剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
最近怎么样 这是我的朋友勒奈特
How are you? This is my friend Lynette.
你好
Hi.
哪个幸运儿在给你做
Who's the lucky guy doing you?
其实...
Actually...
目前没人 我丈夫和我分居了
Nobody. My husband and I are separated,
他和他的女友在伦敦
And he just took his girlfriend to London and--
他是在说你的头发
he was talking about your hair.
是 我怎么会不知道
Oh, of course you were.
我去地毯店等你
I'm gonna meet you at the carpet store.
说真的 你的头发很棒
Seriously, your hair is amazing.
能给我个机会帮你做头发吗
Any chance you'd ever let me style you?
我一直是找主路上的古斯塔夫做头发
Uh, well, I've been going to Gustave on main for years.
我不想对他不忠
I'd feel like I was cheating on him.
我们可以背着他
Well, he doesn't have to know.
是 但是
Yeah, but...
古斯塔夫很爱吃醋 还典型的法国做派
Gustave is jealous and french,
我可不想最后搞得
and I wouldn't want this ending up
你俩为此决斗
a pistols-at-dawn kind of thing.
忠贞啊 让我更想得到你了
Loyalty. Just makes me want you more.
行啦 别再相互试探了
All right. Stop sniffing each other.
我要一瓶护发素
I need a bottle of conditioner.
我这就去拿
Coming right up.
他看起来很棒
Well, he seems great.
你怎么不帮我和他搭红线
Why don't you set me up with him?
不 不 不 不成
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
为什么 你也看到了 他在跟我调情
Why not? You saw he was flirting.
他不适合你
Well, no, he's not right for you.
他刚刚离婚
He just got divorced,
还不想投入认真的感情
and he's not looking for anything serious.
我也是 再合适不过了
Neither am I. It's perfect.
亲爱的 这将是你二十年来首个约会
Honey, you're about to go on your first date in 20 years.
我真的不想看到你受伤
I really don't wanna see you get hurt.
别为我担心
Don't worry about me.
我可争强好胜了 你说过的
I'm feisty, remember?
不行
No.
别逼我用娃娃音
Don't make me use the baby voice.
千万别来娃娃音
Oh, not the baby voice.
拜托嘛
Pwease.
连小孩说娃娃音 我都忍♥受不了
I even hate when babies use the baby voice.
拜托嘛 雷尼尼
Pwease, Wenee,
帮小奈特约那位大帅锅发型师嘛
help Wynette date the big, sexy hair dwesser.
-拜托嘛 -好吧 好吧
- Pwease. - Okay, okay.
服你了 谢谢
Okay. Oh, thanks.
对了 勒奈特是很忠于她的发型师
Look, Lynette may be loyal to her hairdresser,
但她是单身
but she is single.
所以也许你们俩...
So maybe the two of--
我很愿意 你今晚有空吗
I'd love to. How about tonight?
听起来不错
Sounds great.
把你的号♥码留给琳达 我收工后打给你
Leave your number with Linda. I'll call you when I'm done.
好的 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
为了感谢你 我再也不说娃娃音了
To thank you, I will never again do the baby voice.
我不胜感激
An, I appreciate it.
但我还可以用英国腔
But I've still got the british one.
再会好伙计 去饮下午茶
Pip, pip, cheerio, jolly ol' crumpets and tea,
我们走吧 回见
Let's go. Ta-ta.
寻人启事
荡♥妇♥邻居苏珊·德尔非诺与他有染
知情者请致电克劳迪娅
天呐
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
为什么我们不能自己去公车站
Why can't we walk to the bus by ourselves?
我们朋友都是自己走的
All of our friends do.
我不信任你带着西利娅 记得沙鼠事件吗
I'm not trusting you with Celia. Remember your gerbil?
我那时还小
I was younger then.
还不知道怎么做降落伞呢
I didn't know how to make a parachute yet.
那好 你们自己走吧
Okay, fine. Go.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的 走 跑 随便你们
Yeah. Walk, run. Whatever.
