剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
放心吧 布里是无辜的
Oh, relax. Bree's innocent.
陪审团会看出来的
The jury's gonna see that.
陪审团也会犯错的
Juries make mistakes.
这么说吧 我们现在担心布里
Well, you know, it doesn't help Bree
也是无济于事
for us to be negative right now.
我一直在想 要不我们出面帮帮她
Do you know what I was thinking we should do to help her?
向法官坦白真♥相♥
Go to the judge and tell her the truth.
我跟你想到一块去了
I was thinking the exact same thing.
等等 你们怎么回事啊
Wait a minute. What's going on here?
你就从来没这种想法吗
What, it never even crossed your mind?
我们可是有言在先
Well, we have a plan in place,
再坚持一段时间
and if we just hold on a little longer,
一切就会风平浪静了
everything will be back to normal.
可万一布里被判有罪呢
And what if Bree is convicted, huh?
那我们怎么办
What are we gonna do then?
我不知道
I don't know.
说清楚 你关心过吗
Clearly. Do you even care?
勒奈特
Lynette!
很晚了
It's late.
我们还是明天再谈吧
Well, let's just talk about it tomorrow.
我就不明白了 你们为什么都朝我发飙
Well, I don't get this. Why are you guys mad at me?
因为你今晚居然睡得着
Because you're not having any trouble sleeping.
别怕 是我
Don't freak out. It's just me.
特里普 大半夜的 你跑来干什么
Trip, what are you doing here? It's the middle of the night.
我猜你肯定睡不着
I had a feeling you might be up.
你是来找我讨论案子的吗
Do we need to discuss my case?
才不是 恰恰相反
Nope. Just the opposite.
甜甜圈 《卡萨布兰卡》
Doughnuts..."Casablanca."
这可是我的最爱啊
That's one of my favorite movies.
-你也爱看吗 -没看过呢
- Yours, too? - Never seen it.
我呢 就爱好经典喜剧
I'm, uh, more a "Caddyshack" kind of guy.
但我知道你肯定喜欢
But I had a feeling about you.
-可以现在放吗 -当然
- May I? - Sure.
还有6小时就要开庭了
My trial starts in six hours.
现在看片合适吗
Is this really what we should be doing?
你懂体育吗
Do you know anything about sports?
不是很懂吧
No more than I have to.
现在就好比锦标赛前
This is just like going to the championships.
你拼死训练提升水平
You practice your ass off to get there,
但大赛前夜
but the night before the big game,
就完全放空吧
you just forget about it.
真不敢相信 我会遇到这些事
I can't believe I'm going through this.
但既然已经碰上了
But if I have to...
我很想说
I guess what I'm saying is,
世上有无数的城镇
of all the gin joints in all the towns
城镇里有无数的酒吧
in all the world,
我很高兴你走进了我这间
I'm glad you walked into mine.
能给我讲讲其中的深意吗
Am I supposed to know what that means?
看电影吧
Start the movie.
谢谢
Thank you.
现就布里·范德坎普谋杀案
In the matter of people vs. Bree Van De Kamp,
本庭开始审讯
we are here for opening statements.
斯通女士 你可以发问了
Ms. Stone, you may proceed.
我们究竟有多了解我们周遭的友邻呢
How well do we really know our friends and neighbors?
他们借用我们的割草机
They borrow our lawn mowers,
同我们一道出席家庭教师例会
sit with us in P.T.A. Meetings,
与我们分享美味佳肴
bring us tuna casseroles.
而本案将提醒大家
But as this case will demonstrate,
他们还有秘密
they also have secrets--
那些不可告人的秘密
secrets they keep from their neighbors,
那些荼毒紫藤郡的秘密
Secrets that can poison a place like wisteria lane.
斯通女士质疑人们对邻友的了解有多深
Ms. Stone wonders how well we know our neighbors.
就本案来说 我发现
Well, in this case, as it turns out,
很了解
pretty darn well.
布里·范德坎普的好姐妹会让大家看到
Breen Van De Kamp's friends will tell you
她的诚实 正直与慈爱
that she is a woman of honesty, integrity, and compassion.
布里·范德坎普酗酒如命
Breen Van De Kamp is an alcoholic,
品行不端
a woman of loose morals.
