剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
没什么特别的 应该说长得很精致
Average? They're exquisite.
你经常锻炼吗
Do you work out?
是的 偶尔逛逛购物商场
I do a little mall walking, yes.
这话我可不是逢人就说
Well, I don't say this to every man,
羊绒袜才配得上你的脚踝
but you've got the perfect ankles for cashmere.
我带你挑几双
Let me show you a few pairs.
一双袜子要四十块
40 bucks for socks?
我知道有点贵 但羊绒织品让人无法抗拒
I know. There's just something irresistible about cashmere.
你千万别出手买♥♥一件羊绒衫
Promise me you won't buy one of these cashmere sweaters.
不然我的手都没法从你身上移开了
I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you.
我买♥♥
Well...
我只需要这条领带
I really just need the tie.
你怎么能只买♥♥领带而不配一件上衣呢
How can you take the tie without the blazer?
瞧瞧你这幅肩膀
With your shoulders?
这衣服的颜色配上你那帅气的银发
And this color up against that beautiful silver hair...
抱歉 我一时没控制住自己
I'm sorry. I lost myself there for a moment.
乔治·克鲁尼 2012金球奖影帝
看看啊 你就像乔治·克鲁尼
Ooh! Hello, George Clooney!
这衣服太贵了 我该买♥♥吗
It's just so expensive. I don't know.
你知道吗
You know what?
或许我得为您重新量一下裤腿内缝
Maybe I should measure that inseam one more time.
万一里面是毒品怎么办
What if it was drugs?
要现在说吗 我刚睡着
Seriously? I just fell asleep.
这个孩子一直在里面练习黑带
Oh. This baby's been working on her black belt.
我的意思是 麦克以前吸过毒
I'm just saying, Mike had a drug problem.
毒瘾不可能彻底戒掉
Those things never go away.
肯定不是你想的那样
I'm sure it was nothing like that.
你说得对
You're right.
可能是什么色情的东西
It's probably porn.
坦白说 对此我没意见
And you know what? I'm cool with that.
只要不是变♥态♥之类的就行
As long as it was nothing weird.
天呐 会不会真是什么变♥态♥的东西
Oh, God. You think it was something weird?
打住
Stop.
相信李就是了
Just trust Lee.
如果他认为你不该看盒子里的东西
If he thinks you shouldn't see in the box,
那你也不愿意让那个东西
well, you don't want to find something
毁了麦克给你的美好记忆不是吗
that would tarnish your memories of Mike.
这话一点没错
You're absolutely right.
我还是别纠结这个了
I should just leave this alone.
苏珊 现在
Susan, it's--
凌晨两点 我知道 但我睡不着
2:00 in the morning. I know. But I can't sleep,
除非我知道盒子里装的是什么
and I am never gonna sleep
否则我永远睡不着
until I know what's inside that box.
你要是现在不告诉我 我三点还会来
So you can either let me in now or we can do this again at 3:00
四点依然会来 然后 谢谢
and then at 4:00 and then at--thank you.
里面有他的护照 他妈妈的来信
So there's his passport, letters from his mom,
还有一张特别美的你和M.J.的合影
a really cute picture of you and M.J.
直奔主题
Just get to it.
还有一个支票本
And a checkbook.
显然 他八年前开了一个账户
Apparently, he set up an account eight years ago.
那年我们离婚了
That's when we were divorced.
之后每个月 他都会给
And every month since, he's written a check
一个叫珍妮·赫尔南德斯的女人寄钱
to some woman named Jennie Hernandez.
我从没听说过这个女人
I've never heard of her.
这里有她的地址
This is her address.
在欢喜山一带
Somewhere in Mount Pleasant.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
有没有可能是M.J.的
Any chance those are M.J.'s?
不是
No.
没准是
Well, maybe it's--
我们都清楚这是什么
We both know what it is.
还有一个孩子
There's a child out there.
是麦克的
Mike's child.
77 78 79 80
77, 78, 79, 80.
你好 勒奈特
Hi, Lynette.
