剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
还有个九岁的孩子没有了爸爸
and a 9-year-old kid has to grow up without a father.
我知道你对发生的事情非常愧疚
Look, I know you feel awful about what happened,
但是今天是要去缅怀麦克
but today is about honoring Mike.
你不该让愧疚感占了上风
You do not get to make this about your guilt.
你为什么这么看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
因为你是对的
Because you're right,
真让我不爽
and it's annoying.
来吧
Come on.
去换身衣服 我给你留个座
Go get changed, and I will save you a seat.
真讨厌今天
Ugh. I really hate today.
我也是
Me, too.
范德坎普夫人
Mrs. Van De Kamp?
有事吗
Can I help you?
我是埃雷迪亚警探 美景镇警♥察♥局
I'm Detective Heredia, Fairview P.D.
如果是有关麦克·德尔非诺的谋杀案
Oh. Uh, if this is about Mike Delfino's murder,
我很乐意帮忙 可是...
I'd be happy to help, but...
我猜你也发现了 我正准备前去他的葬礼
as you can see, I'm on my way to his funeral.
其实 麦克的案子 我们已经下令逮捕了
Actually, we already made an arrest in that case.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我是来找你说另一件事的
I'm here on an unrelated matter.
一件人口失踪调查案
It's a missing persons investigation.
是吗
Oh?
对 我想请你回警局协助我们调查
Yeah, I'd like you to come down and answer some questions.
现在嘛
Now?
有请
Please.
当加布走进麦克·德尔非诺的葬礼时
As she arrived at Mike Delfino's funeral,
她在想她的朋友苏珊 正经历怎样的痛楚
Gaby considered what her friend Susan must be going through.
毕竟 麦克是苏珊一生的挚爱
After all, Mike was the love of Susan's life,
这让加布想到了 自己的挚爱
and that got Gaby thinking about the love of hers.
那么... 你有什么想法
So... what do you think?
浮想联翩
A lot of things.
大多都很下流
Most of them obscene.
我也很喜欢
I like it, too!
皇室婚礼风 略带一点点的风♥骚♥
It's royal wedding with just a hint of slut.
多少钱
So... how much?
管它呢 物有所值就行
Who cares? You get what you pay for,
而且我这个人都给你了
and you are getting this.
一万二美金 亲娘咧
$12,000? Dios mio.
我们的第一栋房♥子都没它贵
We didn't even pay this much for our first house.
一个稻草泥土盖的房♥子能值多少
Yeah, well, how much can mud and straw cost?
女士们
Ladies.
这是个喜事儿
We are having a nice time.
大家和气一点行吗
Let's try and keep it that way.
妈妈 说实话 你喜不喜欢这件
Now be honest, mama. Don't you like the dress?
只有白色的吗
Does it only come in white?
我只想说 底子烂 怎么包都不够美
I'm just saying, she's not fooling anybody.
可我觉得 她美极了
Well, I think she looks beautiful.
就这件了
We'll take it.
不行
No.
不能让你这么花钱
I will not let you spend money like that.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Uh, could you give us a moment?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
她爱这件婚纱 你却不停地唱反调
She loves the dress, and you keep insulting it.
卡洛斯 你难道还没明白吗
You just don't get it, do you, Carlos?
这只是个开始
This is only the beginning.
你一旦给了她这件婚纱 她就会得寸进尺
You give in to her with this dress, she'll bleed you dry.
相信我 那个女人就是个掘金女
Trust me. That woman is a gold digger.
反击啊 卡洛斯 反击
Hit her, Carlos. Hit her.
妈妈
Mama,
你知道我爱你
you know I love you,
但如果你再这么说加比
but if you say one more critical thing about Gaby,
那就别来参加我们的婚礼了
don't bother coming to our wedding.
明白吗
Understood?
行 我想你主意已定
Well, I guess you've made your choice.
我希望她明白她是有多么的幸运
I just hope she realizes how lucky she is.
不对
No.
我是幸运的那个
I am the lucky one.
我从没遇到过和她一样的女人
I've never met anyone like her,
她给我的笑容 就是无价之宝
and when she smiles at me, you can't put a price on it.
