剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
珍妮 你在这里吗
Jenny? Are you in here?
你要知道 这都是你的错
This is all your fault, you know.
我的错 这怎么是我的错
My fault? How is it my fault?
抱歉 我现在不想跟你说话
I'm sorry. I'm not speaking to you right now.
你搅和进来之前
We were a perfectly happy family
我们是幸福美满的一家人
before you got involved.
什么叫搅和进来 你逼我带她购物
Got involved? You made me take her shopping
因为你有胸部恐惧症
'cause you're scared of boobs!
是啊 然后你把她据为已有
Yeah, and then you glommed on
因为你自己没有小孩
because you don't have kids of your own.
这不是她的错
It's not her fault!
珍妮
Jenny.
我从后窗溜进来的
I snuck in a back window.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么回事 你怎么在这里
What's going on? Why are you here?
我喜欢这里 我们一起美甲
I like it here. We did our nails.
还有呢
More.
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候我觉得有个妈妈
Sometimes I think it'd be cool to have a...
挺好的
mother.
天啊 她要"妈妈"了
Oh, my god. The "M" Word.
淡定
Easy.
妈妈能做的 我都能做到
What can a mother do that I can't?
你想做指甲吗
You wanna do your nails?
以后每周一咱们就去
Mani-pedi Mondays start next week.
你想试穿鞋子吗
You want to try on shoes?
我这儿有雪儿在《月色撩人》首映礼上
I have the stilettos that Cher wore
雪儿 美国歌♥手和演员
穿的高跟鞋
to the "Moonstruck" Premiere.
你又不能和我一起去女卫生间
You can't go in the ladies' room with me.
所以这才是关键吗
So that's the problem?!
我总算懂了
Well, you've got me.
我知道只有爸爸和爹地这么可怕了
I see why having a dad and a papa is so horrible.
珍妮 你先去厨房♥好吗
Jenny, why don't you go in the kitchen?
那里有最新的《服饰与美容》
The latest "Vogue" is in there.
我家也有时尚杂♥志♥
We have magazines at our house, too!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
最可怕的噩梦成了现实
This is my worst nightmare come true.
自从领养她开始
I've worried about this moment
我就一直担心会有这一刻
ever since she came into our lives.
如果鲍勃和我还不足够怎么办
What if Bob and I aren't enough?
如果她真需要妈妈怎么办
What if she does need a mother?
少胡说了
Oh, shut up.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你收留了一个被无数寄养之家
You took a girl who was bouncing
踢来踢去的女孩
from one foster home to another
还给了她两位关心爱护她的家长
and gave her two great parents who love her.
你也听到她说的了 这还不够
But you heard her. It's not enough.
拜托 她不过是个小孩
Oh, please, she's a kid.
今天她要妈妈 明天她要轿车
Today she wants a mom. Tomorrow she'll want a car.
珍妮什么都不缺
Jenny is not lacking for anything,
而你们把她教育得很好
and you guys are doing an amazing job with her.
真的吗
Really?
当然是真的
Yeah, really.
神奇的是 有生以来头一回
So amazing, that for the first time in my life,
我真挺享受和一个小孩出去逛
I... actually enjoyed hanging out with a kid.
谢谢
Aw. Thank you.
我收回说过的一切
And I take back everything I said
骂你是无情无义的贱♥人♥那些
about you being an insensitive bitch.
你没那样说过
Uh, you never said that.
别打开电子邮箱
Don't open your e-mail.
我们是太阳
We are the sun,
内心释放出温暖
the warmth radiating from our hearts.
我们是在永恒天空下的浩瀚海洋
We are the endless sea rolling beneath the forever sky.
我们是树叶 风将我们吹离大树
We are the leaves. The wind blows us from trees.
抱歉 抱歉 都怪该死的风
Sorry, sorry. Stupid wind.
我们是星星
We are the stars,
闪闪发光 慢慢成长
glowing, growing,
牺牲自己 为宇宙增光添彩
losing ourselves but gaining the universe.
有空吗
You got a sec?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
除了忍♥住不让自己笑掉大牙外吗
Besides trying not to laugh my ass off?
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
现在不行
Well, not now!
我的学生已经冥想了六个小时
My students have been meditating for six hours.
他们很快就要接近福祉
They are very close to finding their bliss.
我敢肯定他们能让你歇几分钟
I'm sure they can spare you for a few minutes,
要么你和我谈谈
so come talk to me,
要么我就放声大唱
or I will start singing Ethel Merman
艾索尔·摩曼的歌♥[百老汇歌♥星]
at the top of my lungs.
娱乐至上 无与伦比
There's no business like show business
-无与... -真抱歉
- There's no... - So sorry.
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
跟我来
come on.
你不能离开莉迪亚
You can't leave Lydia.
我也不想的 但昨天冲你大吼的那个人
I don't want to, but I didn't recognize
让我感到陌生
that person I saw yelling at you.
我不陌生 每次我们见面
I did. It's the person I turn her into
我都会把她逼成那样
every time we get together.
她一身轻松地来到我家 满是幸福和爱
The Lydia I didn't recognize was the one
这才让我感到陌生
who breezed through my house, happy and in love.
你没理解我的意思 对我而言
You don't understand. It's too hard for me
和你们这种人相处是很困难的
to be around people like you and Lydia.
那你就 吃吃药 唱唱赞美诗什么的
Then... Eat a root or chant or whatever.
没用的
It's not gonna help, okay?
为什么
Why not?
因为你们的境况和我之前的家庭一模一样
Because you are exactly like my family.
我真名不叫拉什
My name is not Rashi.
我叫赫伯特·布里克迈尔
It's Herbert Brickmeyer,
来自长岛的莱维顿
from Levittown, Long Island,
昨天你厨房♥里那一幕
And that energy in your kitchen--
简直就是我家里的翻版
That was pure Brickmeyer,
我不能再和这样的人生活在一起
And I can't be around that again.
好吧 好吧 首先
Okay. Okay, first of all,
要不是我激怒了她 她是不会那样尖锐的
Lydia doesn't act like that when I'm not pushing her buttons.
就算她以前是那样 你们也可以共度难关
And even if she did, work it out.
这才是爱情的本质
That's what a relationship is.
你是情感专家吗
And you're a relationship expert?
我擅长把感情弄得一团糟
I'm an expert on screwing them up.
我想 你应该是用了很久时间
I'm guessing it took you a while
才摆脱了原来那个疯狂的自己
to stop being a crazy Long Island Brickmeyer,
那你也该给她一点时间寻求这样的福祉
So give Lydia a little time to find her bliss, too.
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
一谈我家的事
All this talk about my family's
烟瘾就上来了
got me really jonesing for a cigarette.
你有没有
You wouldn't happen to...
抱歉 草地禁烟
Sorry, herb.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
-什么事 -拉什打来电♥话♥了
- What? - Rashi called.
他上灵修课时有了顿悟
He had an epiphany during the retreat.
现在他知道我正在改变 愿意等我
He knows I'm changing, and he's willing to be patient.
他说得对 你确实变了不少
He's right. You are changing.
以前没见过你这样
I have never seen you like this before.
真的吗
Really?
是真的 亲爱的
Yeah, really, honey.
可能
I think...
可能这就是为什么我态度那么恶劣
I think that is why I have been so rotten to you.
我是嫉妒你
I'm jealous.
为什么
Why?
我并没与家人融洽相处 而是掌控他们
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表