81 82 83
81, 82, 83...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
84 85 给汤姆做蛋糕 86 87
84, 85. Making Tom a cake. 86, 87...
天呐 今年他多大了 46 47 48
Gosh, how old is he gonna be? 46? 47? 48?
92 93 94 95
92, 93, 94, 95...
我预定的晚餐是七点十五
I made dinner reservations at 7:15.
还是七点十六 七点十七
Or was it 7:16? 7:17?
《雨人》的主人公智障 但记忆力超好
干得好 但我的记忆力堪比雨人
Nice try, but I am like rain man.
98 99 100
98, 99, 100.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
佩妮和帕克把东西落在我们家了
Penny and Parker left this stuff over at our place,
我给他们送回来
so I thought I'd drop it by.
谢了 现在的实验室白大褂
Thanks. I see they're making lab coats
都做得这么紧身了吗
a lot tighter than they used to.
我倒觉得跟运动裤似的
I see they're making sweatpants
还保持着一贯的宽松
just as baggy as always.
而且 我没打算亲自下厨
Besides, I'm not going to work.
而是要带汤姆去他最爱的那家餐厅
I'm taking Tom to his favorite restaurant,
因为 你知道的 今天他生日
because, you know, it's his birthday.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以我才在做他最喜欢的蛋糕
That's why I'm making him his favorite cake.
看起来挺好吃
Looks appetizing.
别忘了给蝾螈添上眼睛
Don't forget to add the eye of newt.
因为蛋糕是绿色的吗 不过这有个典故
Oh, 'cause it's green? It's a funny story.
汤姆和我刚开始约会的时候
When Tom and I were first dating,
他过生日想吃红色丝绒蛋糕
he wanted a red velvet cake for his birthday,
但我只有绿色的人造色素
but I only had green food coloring,
不过他还是很喜欢那个蛋糕 这个传统
and he liked it anyway, so it's become a tradition,
我们就保持了二十五年
one we have shared for 25 years.
而且会一直保持下去
I think we're gonna keep sharing it.
勒奈特 别再自己难为自己了
Lynette, stop embarrassing yourself.
你和汤姆结束了
Tom is through with you.
我们共同拥有一个家庭
We have a family together.
不是说结束就结束得了的
You don't just throw that away.
就差你同意了
Until you do.
那是什么
Mm-hmm. What is that?
离婚协议
Your divorce papers.
汤姆已经签字了
Tom already signed them.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
你干什么
What the hell?!
天呐
Oh, my god!
你看上去美极了
You look beautiful.
你这么说是因为显而易见吧
Oh. You're just saying that 'cause it's obvious.
我晚上会回来吃饭
I'll be home for dinner.
对了 你能不能换点花样
Oh, by the way, think you could mix things up?
鸡肉吃得都有点厌了
Getting a little tired of chicken.
你落了东西
You forgot something.
那个啊
Oh. That.
是这样
Here's the thing--
我不戴婚戒更好卖♥♥衣服
It's better for business if I don't wear it.
真的吗
Really?
我的客户很多是有钱男人
I have a lot of rich men as clients.
我和他们打情骂俏 他们买♥♥的东西就多
If I flirt with them, they buy more stuff,
我挣的钱就越多
which means I make more money,
你也就能做点鸡肉以外的东西做晚餐
and you can cook something other than chicken for dinner.
你穿成这样
You know what? I'm not comfortable
和男人打情骂俏 我心里可不怎么舒服
with you dressing like that and flirting with those guys.
亲爱的 不用瞎担心
Oh, honey, you have nothing to worry about.
他们就是一帮有钱的呆子
They're just a bunch of nerds with money.
这只是帮点小忙
This just helps.
想卖♥♥出东西可不能穿得像上教堂似的
You can't dress for church if you want to move the merch.
加布
Gaby...
不卖♥♥弄点风♥骚♥ 怎么吸引顾客买♥♥东西
You gotta shake your rear to get them to buy the gear.
加布
Gaby...
要想卖♥♥出针织衫 就得亮出
You wanna sell some knits, you better flash your--
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表