剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我看到了你跟加布和勒奈特说话
I saw you talking to Gaby and Lynette.
她们说什么令你烦心的话了
Did they say something to upset you?
我不想说这事
I don't want to discuss it.
她们建议你打肉毒杆菌 是吧
They suggested botox, didn't they?
不是 你这话从何说起
No. Why would you say that?
午饭时间没到 你就喝起酒来
You're having wine before lunch.
第一次有人给我这建议时
That's what I did the first time
我和你现在一样
someone said I needed botox.
好吧 我是很心烦 但这是私事
Yes, I am upset, but it's private,
我想一个人静静
and I wanna process it... privately.
把事都憋在心里
Ohh, keeping stuff inside is how
所以你才会拿着枪住进旅馆
you ended up in that motel with a gun.
放心 我不会再自杀了
Relax. I am no longer suicidal.
你不想谈 随你
You don't wanna talk? Fine.
但我不能放任你一直坐在这里
But I'm not gonna let you sit here for the next few days
天知道借酒消什么愁
moping about god knows what.
跟我出去
We're going out.
什么
What?
我熟悉所有狂欢场所
I know all sorts of naughty places
那里到处是寻欢的男人
filled with all sorts of naughty men.
准备好八点钟出门
Be ready to leave by 8:00 and
你可别穿得像个性冷谈的老学究
try to wear something that doesn't scream "Frigid schoolmarm."
不 不 不 听我说
No! No, no, listen to me.
我不想出门 不想谈心
I don't wanna go out. I don't wanna talk about my feelings,
也不想你继续待在这儿 所以拜托你
and I don't want you here anymore, so please...
回你自己家去吧
go home.
你还喝
Another glass of wine?
只是我从没见过你喝酒
It's just, I've never seen you drink.
这样吧 没错 我需要出去玩一夜
You know what? You're right. I could use a night out.
真的吗
Really?
是的 但我的衣服都给人冷冰冰的感觉
Yes, but my wardrobe is a bit frosty.
你能去趟你家
Do you think you could run back to your house
找件合适的衣服借我吗
and find something in your closet for me?
要性感的
Something sexy.
没问题 布里 走着瞧
Absolutely. Oh, Bree, you'll see.
你就是需要一夜狂欢来振奋精神
A night out is exactly what you need to lift your spirits.
我好累
I'm tired.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetie.
这是教育你劳动最光荣
Trying to teach you the value of hard work.
你要想知道为什么
If you're wondering why
我把树叶扫到金斯基女士家
I'm pushing the leaves over to Ms. Kinsky's house,
因为我也在教育她
It's 'cause I'm trying to teach her
劳动最光荣
the value of hard work, too.
你好 索利斯太太
Mrs. Solis, hello.
你好 卡洛斯的秘书
Hey... Carlos' secretary.
我叫玛丽莲
Marilyn.
玛丽莲 没错 我记得
Marilyn, of course. Yes. I knew that.
有什么能为你效劳的 玛丽莲
What can I do for you, Marilyn?
我路过这附近
I was in the neighborhood,
就把索利斯先生的邮件捎过来
and I thought I'd bring by Mr. Solis' mail.
-谢谢你 -对了
- Thank you. - By the way,
明天他有没有可能从康复中心
any chance that tomorrow he can get out of his...
出来
rehab?
-你找卡洛斯什么事 -这几个月来
- Why do you need Carlos? - He's been trying to land
他一直在努力拉拢一家英国公♥司♥
this British firm as a client for months.
他们会在城里待几天
They're in town for a couple of days,
我考虑办个酒宴
and I think a little wining and dining
把生意谈下来
would seal the deal.
我觉得把卡洛斯从康复中心弄出来
Well, I don't think it's a good idea to
参加"酒宴" 可不是个好主意
spring Carlos out of rehab for "Wining."
没有其他人能接待他们吗
Isn't there someone else who can meet with them?
那个老家伙呢
What about the old guy?
