剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You're an idiot.
所以我不请你进来喝咖啡了
And that's why you're not getting any coffee.
苏珊 把你的画挂在画廊
Susan, hanging your paintings in a gallery
是个千载难逢的机会
is a major opportunity.
听我说
Listen to me.
我自认为是你的导师
I consider myself a mentor to you.
什么 从我们认识开始你一直在
What? You have insulted and discouraged me
侮辱和贬低我
since the day we met.
不然导师是干什么的
What else does a mentor do?
好吧 不骗你
Okay, fine, you got me.
我的确不在乎你 我只在乎自己
I don't care about you. I care about me.
你来就是说这些
You came over just to tell me that?
我教书是为了帮助自己的画作
I teach to support my painting.
如果我的学生画得好
If one of my students does well,
也许我能去更好的学校教书
maybe I can teach at a better college,
去一间不会设置
Like one that doesn't have a major
修空调专业的学校
in air conditioning repair.
听着 如果说你教会了我什么
Look... if you taught me anything,
那就是唯一重要的画廊
it's that the only gallery that matters
就在心里
is the one in here.
我说那话是在星期二吧
Was that a Tuesday?
因为我星期二午餐时会喝酒
Because I drink at lunch on Tuesdays.
我是为自己而画的 不管你说什么
I made those paintings for me, and no matter what you say,
我都不会把它们分享给别人
I'm not sharing them with anyone.
你害怕了
You're scared.
什么
What?
你怕被人评论
You're afraid of being judged.
是的
Yep.
你说得对
You're right.
我就是只胆小的老猫
I'm a big, old scared cat,
害怕被拒绝 永远都觉得自己不够好
fear of rejection, never felt good enough,
什么什么的
Blah, blah, blah.
高兴了吗 再见
Happy? Bye-bye.
得到那些画作了吗
So did you get me the paintings?
没有 她还是不想拿出来
No, she still won't do it.
但你知道常言道
But you know what they say.
有人生来伟大 有人成就斐然
Some are born great. Some achieve greatness,
而其他人则需要别人猛推一把
and others have greatness thrust upon them.
看来是时候去猛推一把了
Looks like it's time to start thrusting.
如果你是在监视我 你可不算在行
If you're spying on me, you're not very good at it.
我觉得我跟踪你去欧几里德路上的
Oh, I thought I was pretty good when I followed you
园艺店时表现得挺专业
to the gardening store on Euclid.
还有你半路停下买♥♥冻酸奶的地方
And that stop you made for frozen yogurt--
我会保密的
our little secret.
跟踪别人不是犯法的吗
Isn't stalking illegal?
我们警♥察♥把这个叫做监视
We cops like to call it surveillance.
等等 我还没说完
Stay. I'm not done with you.
这个人 你说你不记得见过的人
This guy--the one you say you don't remember seeing.
你还记得见过他的车吗
You think you might remember seeing his car?
-他的车 -是的
- His car? - Yeah.
一辆银色的福特福克斯
A silver Ford Focus,
跟你那天和加布送去
just like the one you and Gaby
给她雪莉姨妈的车一样
were dropping back to her aunt Shirley
我拦下你的那天
The day I pulled you over.
多巧啊
What are the odds?
我想只是巧合吧
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
你还想听听另一个巧合吗
You wanna hear another coincidence?
这人来自俄克拉荷马市
The missing guy's from Oklahoma city.
她姨妈不是最爱俄克拉荷马红鹰队吗
Wasn't Gaby's aunt a big fan of the Oklahoma City RedHawks?
我不知道是什么人格缺陷
I don't know what personality deficiency
让你变成这样 但我觉得
causes you to act this way, but I feel compelled
必须告诉你 你这样太不招人喜欢了
to inform you how utterly unattractive it makes you.
好吧 你不想回答我的问题
Fine. You don't wanna answer my questions?
也许加布能回答
Maybe Gaby does.
