剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
麻烦帮我转接特里普
May I please speak with Trip?
他一个人吃午饭吗
Was he having lunch alone?
对了 和开敞篷车的金发女郎
Oh, right. The blonde woman with the convertible.
好的 知道了
I see. Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道我们讨论过很多次
Okay, I know there's been a lot of talk
你出庭该穿的着装
about what you should wear to the trial,
我选了几套衣服 上面都好像写满了"无罪"
so I've selected a few outfits that just scream "acquittal".
如何
What do you think?
黑白条纹
Black and white stripes?
也是 不要让陪审团觉得你穿着囚服
Oh, good point. Don't need to put an idea in the jury's mind.
荷叶边呢 我查了资料
How about ruffles? I read somewhere
发现还没有一个穿荷叶边出庭的人被判刑
that no one has ever been convicted while wearing ruffles.
好吧 没错
Okay. You're right.
凡事都有头一回 不要荷叶边
There's always a first time. To hell with ruffles.
这件呢
How about this one?
很好看 可是我被指控的罪名是
It's lovely, but I am being accused of
色♥诱♥并谋杀一位陌生人
sleeping with a total stranger and killing him.
红色代表了血腥和淫♥荡♥ 懂了
And red is the color of blood and whores. Got it.
没事 我们再找别的
Don't worry. We'll find something else.
布里 出什么事了
Bree, something wrong?
除了三天后 我要因谋杀而受审之外
Apart from me standing trial for murder in three days, no.
生活还是很美好的
Life is good.
放松 你会没事的
Relax. It's gonna be okay.
而且记住 你本来就是无辜的
And remember, you're actually innocent.
陪审团会明察秋毫的
Juries can sense things like that.
-希望你是对的 -我当然是对的
- I hope you're right. - Of course I am.
特里普是个很聪明的律师
And Trip's a brilliant lawyer.
他可以轻松为你洗去罪名
He's gonna get you off in no time.
我担心他这几天会心不在焉
I'm just worried that he's been a little distracted lately.
我觉得他靠谱
He seems fine to me.
我后面还有几条裙子
I have some other dresses in the back.
我去拿来给你看看
Let me bring 'em out for you.
会没事的 布里
It's gonna turn out fine, Bree.
说真的 我一点也不担心
Honestly, I'm not worried at all.
印度
India?
-不是印度 -他说他要去孟买♥♥
- Not India. - He said he's going to Mumbai.
孟买♥♥就在印度 笨蛋
That's in India, you idiot.
-你要去多久 -一年
- How long are you gonna be gone? - A year.
什么 爸爸 你会错过我的毕业典礼的
What? Dad, you're gonna miss my eighth grade graduation.
没那么糟糕 我们可以给他发照片
It won't be so bad. We can send him pictures.
可以打网络电♥话♥
We can skype.
所以他得在网上教我开车
So he's supposed to teach me to drive over the computer?
还会错过我孩子出生
And he's gonna miss the birth of my baby.
真的抱歉 各位 我和我老板说过了
I am sorry, guys. Look, I talked to my boss.
可他的主意已定 我也没办法
He's not changing his mind. There's nothing I can do.
而且 只去一年而已
Besides, it's-- it's just for a year.
一晃而过
It'll go by like that.
爸爸 不要
Daddy, no!
我不想让你去
I don't want you to go.
我知道 我真的很爱你 宝贝
I know. I love you so much, baby.
各位 我能和你们老爸单独待一会儿吗
Guys, could I have a minute alone with your dad?
好吧
Yeah, sure.
伙计们 没事的
Guys, it's gonna be okay.
我们会熬过去的
We're gonna get through this!
真不知道该怎么熬过去
I don't know how we're gonna get through this.
简是什么反应
So how did Jane take the news?
现在真不是出差的好时机
Um, timing could've been better.
我们眼下正有些矛盾解决不了
We're not exactly in a good place right now.
也许分开一段时间对你们有好处
Well, maybe some time apart will do you good.
也许吧
Maybe.
离家这么远...
It's gonna be...
真是好奇怪的感觉
really weird being so far away.
是啊 孩子们会很不好受的
I know. It's gonna be so hard on the kids.
其实 我是在说你
Actually, I was talking about you.