罗伯特吗 他退休了
Robert? He retired.
那个肥妞呢
Oh. Oh! How about the fat chick?
斯莱斯特 在休产假
Celeste? Maternity leave.
这些人事真多
The nerve of these people.
抱歉 玛丽莲 有得必有失
Sorry, Marilyn. You win some, you lose some, right?
这次情况特殊
except in this case,
我们会失去九千万的收益
we're losing a $90 million account.
九千万
$90 million?
你觉得喝喝小酒 吃吃小饭就能搞定
And you think all it will take is a little wining and dining?
你着手准备宴会吧
Why don't you go ahead and set up that meeting?
我自有办法
I have an idea.
好的 我马上去办
Okay, I'll get right on it.
你知道这家主人为什么要卖♥♥♥房♥♥吗
Do you know why the owners are selling?
这算是家丑了
That's a bit of a scandal.
我真不该多嘴
I really shouldn't say.
好吧
Okay.
四个月前 男主人突然失踪
The husband disappeared four months ago,
之后杳无音信
and he hasn't been heard from since.
我觉得是吸毒问题 或是外面有了女人
I think it's drugs or maybe another woman.
这谁说得准
Could be anything.
可怜的孩子
Poor child.
是继女
Stepchild.
不过 的确是可怜
Oh, but you got the "Poor" part right.
女主人被迫干两份工作
The wife had to take a second job,
但还是入不敷出
and now she still can't even make ends meet.
好啊
Yeah.
告诉买♥♥家 我们现在有多窘迫
Tell the buyers how desperate we are.
趁火打劫 使劲压价
That'll jack up the sale price.
桑切斯太太 很抱歉
Oh. Mrs. Sanchez, so sorry.
没想到你这么快就回来了
I didn't realize you were coming back so soon.
显而易见
I bet.
对了 你的传♥单♥散落在我的草坪上了
By the way, you dropped some of your flyers on my lawn.
我得去收好了 失陪
Oh, I should get those. Excuse me.
不是她的错 是我在打听
It's not completely her fault. I was sort of... prying.
很抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉到想买♥♥我的房♥子吗
Are you sorry enough to buy my house?
事实上 我是...
Oh, well, uh... actually, I was...
我想要更大点的房♥子
looking for something a little larger.
那太遗憾了
Well, that's too bad.
也许我能为你帮上点忙
Maybe, uh, there's something that I can do for you.
因为我是名美国文物收藏家
Because... I am a collector of Americana...
你有一些精致的小摆设
and some of your fabulous knickknacks
真的吸引住我了
have really caught my eye.
我有精致的小摆设
I have fabulous knickknacks?
当然了
You sure do.
比如说 这件
Like--like this, for instance.
那是乐高玩具
Those are Legos.
我当然知道
I know what they are.
但你不知道
But what you don't know
这些是第一代乐高玩具
is that these are... phase one legos.
非常珍贵
Very rare.
我愿意买♥♥下它们
I would love to buy them
如果你愿意出♥售♥的话
if you're willing to sell.
真的吗
Seriously?
我有一大罐的乐高玩具
Cuz I got, like, a whole coffee can full of those.
中大奖啦
That's... jackpot.
我都买♥♥了
Oh! I-I, um, I will take them all.
玛丽莎
Hey, Marisa!
怎么了
What?
这位女士愿意买♥♥下你儿时的乐高玩具
This lady's buying all your old legos.
你还有那盒无头芭比吗
You still have that box full of headless barbies?
没关系 这些就够了
Oh! Oh, that's okay. I'm good. Uh...
来 支票给你
Here... is your check.
我想你多写了一个零
Oh, I think you added an extra zero.
因为我 我想帮忙
That's because I... I wanna do something to help.
因为你们的境遇
You know, because of your... situation.
不管我的房♥地♥产♥经纪人说了些什么
Look, whatever my realtor said,
你不需要同情我
You don't gotta feel sorry for me.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表