剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
在麦克的葬礼上 苏珊和M.J.向他道别
At Mike's funeral, Susan and M.J. said good-bye.
加布豁然开朗
Gaby gave her blessing.
你应该辞职
You should quit your job.
如果你觉得做顾问更快乐
If being a counselor is gonna make you happy,
那你就该这么做
Then that's what you should do.
勒奈特说出了对汤姆女友的看法
Lynette spoke her mind about Tom's girlfriend...
我觉得他们俩长不了
I actually don't think it's gonna last that much longer.
而警方收集了更多的证据
And the police gathered more evidence.
有人认为是你杀害了桑切斯先生
Someone is accusing you of killing Mr.Sanchez.
这简直是无稽之谈
That's just silly.
等铁证如山的时候再把这个贱♥人♥一举拿下
I wanna make sure we get enough to put this bitch away for good.
雷尼·佩里对求婚已经满心期待了数月
Renee Perry had waited many months for a proposal,
而这几个月中 她屡屡失望
and for many months, she had been disappointed.
在火炉边的舒适夜晚
There had been cozy evening by the fire...
没让她如愿
That didn't go the way she had hoped.
紫藤公园的浪漫时刻
A romantic moment in Wisteria Park...
却浪漫全失
That wasn't so romantic after all.
而湖边的美好野餐
And a beautiful picnic by a lake...
也丝毫
that turned out to be
没有更多惊喜
nothing more than a picnic.
所以当她再度失望时
So when disappointment struck again...
雷尼决定打破沉默
Renee decided to speak up.
甜点
Dessert?
这就是六菜餐的重头戏吗
That's the big finale to a 6-course meal?
甜点
Dessert?
你想上奶酪之类的吗
Were you expecting, like, a cheese course?
不
No!
我期待的是一枚戒指
I was expecting a ring.
你准备了红玫瑰 香槟
You have red roses, champagne.
你传递了这世界上一切
You are sending me every signal in the world
要隆重向我求婚的信♥号♥♥
that I'm about to get a big proposal
而你却只准备了小甜点
and instead, I get a cookie.
这是巧克力蛋奶酥
Well, it's a chocolate souffle.
随便了 我不年轻了
Whatever. I am not a young woman.
我不知道还能承受多少假动作
I don't know how many more fake outs my heart can take.
好吧 我招 我今晚的确准备求婚
Okay, fine. I-I was gonna propose tonight.
我第一次表现太差
I just did such a horrible job the first time,
我想这次能够非同一般
I-I... I wanted this to be exceptional.
人家管这叫"单刀直入"[求婚]
They call it "Popping the question,"
不是"拖延战术"
Not "Dragging it out to eternity,"
所以快点吧 直接问
So come on! Pop!
那我能先读我写好的话吗
Can I at least, uh, read you the speech that I wrote?
天呐 直接读最后一段吧
Oh, lord. Just give me the last paragraph.
好
Okay.
"综上种种"
"For all these reasons and more,
"我有幸问你 是否..."
It is with great honor, that I ask you if you"--
别管它了 继续念
Uh, we're ignoring that. Keep going.
"你是否愿意让我成为"
"...i-if you would consider making me
"世上最幸福的..."
the happiest man in the"--
走开
Go away!
警♥察♥
It's the police.
我们找本·福克纳先生
We're looking for a Mr. Ben Faulkner.
我就是本·福克纳 有事吗
I'm Ben Faulkner. How can I help you?
查平树林正在施工的
You own the condominium project
公♥寓♥项目是你的吗
under construction at Chapman Woods?
以前是 现在归银行所有了
I used to. Bank owns it now.
能和我们去警局跑一趟吗
You mind coming down to the station with us?
我们在施工现场发现了尸体
I want to ask you about a body
想向你了解情况
we found on the site.
他被捕了吗
Is... he under arrest?
没 夫人 我们只是想问你男友些问题
No, ma'am. We just want to ask you boyfriend a few questions.
等等
Wait!
他不是我男友 他是我未婚夫了
He's not my boyfriend. He's my fiance.
