剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
尸体在八英尺的水泥地下
The body's 8 feet under dirt and concrete.
没有尸体 就不会立案
No body, no crime.
我知道 但是 好吧
I know, but... well...
查克昨天来过了
Chuck came by yesterday.
查克 他想干什么
Chuck? What did he want?
宝贝 我们还有阿司匹林吗
Babe, do we have any aspirin?
有
Yeah.
你感觉好点了吗
Um... are you feeling better?
他是不是
Is he...
我以为他戒酒了
I thought he stopped drinking.
我也这么以为
Me, too.
加布 我真抱歉
Oh, Gaby, I'm so sorry.
他一直解释说是因为工作
He keeps saying it's because of work,
但我知道他还被罪恶感萦绕着
but I know it's the guilt still eating away at him.
我只是不理解喝酒能有什么帮助
I just don't understand how drinking helps.
我理解
I do.
有时候酒就是你唯一能够解忧的朋友
Sometimes a drink feels like the only friend you have left.
幸亏我们已经从这种煎熬中解脱出来了
Well, I just thank God this ordeal is behind us.
我们都需要继续生活
We all need to move on.
你说得对
You're right.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
你还没告诉我查克想干什么
You never told me what Chuck wanted.
还能想干什么
Oh. Uh, what else?
他想与我重修旧好
He wanted to get back together again.
上帝啊 请告诉我你拒绝了他
Oh, God. Please tell me you said no.
我当然拒绝他了
Of course I did.
布里
Oh, and, Bree?
永远不要觉得你会失去我这个朋友 因为
Never think you lost me as a friend, 'cause...
你是我坚强的后盾
You're my rock.
玛丽莲
Oh! Hey, Marilyn.
索利斯夫人 谢天谢地
Oh, Mrs. Solis, thank God.
我正联♥系♥卡洛斯呢
I've been trying to reach Carlos,
却总是转到语♥音♥信箱
and it keeps going to voice mail.
没关系 不必打扰卡洛斯
Oh, it's okay. No need to bother Carlos.
我到这就是来签工资表的
I'm here to sign the payroll.
不是工资表的问题
This isn't about the payroll.
我们公♥司♥的大客户 弗兰克·斯威尼
Frank Sweeney, one of our biggest clients--
正在来这的路上 听他的语气不是很高兴
He's on his way here, and he did not sound happy.
我得再试着联♥系♥卡洛斯
I'm gonna try Carlos again.
等等 我
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. I, uh...
我不想让卡洛斯过度劳累
I don't wanna stress out Carlos.
他得了流感在家休息 另外 有我在呢
He's home with the flu. Besides, I'm here.
你能有什么用
How does that help?
我认识弗兰克·斯威尼
I know Frank Sweeney.
他在圣诞派对上摸过我的屁♥股♥
He grabbed my ass at the Christmas party.
事实上 好多男人都摸过
Actually, a lot of guys did.
那真是一场美妙的派对
That was a good party.
是啊 的确是
Yes, it was.
把这个男人交给我吧
Leave this guy to me.
我知道这二十年来我都在
I know I'm setting
阻碍妇女解放运动的发展
women's lib back 20 years,
但这件事我能处理好
but I can do this.
弗兰克
So, Frank...
好久没见了
It's been forever.
我们上次见面是什么时候来着
When's the last time we've seen each other?
我不记得了
Uh... I'm not sure.
我记得
I am.
叮叮当 叮叮当
Jingle bells, jingle bells
铃儿响叮当
Jingle all the way
卡洛斯来了吗
I-is Carlos coming in?
我真得和他谈谈
I really need to speak with him.
你们只会谈生意上的事吗
Well, aren't you all business?
也会聊聊肌肉吧
Ooh, and all muscle, too.
卡洛斯知道我来了吗
Does Carlos even know I'm here?
如果他都不把八千万美元当回事
I mean, if he doesn't take an $80 million account seriously--
不 不 他对此事当然看重了
No, no, of course he takes it seriously.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我做模特时
In my modeling days,
我们管这招叫"摇钱树"
we called this "The money-maker."
现在你看起来好像脖子抽筋了
Well, now it looks like a neck spasm.