所以就算一天工作二十小时
So I don't care if I have to work
能让她开心 我也在所不辞
20 hours a day to keep her happy.
我愿意
I'll do it.
卡洛斯 亲爱的
Carlos, sweetie,
你知道有样东西可以让这件婚纱更漂亮吗
you know what would really make this dress pop is...
算了 我不该问的
No, I shouldn't.
说吧 什么东西
Tell me. What?
可能有些贵
Well, it's probably too much,
一对钻石耳环
but a pair of diamond earrings?
那下一站就去珠宝店吧
Then our next stop is a jewelry store.
客厅地毯上的污渍是怎么弄的
What are those stains on the living room rug?
绿色的是胡安妮塔吐的
The green is Juanita's puke,
黄色的是西莉亚吐的
the yellow is Celia's puke,
红色的是我的葡萄酒
and the red is my merlot.
你什么时候下午就开始喝酒了
Since when are you drinking wine in the middle of the afternoon?
从俩孩子下午就开始吐的时候
Since the girls started puking in the middle of the afternoon.
你的汤好了 胡安妮塔
Your soup is coming, Juanita!
是的 西莉亚 你的也好了
Yes, Celia, yours, too!
给 换班吧
Here. My shift is over.
不行不行不行 加比 今晚不行
No. No. No. No. No. I can't, Gaby. Not tonight.
为什么不行 自从她们染上胃部流感
Why not? I've been with them since
我就一直被她们折腾
they got the stupid stomach flu.
我四天都没睡好觉了
I haven't slept in four days.
我想休息了 卡洛斯
I need a break, Carlos.
明天早上 十位日本的客户飞过来了
Tomorrow morning, ten clients from Japan are flying in,
为了把他们的巨额账户争取过来
and in order for me to win their giant account,
我得做个精彩演讲震住他们
I have to wow them with a PowerPoint presentation
而我甚至还没开始准备
that I have not even started yet.
我就听见你说巴拉巴拉日本巴拉巴拉了
All I hear is "Blahbety-blah. Japan. Blahbety blah."
我需要做个按♥摩♥
I need a massage.
天哪 又来
Oh, my god. Not again.
每次有铃♥声♥响 就有个天使断掉翅膀
Every time a bell rings, an angel does not get its wings.
出自童话 铃♥声♥响 有个天使得到翅膀
还有个孩子要挨打
A child almost gets hit!
没完没了的
It's just endless.
她们除了拉出来的
If something isn't coming out of their mouths,
都是吐出来的
it's coming out of their butts.
我要随叫随到
Every opening is on full service.
我受不了了 我快疯了
I can't do this anymore. I'm starting to lose my mind!
好啦
Okay.
好啦
Okay.
去做按♥摩♥吧 今天我照顾她们
Go get your massage. I will take care of them tonight.
那日本的事怎么办
What about Japan?
这事更重要
This is more important.
我说过我会永远照顾你的
I told you I would always take care of you.
去吧 去做按♥摩♥
Go. Go get your massage.
姑娘们 老爸回来啦 给你们拿汤啦
Hey, girls! Daddy's home! I got your soup!
惊喜玉米卷餐
Surprise taco visit.
别激动 我没暗示什么
Don't get too excited. That's not a euphemism.
宝贝 我现在有点忙
Hey, babe, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
忙什么 反正肯定不是刮胡子
What are you in the middle of? Obviously not shaving
也不是喷香氛 你看起来像个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
or putting on deodorant. You look like a terrorist.
你一会儿再来可以吗
Can you please just come back later?
好啊 只是
Okay. I mean,
我本以为一起吃饭会挺好的 算了
I thought it'd be nice to have lunch together, but fine.
我把这放这儿了
I'll just leave these for you.
麦克
Mike?
你好 加布
Hey, Gaby.
麦克可以来看你 我却不行
So Mike gets to come visit, but not me?
麦克只是来陪陪我 他很理解我的处境
Mike is just being a friend. He gets what I'm going through.
我以前也去过康复中心
Ah, I did my own little stint in rehab.
我知道这有多艰难
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表