没错 雷尼·佩里对求婚期待已久
Yes, Renee Perry had waited a long time for a proposal...
好了 带他走吧
Okay. Now you can take him.
而且她不会让机会从指尖溜走
And she wasn't about to let it slip through her fingers.
布里·范德坎普每天醒来第一件事
Bree Van de Kamp started every morning
都是关注最新的新闻
by catching up on the latest news,
可有时新闻会来得出其不意
but sometimes the news came from an unexpected source.
布里 快瞧瞧我的手
Hey, Bree. Look what happened to my hand.
天呐
Oh, my goodness!
你们...
Are you--
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
真好
Oh, how wonderful!
-对 我们很开心 -"很开心"
- Yeah, we're pretty happy. - "Pretty happy"?
我们欣喜若狂 欢欣鼓舞
Oh, we're ecstatic. Knickers to the wind.
兴高采烈
Over the moon.
恭喜 什么时候的事
Congratulations. When did this happen?
昨晚 对了
Last night. Oh, and get this--
在这个隆重浪漫的求婚期间
In the middle of his big, romantic proposal,
几个警♥察♥上门来调查他们在施工现场
the cops come by to ask about some dead body
发现的尸体
they found at the construction site.
再多说点
So tell me more.
我当然想要场盛大的婚礼
Well, I definitely want a big wedding.
有伴娘 有全套仪式
Bridesmaids, the works.
我说的是尸体 警♥察♥怎么说的
I was talking about the body. What did the police say?
没怎么说 我告诉他们
Uh, not much. You know, I told them
我毫不知情 他们也相信我
that I didn't know anything about it, and they believed me.
很好
Good.
尽管我不得不说
Although I have to say,
你们没马上告诉我 我很吃惊
I'm surprised you didn't tell me sooner.
-你知道... -抱歉 昨天很晚了
- You know... -Oh, we're sorry. Uh, it was late,
而且我想先告诉我姐姐
and I wanted to tell my sister first.
我说的还是尸体
Again, talking about the body.
我们为什么要和你说那事
Why would we tell you that?
我们为什么要谈尸体 而不是聊我
And why are we talking about this and not me?
没错 我只是不希望这个悲剧
Quite right. I-I just would hate to see this tragic news
影响你们的好事
interfere with your happy day.
我认为不会有影响
And I don't think it will,
不过我也不觉得你该担心这事
but I really don't think you should worry about it.
警方好像没太当回事
Uh, the police don't seem like they're gonna pose a problem.
是坎普法官
That was Judge Kemp.
他刚签署了那份搜查令
He just signed off on that warrant.
给布里·范德坎普的
For Bree Van de Kamp?
很迅速
That was fast.
我动用了点关系
I might've called in some favors.
我越早能证明她有罪
The sooner I can prove she's guilty,
就越早能看到她付出代价
the sooner I can watch her pay for it.
又收到一个 米兹·金斯基送的
We got another one. Um, Mitzi Kinsky.
"麦克是我们街上的一缕阳光"
"Mike was a ray of sunshine on our street.
"我们会想念他"
He will be missed dearly."
多贴心啊 大家都那么慷慨大方
Isn't that lovely? Everybody's been so generous.
对 十罐自♥制♥果酱
Yeah. Ten jars of homemade jam.
不知道她是太大方了
I don't know if she was being generous
还是在清理她家的地窖
or just cleaning out her basement.
不管是哪种原因
Well, either way,
这是她表达爱和支持的方式
it's a gesture of love and support.
让我舒坦多了
Makes me feel better.
我的小宝贝来了
There is my baby boy.
早 小家伙
Morning, bub.
竹筏上躺的蛋
Eggs on a raft,
你喜欢的做法
Just the way you like 'em.
真难闻
These smell gross.
好吧 没问题
Okay, um, not a problem.
你想让我给你做什么...
Is there something else you'd like me to--
M.J.
M.J.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
你想吃什么
Um, what do you want?
草莓冰淇淋
Strawberry ice cream.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表