快走 小心她改变主意
Quick, before she changes her mind!
苏珊
Susan!
所以我飞去俄克拉荷马城
...and that's when I decided to fly to Oklahoma city
看看她们
and visit them.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我显然不会随身带一千块现金
And I obviously didn't have $1,000 cash,
所以我只能开张支票
so I had to write a check.
上面有你的地址 妙极了
With your address on it. Perfect.
我本希望她冷静下来
And I was hoping that when she calmed down,
会意识到根本没婚外情这码事
she would realize we weren't having an affair.
显然没如你所愿
Apparently not.
真不敢相信你去了他家
I can't believe you would go to his family.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
我感到很愧疚 备受煎熬
I felt so guilty. Oh, it was eating me up.
又愧疚
The guilt again?
你感到愧疚 于是你袭击警♥察♥
You feel guilty, so you assault a cop.
你感到愧疚 于是画下谋杀的场景
You feel guilty, so you paint the murder scene.
你感到愧疚 于是你跑去他家
You feel guilty, so you go to his house?
这还有个头儿吗
When is this gonna end?
我只想确认她们平安无事
I just needed to make sure they were okay.
她们是无辜的
You know, they didn't do anything.
苏珊 我们洗脱了一切嫌疑
Susan, we were in the clear.
没人会将我们和他联♥系♥起来
There was nobody who could connect him to us,
而你却去告知他太太...
and then you had to go tell his wife--
不对 应该是他的遗孀
No, no, no, his widow--
告诉她 他再也不会回来了
He was never coming back.
我没告诉克劳迪娅 我跟玛丽莎说的
I didn't tell Claudia. I told Marisa.
玛丽莎又是哪根葱
Who the hell is Marisa?
他15岁的继女
His 15-year-old stepdaughter.
等等 你跟她谈了
Wait. You talked to her?
你认为他...
Do you think he was...
你怎么知道的 她告诉你的吗
Well, how do you know? Did she tell you?
不需要她告诉我
She didn't have to.
我只见过一个人 有过同她一样的眼神
I've only seen that look in someone's eyes once before--
那就是你
Yours.
你觉得她告诉她妈妈了吗
Do you think she's told her mother?
看起来她没跟任何人说过
It didn't seem like she told anyone.
她该说出来
She needs to.
保守这样的秘密 是对身心的折磨
Keeping a secret like that-- it just... tears you up.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I...
我真不知道该怎么解决这事儿
I don't know how we're gonna get out of this one.
我知道
I do.
打电♥话♥告诉克劳迪娅 我要跟她谈谈
Call Claudia and tell her I wanna talk to her.
那我怎么解释你是谁
Who do I say you are?
一个要揭露她丈夫真面目的女人
The woman's who gonna tell her the truth about her husband.
你觉得生牛肉片如何
So... what's your feeling on carpaccio?
我希望自己被锁在一个房♥间里
My feeling is I'd like to be locked inside a room
被生牛肉片团团包围
made of carpaccio and eat my way out.
很高兴你这么讲
I am so happy to hear you say that.
我前妻不先大谈一番大肠杆菌的危害
My ex never let me order anything raw
是不会让我点生食的
without giving me a lecture about the dangers of E. Coli.
还挺性感的
Ugh. Sexy.
抱歉 我不该提我前妻的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about her.
没事 能听听别人的婚姻问题
No, it's nice to hear
换换心情也挺不错的
about someone else's marriage problems for a change.
如果我们一直按她的要求过
Oh, there was no problem,
也没有什么婚姻问题
as long as we did everything exactly her way.
"你为什么要给别人打工
"Why do you have to work for somebody else?
为什么不自己开间美发沙龙"
Why don't you get your own salon?"
那还真是挺郁闷的
I can see how that would be frustrating.
不过
Although...
换个角度说
I suppose someone could argue
她也许只是想帮助你
that she was just trying to help you.
帮我 就是要不断地让我有挫败感
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表