剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我把一切都搞砸了
I've...I've screwed everything up.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
胸口发紧 这是有事吗
My chest feels tight. That's not good, is it?
是
No, it's not.
我送你去医院 来吧
Let's get you to the hospital. Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
双胞胎回来啦
I see the twins are home.
你怎么发现的
Really? What gave it away?
你们 过来把桌子上的短裤拿走
Guys! Get your boxers off the table!
不是我的
They're not mine.
也不是我的 我穿着
Me neither. I'm wearing...
等一下
Oh, wait.
马上下来
Be right down.
他们就跟蛀虫一样
I swear, they're like termites.
我刚觉得要摆脱他们了
Just when I think I've gotten rid of 'em...
至少他们遇到麻烦的时候会回来找你
At least they come back to you when they're in trouble.
这是好事吗
And that's a good thing?
是啊
Yes.
因为他们听你的
Because they listen to you.
他们会寻求你帮助
They let you help them.
他们不会把问题隐瞒六个月
They don't keep their problems secret for six months
然后无视你的所有建议
and then completely shut you out,
把你排斥在外
ignoring all your advice.
发生什么了
What's wrong?
我不应该告诉你的
I'm not supposed to tell you...
朱莉怀孕了
that Julie's pregnant,
她还想把孩子给人领养
and she's giving the baby up for adoption.
孩子的爸爸呢
Wow. Where's the dad in all this?
你更应该问"孩子的爸爸是谁"
"Who's the dad?" is more like it.
她什么也不告诉我
She won't tell me anything.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你知道么 我生朱莉的时候
You know, right when Julie was born,
她只是被带走打个维他命针
they took her away to give her a vitamin shot,
我就觉得那是我一生中最漫长的一小时
and that was the longest hour of my life.
现在她竟然说
And now she's talking about
要把孩子永远地送走
giving the baby away for good.
她根本就不知道这会有多痛苦
I mean, she just has no idea how hard that's gonna be.
你想让我去跟她谈谈吗
Do you want me to talk to her?
她也许能听进去外人的话
She might react differently to someone who's not her mom.
不要
No.
连我告诉了你这事 都不能让她知道
In fact, you can't even tell her I told you.
朱莉不想让任何人知道她怀孕了
Julie doesn't want anyone knowing she's pregnant.
早上好 睡得怎么样
Oh, mornin'. How'd you sleep?
很不好 虽然知道但还是想问你
Terribly. I'd ask you, but I already know.
一个人怎么竟能
How can someone use the bathroom
一晚上上五次厕所
five times in one night?
虽然我心似雄狮
Heart of a lion,
可膀胱却如果蝇
bladder of a fruit fly.
你知道浴袍上面有腰带吧
You do know they make bathrobes with belts on them?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也不想让老科莫多巨蜥
I didn't mean to let the old komodo dragon
老往外探头啊
peek out of the cage.
别说了 再也别说了
Don't mention it...ever again.
还有二十分钟就上课了
Girls, school starts in 20 minutes.
你们怎么还没换好衣服
Why aren't you dressed?
因为我们讨厌上学
'cause then we'd be ready,
换好衣服就要去学校了
then we'd have to go, and we hate school.
来 我做了早饭
Here. I made breakfast.
烤面包啊
Ooh. Toast.
烹饪书找到的时候跟我说一声好吗
Let me know when your cookbook comes out.
好了
Okay.
来聊聊怎么让你离开我的沙发
Let's talk about how we're getting you off my couch
重归爱人怀抱吧
and back with the lady you love.
咱们有什么计划
What's our plan?
情况不太好 我给她打了一早上电♥话♥了
Doesn't look good. I've been calling all morning.
她连接都没接
She doesn't even pick up the phone.
罗伊 你要加把劲才行
Roy, you've got to put some effort into it.
奋力争取 重新博得她的欢心
Woo her. March over there and sweep her off her feet.
我觉得这应该没用吧
I don't think it's gonna work.
我告诉你什么才没用
No, no, here's what doesn't work--
我被你凌晨两点去嘘嘘给你小♥弟♥弟♥
Me being awakened at 2:00 a.m. by that pep talk
加油打气的话吵醒了 这才没用
you give your dragon when you're trying to pee.
我明白了 你想让我走
Oh...You want me out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是 最近压力很大
It's just, my life's really stressful right now.
不用道歉
No apologies.
你能收留我 已经很好了
It was very kind of you to take me in.
我会找到别的地方待的
I'm sure I can find another place to stay.
不是吧你们 我说了让你们换衣服
Oh, you've got to be kidding me. I told you to get dressed!
我不想换
I don't wanna.
混账 听你♥妈♥的♥话
Damn it, girls! Listen to your mother.
你又不是我爸 凭什么这样跟我说话
You can't talk to me like that. You're not my dad.
就因为我不是你♥爸♥ 我才不管你死活呢
Exactly. So I don't give a crap if you live or die.
看 看见皮带上这些刻痕了吗
Here. You see the notches on this belt?
这都代表了我在韩国杀的棒子
Those are all the men I killed in Korea.
第一次的时候还不太熟练
First time, it was a little rough,
但是之后 你会爱上血的味道
but after that, you develop a taste for blood.
所以给我听好了 士兵们
So listen up, soldiers.
你们现在马上给我上楼去
You are gonna march up those stairs,
穿上上学的行头 八点整准时下来
put on your school gear, and be back down by 8:00 sharp.
听明白了没
Is that clear?
那就好 快去
All right. Now move!
好了 我得去收拾东西了
Well, I guess I better go start packing.
等下等下
No! No, no, no, no.
我不能把一个老兵轰出门去
I can't send a war veteran out on the treet.
美国一天崇尚自♥由♥ 我家就一天欢迎你
As long as America is free, you have a place here.
听我说完
Let me finish.
这就是我没告诉你的原因
See, this is why I didn't tell you.
我就知道你得疯掉
I knew you were gonna freak.
因为这不是你说了算的事
Because it's not your decision.
我才不管你是不是孩子她爸
I don't care if you're the father.
我不想在电♥话♥里说了
Okay, you know what? I'm not doing this on the phone.
半小时之内去"咖啡杯"见我
Just meet me at the Coffee Cup in half an hour.
你用这个椅子吗
You using this chair?
不用 拿走吧
Uh, no, go ahead.
德尔非诺夫人
Mrs. Delfino?
波特 小点声
Oh, Porter. Shh.
我不想让朱莉知道我在这
I don't want to Julie to know I'm here.
为什么
Why not?
她是来见一个男人的
Oh, she's meeting a guy.
我得知道他是谁
I need to find out who it is.
波特 这边
Oh, hey, Porter. Over here.
妈妈
Mom?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你就是那个男人
You're the guy.
波特·斯加沃是我外孙的父亲
Porter Scavo is the father of my grandchild.
真不敢相信你竟然调查我
I can't believe you spied on me.
我也不敢相信你竟然
And I can't believe you shacked up
跟你当年当保姆照看过的孩子睡了
with a kid you used to babysit.
我能说几句话吗
Can I just say something?
你们谈恋爱了吗
Are you two in a relationship?
没有 永远也不可能的
Oh, God, no. Never in a million years.
我能听到的
I can hear you!
我们在酒吧偶然遇见的
We ran into each other at a bar, okay?
我当时刚跟威尔分手
And I-I'd just broken up with Will,
我当时心情很沮丧
And I was feeling really depressed,
波特请我喝了几杯
And Porter bought me a few drinks.
然后我俩去了我那儿...
And then we went back to my place and--
很明显 我之前都白教你用安全套了
Apparently, forgot everything I taught you about condoms.
我们用了
No.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表