她与酒吧里的陌生男子搭讪
She would pick up strange men in bars,
跟他们上♥床♥
have sex with them,
次日醒来 不记得前晚发生的事情
frequently waking up with no recollection of what happened.
倘若跟酒吧里的人搭讪是一种罪恶
If picking up people in bars is a crime,
想必堂上身负罪行的不止她一个
there might be a criminal or two in this very courtroom.
被告将雷蒙·桑切斯引诱到她家
The defendant lured Ramon Sanchez into her house,
与他发♥生♥关♥系♥ 之后将其杀害
seduced him, and bludgeoned him.
我的当事人与桑切斯先生
There is no connection whatsoever
之间并无联♥系♥
between my client and Mr. Sanchez.
跟请你喝酒的男人上♥床♥并不违法
And while it isn't against the law to sleep with any man who'd buy you a martini,
但若是杀害了他 那就是犯罪
it is illegal to kill them.
布里是否有些可疑的举动
Has Bree made some questionable choices?
是的
Yes.
但那就说明她杀了人吗
Does that make her a killer?
不
No.
只能说人无完人 没有例外
It makes her human... like the rest of us.
本案嫌疑人过着不可告人的生活
This is a case about a woman who led a secret life,
但纸里包不住火
But here's the thing about secrets.
秘密和尸体一样 总有被发现的那一天
Like bodies, they don't always stay buried.
欢迎光临马戏汉堡
Welcome to big top burger.
我找波特·斯加沃
I'm looking for Porter Scavo.
他下班了吗
Is he done yet?
还没呢 波特在穿梭餐厅那边
No, Porter's working the drive-thru.
我以为他一点就下班了
I thought he was only working till 1:00.
我听他说他下午班也要上
Well, I heard him say he'd cover the afternoon shift,
所以得到六点
so that's till 6:00.
您需要点餐吗
Now can I get you something to eat?
不用了 我想我得走了
No, I think I'll get something to go.
欢迎光临马戏汉堡 很乐意为您效劳
Welcome to big top burger. Can I help you?
我有个更好的想法
I've got a better idea.
不如你去为你孩子他妈效劳吧
How about you help the mother of your child?
德尔非诺太太
Mrs. Delfino?
上帝 还有其他人
Dear god. Is there another person
还有谁会对你说刚才那番话
who could say what I just said to you?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
波特 你为什么不陪着朱莉
Porter, why are you making Julie
去迎接这个宝宝
do all of this stuff without you?
我拼命干活是为了给她和宝宝挣钱
I'm busting my butt trying to make money for her and the baby.
我♥干♥着三份工呢
I'm working three jobs.
那就跟她说啊
Well, then tell her that.
她担心你已经不想做爸爸了
She's worried that you're losing interest in being a dad.
我和小丑说话呢 别按了
I'm talking to the clown! Shut up!
能开到窗边来吗
Can you please pull up to the window?
德尔非诺夫人
look, Mrs. Delfino,
我高中勉强毕业
I barely graduated high school,
没上大学 我这个孩子他爸
I ditched college, and this is about as much
也就只能干这种活了
as my baby's daddy is gonna achieve.
你随时可以回去上大学
You can always go back to college.
什么时候
When?
人人都说养孩子有多费钱
Everybody says how expensive it is to have a kid.
就我现在挣这点钱 得一天到晚工作才行
With the crap money I make, I'll be working all the time.
我明白
Look, I get it.
但是总让朱莉一个人也不对啊
It's just not right for Julie to do this without you.
我完全同意 朱莉放弃了很多东西
I totally agree. Julie's given up so much
我才能成为宝宝人生的一部分
so I can be in this kid's life.
但我开始觉得这对她不公平
But I'm starting to realize... that was a bad trade for her.
这女人简直就是黑寡妇
Look at her, a regular black widow.
上面说她两个月里面就和15个男人睡过
It says here she slept with 15 guys in a 2-month period.
而且从头到尾都醉醺醺的
And she was drunk the whole time.
倒像是大学时光
Sounds like college.
抱歉 你们根本不知道自己在说什么
Excuse me. But you don't know what you're talking about.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you even know this woman?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表