stand this "One foot in, one foot out" thing
要断不断的暧昧了
that you've got going with your ex.
我要的可不是这个
It's not what I signed up for.
我说过我会处理好的
I told you I would take care of it.
现在还不是时候
Now is not the time.
汤姆 除非你下定决心
It's never the time, Tom,
否则永远都不是时候
until you make it the time.
你不能就这样把离婚文件给人
You don't just th-throw papers at someone
说一句 "给你 签字吧"
and say, "Here. Sign this.
"我们之间有过的一切都结束了"
Everything that we have known and worked for is over."
没那么简单
It's not that easy.
你要是知道自己想要什么就简单了
It is when you know what you want.
汤姆
Tom...
我爱你
I love you.
但是如果我们要在一起
But if we're gonna be together,
你就不能再想她需要什么
You've got to stop thinking about her needs
而是想我需要什么
and start thinking about mine.
我会永远在乎勒奈特
I am always gonna care about Lynette.
她是我孩子们的母亲
She's the mother of my children.
所以你自己决定能不能接受这个事实
So you need to decide whether you can live with that.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你好 我找珍妮
Hi. I'm looking for Jennie.
是我 你是哪位
I'm Jennie. And you are?
苏珊·德尔非诺 麦克的妻子
Susan Delfino, Mike's wife.
没错
Yeah.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
多谢关心
Thank you for your sympathy,
但是我想要的是一个解释
but what I really need from you is an explanation.
为什么麦克每个月给你寄一张支票
Why was Mike sending you checks every month?
不是给我的 是给萝拉的
They weren't for me. They're for Laura.
好
Okay.
那萝拉又是谁 麦克的女儿
Who's laura? Mike's daughter?
不是 是他姐姐
No. His sister.
那这里是残障之家
So... this is a group home?
都是成年自闭症患者
For autistic adults.
萝拉的情况是比较严重的
Laura's one of our more severe cases.
她不能说话
She can't speak.
不过很喜欢画画
Loves painting though.
每天能在那里坐好几个小时
Spends hours every day at that table.
麦克提过他有个姐姐吗
Did Mike ever mention having a sister?
没有 从没提过
No. Never.
他和她处得特好
He was great with her.
每周一晚上都来看她
He came by every monday night to visit.
跟我说是去打垒球
Told me he had softball.
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
这简直莫名其妙
This is crazy.
不 这样很好
No. This is good.
起码不是他有其他女人和孩子
There's no other woman, no kid.
麦克为什么不告诉我他有一个姐姐
Why wouldn't Mike tell me he had a sister?
不知道
I don't know.
他觉得我会在乎那些钱吗
Did he think I'd be upset about the money?
我不会的
Because I wouldn't.
我相信他知道
I'm sure he knew that.
但他为什么要对我隐瞒这件事
But why did he think he had to hide this from me?
他觉得我是那种
I mean, did he think I was the kind of person
无法接受她的人吗
that wouldn't accept her?
不好意思打扰一下
Sorry about that.
你们想见见萝拉吗
Would you like to meet Laura?
非常愿意
We'd love to.
他的名字叫雷蒙·桑切斯
His name is, uh, Ramon Sanchez.
六个月前应该在这住过
He would've stayed here around, uh, six months ago.
没有印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
但我也许能在藏宝箱里找到点儿什么
But he could be in my treasure chest.
我会保留所有客人留下的东西
I keep all the items guests leave behind.
我丈夫管这叫囤积废物
My husband calls it hoarding.
但我喜欢称自己为收藏家
But I fancy myself more of a collector.
20刀赌我们白费力气了
20 bucks says we're barking up the wrong crazy here.
如果公诉人需要更多和范德坎普
If the prosecutor needs more connection
有联♥系♥的证据 相信我 我能找到
to that Van de Kamp broad. Trust me. I'll find it.
你们真幸运
Must be your lucky day.
208房♥间 雷蒙·桑切斯
Room 208. Ramon sanchez.
谢谢
Thank you.
带地图的杂♥志♥ 一些收据
Magazine with a map, some receipts.
我没发现什么
I don't think there's anything here.
他圈出了紫藤巷
He circled Wisteria Lane.
那又怎样 这无法表明他们有联♥系♥
So what? It doesn't connect him to her.
至少不算直接证据
Not directly.
可以 如果他是要去她家
It does if he was going to her address.
鲍勃很快就到
Bob should be here any minute.
你不需要律师在场
You really don't need your lawyer.
我只想让你看看我们找到了什么
I just wanted to show you something that we found.
这是什么
What is it?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表