我们从没分开一个月以上
I don't think we've ever been apart for more than a month.
谁来告诉我该怎么做 该怎么想
Who's gonna tell me what to do? What to think?
你的鞋穿对脚没
Whether your shoes are on the right feet.
就是
Exactly.
我会想你的
I'm really gonna miss you.
我...
I'm...
非常抱歉
so sorry.
为什么
Why?
你也无能为力
There's nothing you can do about it.
喂
Hello.
你是来找特里普的吗
Are you looking for Trip?
-是的 -他在为我的案子会见法官
- Yes. - Well, he's meeting with the judge on my case.
我等他吧
I'll wait for him.
你是怎么认识特里普的
So how exactly do you know Trip?
他... 偶尔会雇用我
He... hires me from time to time.
那你究竟是做什么的
And what is the nature of your work?
我不能说
I really can't say.
我的工作需要保密
Discretion's an important part of my job.
懂了 你要"保密"的部分
Oh. I see. Well, part of your discretion
都快春光乍泄了
is falling out of your blouse.
-你说什么 -这可是维斯顿先生的工作场所
- Excuse me? - Look, this is Mr. Weston's place of business.
也许你该去你的工作场所见他
Maybe you should meet him in your place of business--
比如一间烂旅馆 或者街角
Perhaps a seedy motel room or a street corner.
你是说我是个妓♥女♥
Are you calling me a hooker?
那你的魔术文胸也得合身啊 买♥♥小了吧
Well, if the push-up bra fits, or in your case, doesn't...
够了 去死吧 贱♥人♥
That's it. Screw you, lady.
告诉特里普 我不跟他的案子了
Tell Trip I'm off his case.
琳赛 琳赛
Lindsay. Lindsay.
-特里普 -到底怎么了
- Trip? - What the hell?
她想让我告诉你 她不跟你的案子了
Uh, she wanted me to tell you that she's off the case.
她跟案子有什么关系
What was she doing on the case?
她是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
She's a private investigator
而且帮了我们很大的忙
who was working on a really big lead for us.
她怎么突然就不干了
Wh-Why did she quit?
不知道
No idea.
我最好去找她聊聊
I'd better go talk to her.
不要 我是说 对女人你得小心一点
No! I mean, you know how careful you have to be with some women.
她们很容易曲解你的话
They can misinterpret the littlest things.
我去找她聊吧
I'll talk to her.
你们怎么看 首席伴娘
So what do you think, maid of honor?
很好
Nice.
你知道你是要穿给人看的吧
You do realize you're gonna have to wear this... in public?
你有问题吗
You got a problem with it?
没有 紫色真是个 大胆的颜色
No. It's just... the purple is such a... bold choice.
你不怕抢了新娘的风头吗
Aren't you afraid it's gonna pull focus from the bride?
还有苍天和大地的风头
And the sky and the earth?
李 看看我的婚纱
Lee, look at my wedding dress.
我的玉体穿上这件衣服
All of this wearing all of that--
就算圣诞老人穿着丁字裤 驾着独角兽
Santa Claus in a thong riding a unicorn
都不会抢走我的风头的
would not be able to pull focus from me.
勒奈特 你还好吗 有些心不在焉啊
Lynette, you okay? You seem a little dstracted.
我觉得她还没缓过神来
I think she's still in shock.
不 我只是在烦汤姆的事
No, it's just... this whole thing with Tom.
勒奈特 别担心
Oh, Lynette, it's gonna be fine.
我爸爸总是出差 我们这些孩子都适应了
My dad traveled all the time. My siblings and I adjusted.
是啊 但他说他会想我的
Yeah, but he said he was gonna miss me.
真的吗 那我可感兴趣了 这太棒了
Really? Suddenly I'm interested. That's great.
还有他说这话的语气 就好像
And it was the way he said it, too, like...
他已经开始想我了
He'd been kind of missing me already.
你打算怎么办
Well, what are you gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
我没办法阻止他去孟买♥♥
There's no way I can let him get on that plane to Mumbai.
你要是再吃就没办法穿下这件礼服了
Or eat these if you're going to fit in that dress.
琳赛 你好
Lindsay! Hi.
我们初次见面不太愉快
I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表