别把加布扯进来 卡洛斯病了
You leave Gaby out of this. Carlos has been sick.
她现在烦心着呢
She has her hands full.
真是遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
不过我很有耐心
Well, I'm patient.
我可以晚点再去找她
I can talk to her later.
布里
Bree...
我当警♥察♥很久了
I've been a cop for a long time,
每次我快接近真♥相♥时我都会有感觉
and I can always feel when I'm getting close to the truth.
你想听听我大胆的猜测吗
You wanna hear a wild guess?
如果听完我就能走了的话
If it would allow me to get on with my day,
我很乐意听听
I would be delighted.
他遇到了一些事
Something happened with this guy--
一些不可逆的坏事
something bad and permanent.
我觉得不是你做的
Now I don't think you did it,
但你知道是谁做的
but I think you know who did.
可能是你的一个朋友
It's probably one of your friends,
而你 就一直扮演保护者的角色
and you, being Bree, are protecting them.
我是保护我的朋友
I do protect my friends,
我愿意为他们做任何事 任何事
and I would do anything for them--anything.
他们是我生命里唯一没让我失望的人
They're the one thing in my life that have never failed me,
我也不会让他们失望
and I will never fail them.
你要击破这一点 休想
And against that, you are powerless.
我厌倦了你的猜测还有你的游戏
Now I am tired of your little guesses and your games,
如果你要控告我什么
so if you wanna charge me with something,
那就把手铐亮出来吧
I suggest you take out your cuffs.
如果不是 请你别挡我的道
If not, you get the hell off my street.
你个浑球
You scum!
不是说你 斯威尼先生 很高兴再见到你
Oh, not you, Mr. Sweeney. Good to see you again.
索利斯太太
Mrs. Solis--
-我们正在忙呢 -我知道
- We're sort of in the middle of something here. - Yeah, I know.
你正忙着偷我先生的客户
You're in the middle of stealing my husband's client
还坐在他的桌前
while sitting at his desk in front of a photo
面对他妻儿的照片
of his wife and kids.
等等 那不是我
Wait a minute. That's not me.
那是我和我女朋友 在伯利兹的照片
That's me and my girlfriend... in Belize...
还有我们的狗
with our dog.
哪种人会把自己的照片放在别人桌上
What kind of man puts his photos on another man's desk?!
还把狗带去伯利兹
or takes his dog to Belize?
我告诉你我是哪种人
I'll tell you what kind of man--
我每次会议都会出席
the kind that shows up for meetings,
不像你丈夫那样
unlike your husband.
我说了 他感冒了
I told you, he's got the flu.
加布 我想斯威尼先生有权知道真♥相♥
Gaby, I think Mr. Sweeney deserves to know the truth.
好啊 我来告诉他
Fine. I'll tell him.
卡洛斯是个酒鬼
Carlos is a drunk.
他不在场的原因是因为喝太多酒
He isn't here because he drinks too much
不能履行这工作带来的
and he's unable to perform the responsibilities
相应的职责
that come with the job.
我告诉你
You know what?
卡洛斯会清醒过来的 而你将一直
Carlos will get sober, but you will always be
是这么个下♥贱♥的杂种
just a... lowlife son of a bitch.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
是的
Yeah.
我要跟他谈谈 立刻
I need to speak to him... right now.
卡洛斯 卡洛斯 醒醒
Carlos, Carlos, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
宝贝儿 我刚刚还梦见你呢
Mm, babe, I was just dreaming about you.
你穿着那件黑色小睡衣
You were wearing that little black number.
卡洛斯 斯威尼先生来了
Carlos! Mr. Sweeney's here.
什么
What?
你好卡洛斯
Hello, Carlos.
斯威尼先生
Mr. Sweeney.
斯威尼先生
Mr. Sweeney...
是啊 在我们家
Yeah. In our house.
我居然穿着睡衣 身上还有薯片
And I'm in pajamas, covered in chips.
他知道发生什么事了
He knows what's going on.
抱歉
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表