卡洛斯在哪
Look, where is Carlos?
我不知道他做的是什么生意
I don't know what kind of business he's running here,
但如果他认为他能用他的妻子来打发客户
but if he thinks he can pawn his clients off on his wife--
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我们理解你有一点不高兴
We understand you've been a little unhappy,
只想让你知道 我们会慎重考虑你的意见
and we... want you to know you've been heard.
我还什么都没说呢
I haven't said anything yet.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
斯威尼先生 听说您来访了
Mr. Sweeney, sir. Heard you were in the building.
只想确认一下是否有人接待您
Just wanted to make sure you were being taken care of.
抱歉 我无意打扰你们
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
不 不 不管你是谁 过来吧
No, no, please, interrupt, whoever you are.
杰弗瑞·麦泽斯 高级财务经理
Geoffrey Mathers. Senior Account Manager.
我知道您对市场有些担忧
I understand you have some concerns about the market.
我有三四个切实的解决方案
I do have three or four real-world solutions
以确保在这种经济环境下
to protect your money
您的财产不会蒙受损失
in this economy.
如果你愿意听的话
That is, if you'd like to hear them.
事实上 这也是我今天来访的目的
Actually, that's what I came in to talk about today.
当然是这样了
Well, of course it is.
我刚要说这事呢
I was just getting to it.
但是看起来杰弗瑞对此事很在行
But, uh, seems like Geoffrey here has a handle on things,
那就和我们一起谈吧 杰弗瑞
so, please, join us, Geoffrey.
请坐 先生
Have a seat, sir.
我注意到您并没有买♥♥过衍生产品
So I noticed you aren't using derivatives...
真有趣 我喜欢费利克斯
That was fun. I like Felix.
我本以为你平日里的小欢快
I thought you were annoying
已经够烦人了
when you were cheerful,
可现在这副小人得志的样子才更可怕
but this smugness is much worse.
我为什么得志了
Oh, why would I be smug?
就因为他说我是年轻时代的你吗
Just because he called me the young you?
也许相形之下 你显得老了
Guess that makes you the, uh... ooh, old you.
他说得太夸张了
He can be a touch theatrical.
这种表扬我是不会当真的
I wouldn't take his praise too seriously.
我会的
Oh, I would.
也许这一次我可以稍微保守点说
I think this time I may have laid it on a little too thin.
自从我发现安德烈在游艇码头
I have not been this excited
画的漫画后 我就没有这么兴奋过
since I discovered Andre doing caricatures at the pier.
那些不是漫画
They weren't caricatures.
它们是美国怪诞元素的影像
They were images of the American grotesque.
当时买♥♥两幅 还附赠一根油条呢
Uh-huh, and if you bought two, you got a free churro.
我一点都不觉得奇怪 他对你只字未提
I am not surprised he didn't tell me about you.
我相信他在后视镜里看到你
I'm sure he saw you in his rearview mirror
步步逼近时 他深感威胁
gaining on him, and it scared him to death.
为什么像安德烈这样的大画家
Why would a professional
会因为我而有危机感呢
like Andre be threatened by...
你刚刚怎么说我来着
Oh, what did you call me?
"愚蠢 无聊又毫无才华的家庭主妇"
"A silly, bored housewife unburdened by talent."
你是一个家庭主妇
You are a housewife?
我简直爱死了
I love it!
你就像一个性感的
You're like a-a sexy,
住在郊区的乔治娅·奥吉弗
suburban Georgia O'keeffe...
乔治娅·奥吉弗 美国著名女艺术家
其作品多形似女性阴♥道♥
画的还不是那些讨人厌的阴♥道♥图
without all the pesky vaginas.
我可以把这幅作品放到我的画廊里卖♥♥
I can sell the heck out of this story at my gallery.
什么 等等
What? Uh, wait.
你想把我的作品展示于众
You wanna show my painting in public?
你就要出名了
Welcome to the big time!
不不不 不可能
No, no, no, no. That, uh, no, that can't happen.
亲爱的 你知道这是一个千载难逢的机遇吗
My dear, do you understand what an opportunity this is?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表