剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
雷尼对勒奈特直言不讳
Renee confronted Lynette.
你和汤姆试着解决问题 但没成功
Look, you and Tom tried to make it work, and you couldn't.
现在他放下了
Now he's moved on.
卡洛斯同意去戒酒
Carlos agreed to go into rehab.
我知道一个很棒的地方
I know a great place.
我明天可以打电♥话♥
I can call tomorrow.
苏珊神秘的画作...
Susan's secret work of art...
不该让任何人看见的
No one can see these!
让警探的疑心倍增
Fueled the detective's suspicions...
我看到的只是四个女人用烛台
All I see is four women that killed a guy
杀了一个人
with a candlestick
将他弃尸在树林里
and dumped his body in the woods.
还令朋友间隔阂加深
And drove a wedge between friends.
你还有秘密
More secrets?
-你以为你这是在做什么 -我是在保护你
- What did you think you were doing? - I was protecting you!
是啊 做得好
Yeah, well, great job.
每当布里·范德坎普感到消沉
Whenever Bree Van de Kamp was feeling low...
她总能在烘烤中获得慰藉
she found solace in the act of baking.
她的第一任丈夫离世时
When her first husband passed away,
她做了咖啡蛋糕
she made coffee cake.
她的第二任丈夫入狱时
When her second husband went to jail,
她烤了小甜饼
she made sugar cookies.
她十几岁的女儿怀孕时
And when her teenage daughter got pregnant,
她烹制了法式炖蛋
she made creme brulee.
因此 布里的闺蜜对她不理不睬时
So when Bree's best friends stopped speaking to her,
她希望她温暖的樱桃烤饼
she hoped that her warm cherry scones
能缓解她们紧张的关系
might thaw their chilly relationship.
苏珊
Susan.
亲爱的 你妈妈在家吗
Hey, sweetie. Is your mom home?
不在 她在...教堂
Uh, no. She's at... church.
周四去教堂
On a Thursday?
是她让你这么说的 对吧
She told you to say that, didn't she?
是你来就这么说
Only if it was you.
要是牧师来
If it was the priest,
我就该说她在为盲人读书
I'm supposed to say she's reading to the blind.
能不敲了吗
Will you stop pounding?
我刚把佩琪哄睡着
I just put Paige down.
抱歉 可大家都不愿和我说话
I'm sorry, but no one will talk to me.
是吗 我还真是意外啊
Really? I wonder why that is.
的确是我把事情搞得一团糟
Look, I have made a mess of things,
可我想补偿你们大家
but I want to make it up to you all.
你真以为烤点东西就能和解了吗
You really think you can bake your way out of this one?
当然不是 这只是我求和的一点表示
Of course not. It's just a peace offering,
好让大家能坐下来谈谈
a way to begin the conversation.
你和加布这么对我撒谎
I have nothing to discuss with you,
我真没什么好跟你说的了
not after the way you and Gaby lied to me.
勒奈特 请你理解我
Lynette, please understand.
我只是想保护你 保护你们所有人
I was only trying to protect you, all of you.
不 你只是想控制我们
No! You were trying to control us
这是你一如既往的控制欲在作祟
the way you try and control everything.
不是这样的
That's not fair.
你告诉我们 只要我们互相信任
You told us that as long as we trusted each other
团结在一起 一切都会好的
and stuck together, everything would be fine.
的确会好的 只要我们的友情还在
It will be. As long as we have our friendship,
他们就没法钻空子
they can't do anything to us.
你还不明白吗 没有"我们"了
Don't you get it? There is no us.
友情不在了 什么都没了
There is no friendship. Not anymore.
你孤军奋战吧
You're on your own.
我们都各自为战
We all are.
没错 布里总能在烘焙中获得慰藉
Yes, Bree had always taken comfort in baking.
可当烘焙也让她失望的时候
But when baking failed her,
她便借酒消愁
she took comfort in something else.
