剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
When parents die, you can go one of two ways--
爸爸的乖女儿 或爸爸的梦魇
Daddy's little girl or daddy's little nightmare.
我想我父亲的确对我有所期待
Well, I suppose my father did have certain expectations.
他把我养成了一位淑女
He... raised me to be a lady,
我也尽力迎合他的期待为他争光
And I've done my best to make him proud.
你好啊 压抑女
Mm, hello, repression.
我很高兴他要求我行为要端庄
Well, I'm glad that he insisted on good behavior.
你♥爸♥爸不在这里 布里
Your dad is not here, Bree.
即使你放开来狂欢 也没人告诉他
No one's gonna tell him if you cut loose,
找点乐趣
have a little fun.
你穿着我的裙子很火♥辣♥
You look hot in my dress.
扮坏点 淘气点 去和陌生人调调情
Be bad. Be naughty. Hit on a stranger.
我受不了这些人的薄荷味
I wouldn't take a breath mint from these people...
好像每个人都有这种味道
As if any of them would have one.
好吧 乖乖坐在这里听爸爸的话
Fine. Sit here alone like daddy wanted.
我在生本的气
I'm mad at Ben.
我需要在舞池里找个陌生男子
I need to work out those issues
发泄一下
with strange men on the dance floor.
你要离开我 让我独自坐在这里吗
You're gonna leave me sitting here by myself?
这是间低档酒吧 布里 投入点吧
It's a dive, Bree. Dive in.
dive也有跳水之意
你从公♥司♥里脱颖而出 最主要的部分
The main thing that distinguishes you
就是客户的标杆管理
from a corporate firm is custom benchmarking.
让他们知道你能提供优秀的客户服务
Let them know you provide superior customer service,
即使你的责任不是受托人
even though your responsibilities are not fiduciary.
"受托人" 我喜欢这个称谓
Ooh, "Fiduciary." I love how that sounds.
你能帮我拼写一遍吗
Can you spell it for me?
-让我先解释一下 -不 不 不
- Well, let me explain it first. - No, no, no, no, no.
你解释起来没完没了 只要拼写就好了
Your explanations take forever. Just spell it.
加布 你不能写下一堆专业术语
Gaby, you can't write down a bunch of buzzwords
然后在会议上用一张纸读它们
and read them off a piece of paper at the meeting.
好主意 我应该把纸条藏起来
Good point. I should hide a piece of paper.
或者你可以认真些
Or you could actually buckle down
学学它们的意思
and learn the concepts.
这只是花哨的术语 你只要抛出这个词
It's just fancy lingo. You throw it around.
听上去很明智 客户们就高兴了
You sound smart. Clients are happy.
我的意思是 谁真的理解这些东西
I mean, who really understands this stuff?
-大家都懂 -真的吗
- Everybody. - Really?
大家吗 好吧 佩妮
Everybody? Okay. Hey, Penny.
"受托人"是什么意思
What is "Fiduciary" mean?
我想是好比允许某人管理
Um, I think it's like someone who's allowed to manage
其他人的钱
to someone else's money--
比如 一家银行诸如此类的
like... A bank or something.
好吧 猜猜谁要独自参加毕业舞会了
Okay. Guess who's going to their prom alone.
我们能休息一会吗
Look, can we take a break?
都已经弄好几个小时了
We've been at this for hours.
才四十三分钟
43 minutes.
感觉像是过了好几个小时
Well, it feels like hours.
再给我几组更厉害的单词 我们就结束
Just give me a couple more smart words, and we'll be done.
如果他们有问题的话怎么办
What happens when they have a question?
你不能只是滔滔不绝地说一些
You can't just spout off a bunch of terms
你根本不理解的术语
you don't understand.
我当然可以
Of course I can.
你以为我为车展做模特代言人时
You think when I was a spokesmodel at car shows
我知道齿条和齿轮转向是什么东西吗
I knew what rack and pinion steering was?
我不必知道 因为我有魅力
I didn't have to, 'cause I had charm.
和一件可以抵消无知的紧身衣
And a tight little dress that barely covered your hoo-ha.
我想知道我是否还能穿上那条裙子
I wonder if I still fit into that dress.
这么说吧
Well, here's a thought.
你一生中专心学一次怎么样
How about for once in your life you apply yourself?
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是自从我认识你以来
It means for as long as I've known you,
你就一直都在靠外表和魅力蒙混过关
you have been skating by on your looks and charm.
