剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
去哪才能吃上一顿热饭
where a homeless person could get a hot meal.
当然是在这里了
Well, right here, of course.
不 布里
No, Bree.
自从你把这清汤厨房♥
Ever since you've turned this soup kitchen
改成了浓汤厨房♥以后
into a bisque kitchen,
流浪者们在这都觉得很不习惯
The homeless don't feel comfortable here.
为什么 我只是想把这里变得特别点
Why? I was just trying to make this place special.
这儿本来就很特别 这里原是他们的家
It was already special. It was home for them,
直到你夺走了它
until you took that away.
抱歉
Excuse me.
很抱歉 得请你们离开了
I'm sorry, but you're gonna need to leave.
我们还在吃呢
Hey, we're still eating.
去别的地方吃吧
Well, then go eat somewhere else.
你们看起来肯定负担得起的
You certainly look like you can afford to.
你这态度是怎么回事
Whoa. Where's the attitude coming from?
是我们把这地方变得成功
We made this place a success.
不 这里应该是给流浪汉们提供食物的
No. This place is supposed to feed homeless people.
这是可悲的错误
It's a dismal failure.
这些食物不是为你们准备
This food isn't for you.
而是为了挨饿的穷♥人♥
It's for the hungry and the poor--
那些我们总是视而不见的人
The people we walk past every day.
每个人都该有属于自己的地方
Everyone deserves to have a place,
这里本来是他们的
and this place was theirs
而我把它变成了我的
until I made it mine.
拜托了 收起你们的笔记本
So please, pack up your laptops
和智能手♥机♥离开吧
and your smartphones and go.
请离开
Please go.
本 很抱歉 我搞得一团糟
Ben, I'm sorry. I have made a terrible mess of things.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你明天能做一场这么好的演讲吗
You think you can make a speech that good again tomorrow?
演讲
Speech?
你得帮助我在市议会
You're gonna help me push that low-income housing project
推动低收入者房♥屋计划
through city council.
你就住在这啊
This is where you live, huh?
诺曼·罗克韦尔走过[上世纪美国著名插画家]
Norman Rockwell would walk down this street
会说 "花哨了点"
and say, "A little much."
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然 不进来怎么能
Of course. How else are you gonna make fun
嘲笑我房♥子的内饰呢
of the inside of my house?
对了 我查了我的邮箱
By the way, I, uh, checked my e-mail,
你没给我发过邮件
and, uh, you never sent me one.
你查过校园邮箱吗
Did you check your campus e-mail?
我还有个校园邮箱
I have a campus e-mail?
好吧 我直说了吧
Okay, I'm gonna make this brief,
主要是因为我晚饭有约
mainly because I've got a dinner engagement
而对方比你有趣得不是一星半点
with someone infinitely more interesting than you.
从你背负的十字架上下来
Climb down from your cross
回到我的课堂上
and come back to my class.
为什么 好让你有更多机会羞辱我
Why? So you can abuse me more?
是的 我会羞辱你 朝你大喊
Yes, I will abuse you and scream at you,
让你裸身作画 让你做一切
make you paint in the nude and do anything else
能让你不再那么害怕的事
I have to do to get you to stop being so scared.
我没有害怕
I'm not scared.
我裸体出现在你的课堂上
I showed up at your class naked.
然后你跑了
Then you ran away.
在我看来你经常性逃跑
It seems to me you do a lot of running away
还经常紧张地笑
and nervous giggling.
你的表现就像是
You act like someone who's...
什么
What?
你在隐瞒什么
You're hiding something,
我得把它逼出来
And I'm gonna pull it out of you,
这样的话 有可能
and when that happens, there is a chance--
有微乎其微的可能
the remotest, slimmest wisp of a chance--
你会成为一名艺术家
that you might actually become an artist.
天哪 你到这是不是就该告诉我
Oh, god. Is this the part where you tell me
你之所以对我这么严厉
that the reason you're being so hard on me
是因为我是班上唯一有潜力的学生
is because I'm the only one in the class with potential?
