剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
成千上万的人会欣赏你的大作
Hundreds of people will see your work.
对不起 我受宠若惊
I'm sorry. I'm--I'm--I'm flattered,
还有 谢谢你的盛情邀请
and, uh, thank you for your offer.
但是 我不能把画给你
Um, but I can't.
绝对的艺术家啊
Artists.
弗兰克 这是我的荣幸
My pleasure, Frank,
还有我是认真的
and I'm serious.
你可以随时打给我
You call me anytime.
对 弗兰克 跟你交谈得很愉快
Yeah, Frank, great talking to you.
谢天谢地你来了
Ohh. Thank God you got here.
再不来 我就只能在他面前露胸器了
I was 30 seconds away from flashing him a boob.
不足挂齿
It was nothing.
卡洛斯这些年帮了我很多
Carlos has done a lot for me over the years.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
没事 就是得了点小流感
Yeah, yeah. He's just got the flu.
是吗
Really?
因为通常斯威尼出现
'Cause he usually comes running
他都是跑着赶来的
the second Sweeney pops into town,
我不相信流感会阻挠他上班的脚步
and I don't think the flu would keep him away.
索利斯太太
Mrs. Solis...
您的丈夫之于我就如父亲一般
Your husband has been like a father to me.
我是真心想帮忙的
I really wanna help if I can.
好吧
Okay.
这段日子他很不好过
He's been going through a rough time,
而且 他喝了很多酒
and, well, he's been drinking a lot.
所以他会在家休息一到两周
So he's gonna be staying home for the next week or two,
把状态调整好
trying to pull himself together.
真可怜 别担心
That poor guy. Well, don't worry.
你回家把他照顾好
You go home and you take care of him.
公♥司♥的事就交给我处理吧
I'll take care of things here.
-真的吗 -把他照顾好就行
- Really? - Just get him better.
我们盼着他回来
We need him back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真是个不错的小伙子 知道吗
You're a good kid. And you know what?
我会告诉卡洛斯你该升职了
I'm telling Carlos you deserve a raise.
能等他醒酒的时候再说吗
Can you tell him when he's sober?
当然 当然
Yeah. Yeah.
勒奈特·斯加沃
Lynette Scavo?
是我 太美了
Yes. Wow. These are beautiful.
一定有人挂念着你
Someone must be thinking of you.
-祝你今天过得愉快 -谢谢
- Have a good one. - Thanks.
致勒奈特 永远爱你 汤姆
谁送的花
Who sent flowers?
你雷尼阿姨
Just your Aunt Renee.
她人真好
That was nice.
对吧
Right?
有点意外 但确实不错
A little unexpected, but very, very nice.
亲爱的 今天怎么样
Hey, honey, how was your day?
白天的节目烂死了
Daytime TV sucks.
就是一群女人
Just a bunch of women
坐在一起 谈论更年期
sitting around, talking about menopause
还有她们不能吃的东西
and things they don't eat anymore.
你都录下来了吧
You did record that, right?
对啊
Yes.
公♥司♥那边怎么样
So how'd it go at the office?
签个工资表怎么这么久
Took you a long time to sign the payroll.
不光是那个事
Well, it wasn't just that.
大家都在打听你哪去了
People were asking where you were.
-那你怎么说的 -我说你得了流感
- So what'd you say? - I told them you had the flu
但你很放心地在家休息
and you were very comfortable staying home
因为你的员工都很能干
because you had a great staff,
反正就学你的口吻说了几句
which you do, by the way.
好 你都跟谁说了
Yeah, who'd you talk to?
一堆人呢
Bunch of people.
史蒂夫 玛丽莲 杰弗瑞
Um, Steve, Marilyn, Geoffrey--
杰弗瑞
Geoffrey?
对啊
Right.
估计你刚走 这家伙就窃喜得侧手翻去了
Guy probably started doing cartwheels as soon as you left.
什么 你为什么这么说
What? Why would you say that?
他就是条蛇[有阴险小人之意]
He's a snake.
你的意思是 他是条 善良的蛇吗
Well, you mean like a... a nice snake.
不是 阴险小人
No, like a backstabber.
他的劳动合同本月底就到期了
His contract's up at the end of the month,
而我也无意让他留任
and I'm not keeping him on,
所以他就谋划着撬走我的大客户
so he's trying to poach my biggest clients.
今天忙坏了
Wow. What a day.
我得去喝两杯
I really need a drink.
亲爱的
Hon...
还记得要我戒酒的时候
You threw out all the booze
你把酒都扔了吧
when I quit, remember?
没事 客卧卫生间的水槽里
Oh, please, there's a bottle of Chardonnay
还有一瓶夏敦埃酒
in the tank of the guest toilet.
怎么像你一点都不了解我似的
It's like you don't know me at all.
勒奈特 是我
Lynette, it's me!
快进来
Come on in!
我的天啊 你的头发
Oh, my God. Look at your hair!
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
-以后都这样了吗 -不是
- Is it permanent? - No.
那我就爱死了
Then I love it!
如果这意味着
Especially if it means
你终于决定从离婚的阴影中走出来的话
you're finally ready to put yourself out there again.
不是走出来 而是走回去 和汤姆一起
Not so much out there as... back there... with Tom.
勒奈特
Oh, Lynette.
别再这样了
Stop it with that.
他都开始新生活了
He's moved on.
那他为什么在我们周年纪念日送花给我呢
Then why did he send me flowers for our anniversary?
"永远爱你 汤姆"
"Love always, Tom."
不明白了 他不是和简好着呢吗
Well, I don't get it. Isn't he seeing Jane?
没错 但是 也许是纪念日的缘故
Yeah, but... maybe with the anniversary coming up,
他又开始想
he started thinking about it
想再给我们一个机会呢
and... he wants to give it another try.
你想怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我问佩妮要了他公♥寓♥的钥匙 而且
Well, I got Penny's keys to his apartment, and...
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
当他回家的时候 你会出现在门口
He gets home. You meet him at the door
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 光涂着奶油 面带着微笑
wearing nothing but whipped cream and a smile.
不 我会放一瓶苏格兰威士忌
No. I'm gonna put a bottle of scotch
在他的床头柜上
on his nightstand.
我们的纪念日都是这么过的
That is our anniversary thing.
他送我花 我给他酒
He sends me flowers, I give him scotch.
现在我懂了
Oh, now I get it.
你想把他灌醉 再把他脱♥光♥光
You get him all liquored up, and then you undress him.
不 雷尼 不是为了滚床单
No, Renee, no sex.
好吧 那我就不懂了
Okay, I don't get it.
我想 他看到我的裙子 我的头发
I was thinking maybe he sees the outfit, the hair,
知道我已经变了
and he realizes I've changed,
然后 他可能也会想转变♥态♥度
and then... maybe he wants to change, too.
你确定这是你想要的
Are you sure that's what you want?
我只知道我们分开后
All I know is we have been walking away from each other
不断远离对方 这是第一次
since this thing started, and this is the first time
他向我走近了一步
he's taken a step toward me.
我想我也得走近一步
I think I have to take a step, too.
你看起来 美极了
Well... you look... amazing.
我希望这招有用
I hope it works.
谢谢 我也希望如此
Thanks. I do, too.
如果没用的话
And if it doesn't,
我知道你还可以下点猛料
I know this really hot thing you can do
做点惹火的事
with a dinner mint and a feather.
不做♥爱♥
No sex.
我怎么会有你这样的朋友
How are we even friends?
你真是个蠢蛋
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表