在紫藤郡这样安宁的地方
In a place as peaceful as Wisteria Lane,
再小的罪行也有人报♥警♥
the smallest crime can prompt a call to the police...
当邻居小孩不小心闯祸
When a neighborhood kid makes a reckless mistake...
当孩子们需要受点教训
When children need to be taught a lesson...
当隔壁小青年扰人清梦
When the teenagers next door start a band.
没错 紫藤郡的妇女们
Yes, the women of Wisteria Lane
都习惯报♥警♥
were used to calling the police.
但她们不习惯的是 警方找到她们
What they weren't used to was having the police... call them.
什么事
So... what's going on?
不确定
Not sure.
还没人找我们谈话
No one's talked to us yet.
我们需要请律师吗
Do you think we need a lawyer?
不知道 或许苏珊能为我们画一个
I don't know. Maybe Susan can paint one for us.
姑娘们 没必要请律师
Lawyers won't be necessary, ladies.
这次不是官方调查
This is not an official investigation.
只是朋友间随便聊聊
It's just a--it's just a casual conversation among friends.
可如果你们非要请律师
But if you want to bring lawyers into it,
我可以开案 先采集你们的指纹
I can open a case file, take your fingerprints.
不必 我们还是喜欢朋友闲聊
No. No. We like the friend thing.
好 那我第一个要找来聊天的朋友是
Great. So the first friend I'd like to talk to is...
苏珊
Susan.
尝尝我的咖啡
Try my coffee.
局里人都夸我的咖啡好喝
The guys are always complimenting me on it.
谢了 我正要减少咖♥啡♥因♥摄取量
Thanks. I'm trying to cut down on caffeine.
会让你神经紧张吗
Gets you all jittery and nervous?
对 我不喜欢那样
Yeah. I hate that.
那你现在觉得神经紧张吗
So you feeling jittery and nervous right now?
什么
What?
不 当然没有
N-no. Absolutely not.
很好喝
Uh, yum.
味道不错
My compliments.
你为什么画这幅画
Why'd you paint this?
为什么
Uh, why?
很 难说
It's... hard to say
艺术家们 何出此画
Why artists... paint what they do.
天呐 我真有点充艺术家的味道
Gosh, that probably sounded so... artsy.
不尽然
No, not really.
我在想 会不会有可能
I would imagine it's even possible
艺术家自己并不真清楚自己这么做的原因
that the artist herself doesn't really know why she did it.
有时你会自言自语...
Sometimes you say to yourself...
"这灵感哪里来的"
"Where the heck did that come from?
"或许我不该在睡前"
"Maybe I shouldn't have eaten
"吃下那个辣肠匹萨"
that pepperoni pizza before bed."
或许你自言自语的是
Or maybe you say to yourself,
"我为我的所作所为感到愧疚"
"I feel so guilty about what I did."
我不...
I-I-I don't...
我是说 那人是谁
I mean, who... who is that?
你画里的那个人
The guy in your painting.
坟墓里的那个
The one in the grave.
不
No.
不可能
Uh, uh, no.
那是我假想的人物
That came from my imagination.
别扯了 就是他
Bull. It's him.
雷蒙·桑切斯
Ramon Sanchez.
来自俄克拉荷马州的失踪人员
A missing person from Oklahoma.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
那不是一幅画 苏珊
That isn't a painting, Susan.
是你寻求内心平静的内疚使然
It's a guilty conscience trying to find peace,
但你永远也不得宁静
But it never will, ever...
除非你说出真♥相♥
until you tell the truth.
那你从未见过这个人
So you've never seen this guy before?
你已经问过我了
You already asked me that,
我也回答你了 没见过
and I told you. No.
知道吗 勒奈特 你很适合当警♥察♥
You know something, Lynette? You'd have made a good cop.
你懂得保持冷静 控制自己情绪
You know how to stay cool, keep your emotions in check.
听着
Listen to me.
你们几个都是好人 我深信不疑
You women are good people. I know that.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表