自从你认识我以来
For as long as you've known me?
你持这种偏见太久了
Wow, you've been holding on to that for a long time.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
不 勒奈特 我不能
No, Lynette, I can't.
没人会说是你错了
No one can tell you you're wrong,
因为你一直都是正确的
'cause you're always right.
好吧 那是什么意思
Okay. What does that mean?
意思是你无所不知
It means you're a know-it-all.
我一次都没听你说过 "我不知道"
I have never once heard you say the words "I don't know."
那你准备好听吧
Well, get ready to,
因为我不知道我为什么会同意帮助你
Because I don't know why I agreed to help you.
这完全是在浪费我的时间
This is a complete waste of my time.
更是浪费我的时间
It's a bigger waste of my time,
因为听你说话 时间都凝固了
'cause listening to you, time goes slower.
祝你的会议好运吧
Good luck at your meeting.
是的 没什么好谢的 真是托错人了
Yeah, well, thanks for nothing. What a fi-douche.
我们不需要无爱的歌♥曲*
* We don't need no love songs
来告诉世界*
* To tell the world
我们多么无助*
* How hopeless we feel
一切消失殆尽*
* When it's dead and gone
我无故迷失了自己*
* I've been lost without a reason
以继续生活*
* To keep going on
事实是你不会再回来*
* The truth is you won't be coming back here no more
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
天哪 真希望你能接上话
Oh, lord. I was hoping you'd take it from there.
我对于下一句要说什么完全没有主意
I have absolutely no idea what to say next.
抱歉 我也不知道说什么
Uh... sorry. Neither do I.
看啊
Well, hey, look at that.
我们在这一点上倒是有共同之处
We already have something in common.
这里有人坐吗
Hey. You using this?
看起来我们也许要做决定了
Well, it looks like we might have to make a commitment here.
你准备继续聊聊吗
You ready to take that step?
抱歉 这位置有人了
Sorry. I'm afraid this chair's taken.
-我叫布里 -我叫布兰德利
- I'm Bree, by the way. - Bradley.
一个穿着定制西装的男人
So what is a man wearing a custom-made suit
到这样的地方来做什么
doing in a place like this?
事实上
Uh, well, actually,
我不该来这样的地方
I'm not supposed to be in a place like this.
而应该去城市另一端的四季餐馆
I'm supposed to be across town at The Four Seasons
参加高中同学聚会
attending my high school reunion.
那么你决定不去了
Oh, and you decided not to go.
不 我去了 就待了五六分钟
No, no, I went, for about, uh, six minutes.
大家都全是惋惜
Ah, all these people full of regrets
想重温当年的美好时光
trying to recapture their glory days.
听得我脑袋都要炸了
I was about to blow my brains out.
听起来挺疯狂的吧
That sound crazy?
没你想象得那么疯狂
Not as much as you might think.
我有时在想 嫁给他就是为了献出童贞
I sometimes think I married him just to lose my virginity.
这话我从没跟别人说过
I've never said that to anyone.
我刚才竟然把它告诉了一个完全陌生的人
I can't believe I just told that to a total stranger.
我不懂为什么
I don't know
大家都害怕讲出秘密
why everyone's so afraid of telling their secrets.
讲出来就解脱了 不是吗
It's freeing, isn't it?
你说得对 很多事情我一直不敢说出去
Yeah, you're right. You know, I think there's a lot of things
因为我怕理由都不够充分
I've been afraid of for no good reason,
比如我讨厌鸽子和芫荽叶
Like pigeons and cilantro.
我家可没有鸽子 也没有芫荽叶
Well, I don't have any pigeons or cilantro at my house.
抱歉
You know, I'm--I'm sorry.
像你这样的淑女
I-I bet you're too much of a lady
是不可能随便跟酒吧里碰见的人回家的
to go home with somebody you just met at a bar.
没错 淑女通常会
Yes, a lady usually likes to know a man
多了解对方一会儿
a little bit longer.
好了 时间够长了 咱们走吧
All right, that's long enough. Let's go.
你叫玛丽莎 对吗
It's Marisa, right?
我叫苏珊 不知道你还记不记得
Uh, I'm Susan. I don't know if you remember me
参观房♥子那天我们见过
fom the open house.
我妈妈在屋子里 我去叫她
My mom's inside. I'll go get her.
不用不用 其实 我是来找你的
No, no, um, actually. I wanted to talk to you alone,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表