剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
That's why she threw Roy out.
天哪
Oh, god.
让你不得不思考人生
Kind of makes you think.
我们结婚的时候
I mean, when we got married,
我觉得那就是我人生的终点了
I thought that was the finish line.
可它不是 死亡才是 没人告诉过我们
But it's not. Death is. No one told us that.
告诉过啊
Yeah, they did.
在我们的婚礼上 说的是
At our wedding, they said,
"直到死亡把我们分开"
"Till death do us part."
卡洛斯 拜托
Oh, Carlos, please.
仪式开始前我喝了四杯香槟
I had four glasses of champagne before the ceremony.
差点跟你叔叔结婚了
I almost married your uncle.
不是吧 加布
Oh, come on, gaby.
你脑子里肯定有闪过
I mean, the idea that we might die someday
我们有天会死的 这种念头
must have at least crossed your mind.
我就是没想过它到底意味着什么
I just never thought about what it really means,
这意味着 其中一个人会死去
that one of us is gonna die,
而另一个得坚持活下去
and the other one's gonna live through it.
万一先走的那个是你呢
And if it's you who's first?
我觉得我可扛不过去
I don't think I can do it.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你是我认识的最勇敢的人
You're one of the bravest people I know.
看看我们这一年经历了些什么
Look at what we've been through this year.
你一直支持着我
You've been my rock.
我是吗
I have?
这个
Well...
你 和威士忌
You and scotch.
不过从现在开始 就只有你
But from now on, just you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有 如果这样能感觉好点的话
And, hey, if it makes you feel any better,
你还可以选条容易的路 你先死
You can always take the easy way out--die first.
这名字怎么回事
What's going on with the name?
你不会又改成"萨普"了吧
You didn't change it to "Sop," Did you?
这名字可比勒奈特还难听
'cause that's even worse than "Lynette."
勒奈特其实也没那么不好
"Lynette" isn't so bad.
谢谢你把这个送来
Thanks for that.
你放心用吧
You can count it on.
谢谢你布置这一切
Thank you for all the rest of this.
需要帮忙吗
So you need anything?
钉子孔得填上
The nail holes need to be spackled.
交给我吧
Mm. I'm on it.
布里 我是奥森
Hello? Bree, it's Orson.
你听好
Listen to me.
以后不许再往我家打电♥话♥
Don't you ever call my house again.
我向你保证这是我最后一次跟你联♥系♥
I can assure you this is the last you'll hear from me.
你到底想要什么 奥森
What do you want, Orson?
我一直在想你说的话 你说得对
I've been thinking about what you said, and you're right.
犯下的罪恶应该受到谴责
The sins that have been committed are so reprehensible
必须有人做出牺牲
that a sacrifice must be made.
最终的牺牲
The ultimate sacrifice.
你别想自杀
Do not consider suicide.
那样只会在你的罪行上再添一笔
That would only be adding more sins to your list.
你不用下定论 布里
You don't have to judge, Bree.
自会有人来评判的
Someone else will do that for you.
永别了
Good-bye... forever.
是的
Yes.
有时候 我们都会需要一些帮助
There are times when we all could use a little help.
当我们的慷慨 换来残酷的回馈
When our generosity has been repaid with cruelty...
当我们为所作所为 充满悔恨
When our behavior has filled us with regret...
当我们的未来 变得毫无定数
And when our future has become terribly uncertain.
紫藤郡警署 命案调查科
可有些人已不再需要帮助
But then there are those who are past the point of help,
在他们身后
and in their wake,
留下的 只有破坏
they leave nothing but destruction.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表