不
No.
艾米·山田才是班上唯一有潜力的学生
Amy Yamata's the only one in the class with potential.
而你就是场诡异的车祸
You're a bizarre car crash that
不知为何让我有点兴趣
somehow fascinates me.
我该说谢谢
Thank you?
我就不多打扰了
Now if you'll excuse me,
对于一个装饰有陶瓷大象的房♥间
This is about as long as I can spend
这已经到我忍♥受的极限了
in a room decorated with ceramic elephants.
女士们 有人能帮我拿一下花吗
Hi, ladies. Someone wanna help me with these flowers?
好吧 没事 我能搞定
Okay, no worries. I got it.
你们在干吗呢
What have you guys been doing?
两个小时后就来人了 什么都还没弄好
People are gonna be here in two hours. Nothing's been set up.
上次那按♥摩♥太舒服了
Well, I'm just so relaxed from that massage.
我可不想抬东西搞的又那么累
I'd hate to lift something and tense up again.
是啊 小平那么认真地给我涂指甲
Yeah, and--and Ping worked so hard on these nails.
我可不想磨花了
I would hate to chip them.
我 我想不出来什么话
And I... can't think of anything witty to say
来形容我这美丽的新发型
about my fabulous new 'do,
不过我也什么都不会干的
but I'm not doing squat either.
你们干吗这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我已经费劲心思来帮你们了
I went out of my way to help you people.
我的天 你真是搞不清楚状况
Oh, my god, you are so out of touch.
你真以为做一次热石按♥摩♥
Do you really think a hot stone massage
就能解决我的问题了
is gonna solve my problems?
你根本不明白人们过着怎样的现实生活
You don't understand the kinds of things real people deal with.
你住在你完美的童话生活里
You live in this perfect little fairy tale.
好吧 我不需要你们的帮忙
Fine. I don't need your help.
我还有两个小时时间
I have two hours
还有个很能干的老公
and a very capable husband.
这次活动一定会顺利举♥行♥的
This event is going off without a hitch.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
喂
Hello?
亲爱的 抱歉打扰你工作了
Honey, sorry to bother you at work,
但这边有紧急事件
but this is an emergency.
怎么了
Whoa. What's going on?
我需要你到学校来找我
I need you to meet me at the school.
家长会这些基按人[贱♥人♥]
These P.T.A. Beeyotches--
对 说的就是你 辛迪
Yeah, I'm talking to you, Cindy...
她们不乐意帮我
are refusing to help me.
我需要多一个人帮忙
I need an extra pair of hands.
好的 我 我一会就到
Sure. I'll be--be right there.
他这就过来
Ha! He's on his way.
谢谢 你真是个救星
Thanks. You're a lifesaver.
我在脑子里想象的时候
Wow. When I pictured this in my head,
没想到我的年龄 会跟这里所有人
I wasn't as old as all the other people...
加起来一样老
Combined.
两杯马天尼 野的[加橄榄汁]
Uh, two Martinis, dirty.
不对 野的是我
Oh, wait. That's me.
这一句你想用就用吧
Feel free to use that if you want.
等我回家了再用吧 我现在得回去
Maybe I will... at home, 'cause that's where I'm going.
放松吧
Oh, relax.
看看这地方 跟糖果店似的
Look at this place like a candy store.
你只需要想想自己现在想要什么口味
You just have to figure out what you're in the mood for.
很明显 得要个带种的
Obviously, something with nuts.
我以为我早不玩这个了
I thought I was done with this.
我约会过 在那些衰人中细细梳理了一遍
I dated, I combed through all the losers,
最后选出了个男的
and I finally found a guy,
聪明 又会逗我笑
someone who was smart and made me laugh.
而到我这年纪了又回到这里
And now to be back here, at my age,
重头来过 这太让人郁闷了
Doing it all over again, it's depressing.
我的天 你说得对
Oh, my god. You're right.
什么
What?
-是挺让人郁闷的 -雷尼
- It is depressing. - Renee.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表