剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我大概是 觉得
I guess... I was feeling...
我从没这样过
This is new for me.
对我来说也是
It's new for me, too.
你会出♥卖♥♥♥我吗
You gonna bust me?
难道就为了炫耀
For trying to look good?
勒奈特 我丈夫为了瑞典来的交换生
Lynette, when my husband left me
离开我的时候
for our swedish au pair,
我去给我女儿买♥♥了辆车
I went out and bought my daughter a car.
她才13岁
She was 13.
那就不用说了
Well, then it's official.
你什么都比我强 连贿赂都一样
You're better at everything, even bribery.
拜托 你以前有过事业 养育了五个孩子
Please. You had a career and raised five kids.
我连一个都差点照顾不过来
I could barely keep it together with one.
谁说我都能照顾过来了
Who says I kept it together?
我觉得你做得挺好的
I think you're doing pretty great.
你聪明 又有自信
You're smart, confident.
实际上 听起来可能会有点怪
In fact, this might sound a little weird,
但 你看起来像是我可以与之做朋友的人
But... you seem like the kind of person I could be friends with.
这并不奇怪
It doesn't sound weird.
你刚才在楼下替我救场
Before, when you saved my ass out there,
那就是朋友会做的事
that was the kind of thing a friend does.
乐意帮助
Happy to help.
那
Then...
我能不能再求你件事
Can I ask you to help me with something else?
当然
Sure.
你能不能别再...
You think maybe you could stop
抢走我丈夫呢
trying to take my husband away from me?
什么
What?
你离过婚
Your marriage ended.
你知道这是什么感觉
You know what this feels like.
这可不公平
Whoa. Whoa. That's not fair.
我们的情况完全不一样
The circumstances were completely different.
可能是不一样
Maybe they were.
可你还是清楚这有多痛苦
But you still know how it hurts.
我请求你 拜托
So I'm asking you, please,
收手吧
back off.
好吗
Okay?
你觉得我会因为你无法接受
You think I'm gonna give up on him
自己的婚姻告终 而放弃他
just because you can't accept your marriage is over?
我们养育了五个孩子
We have five kids.
其中一个还只是个婴儿
One of them is just a baby.
我不会把我丈夫拱手让人
I'm not letting my husband go without a fight.
照汤姆的说法 你总爱挑起争执
Well, according to Tom, you're always looking for a fight.
我前夫也是这样
My ex was like that, too.
所以当你找到与他不同的人
You know, and when you find somebody who isn't,
你就会想紧紧抓住他们
you wanna hang on to them.
你该把这个给佩妮
You should give this to Penny.
好了 女儿们都睡了 听着门铃♥声♥
Okay, the girls are asleep. Listen for the doorbell
以防还有晚上门的"不给糖就捣乱"的孩子
in case there are some late trick-or-treaters.
我知道该怎么做
I know the drill.
别等我了 我会很晚回来
Oh, and don't wait up for me. I'll be late.
我们要带勒奈特出去喝酒
We're taking Lynette out for a drink.
真对不起
Oh. Sorry.
我没事 加布
I'm fine, Gaby.
这是她第一个没有汤姆和孩子们
It's just her first holiday
在身边的节日
without Tom and the kids,
我们想带她出去过个尽兴之晚
so we wanna give her a fun night out,
让她振奋下精神
you know, to boost her spirits.
再会儿
Bye.
我们今晚要把尸体挖出来
We're digging up the body tonight?
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
本的推土机明早就要开始伐树了
Ben's bulldozers start tearing up the woods tomorrow morning.
卡洛斯和苏珊去哪儿了
Where are Carlos and Susan?
卡洛斯现在情绪不太好
Carlos is not in a good place right now.
我不想把他吓坏了
I didn't wanna freak him out.
而苏珊近来一直紧张兮兮的
And Susan has done nothing but freak out,
所以就咱仨了
so it's just us.
走吧
Come on.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
难以置信
I... I can't believe this.
我们要再弃一次尸
We're getting rid of a dead body again.
我知道 真对不起
I know. I'm so sorry.
没事 我刚跟我丈夫的
No, I just spent the evening
新女友相处了一晚
with my husband's new girlfriend.
这安排听起来不错了
This doesn't sound so bad.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
好多了
Better.
给我打了皮质酮[肾上腺素]
They gave me a shot of cortisone.
医生说是我吃坏了东西
The doctor said it was something I ate.
也许是草莓或坚果
Maybe strawberries or nuts.
真的吗 他告诉我是喝了女性♥爱♥♥液♥
Really? Uh, he told me it was the woman love fluid.
好吧 回见 认识你很高兴
Okay. Good-bye. Nice knowing you.
我是说 你清楚
I mean, you do know
你大可不必给自己下药的 对吧
you're not supposed to roofie yourself, right?
走开
Go away.
我不明白
Well, I don't get it.
你为什么会服那种东西
Now why would you take something like that?
因为 我想让今晚与众不同
Because... I wanted tonight to be special, okay?
而且
And...
自从我离婚 我再没跟谁在一起过
Because I haven't been with anyone since my divorce.
你...
You...
我刚搬来的时候 你还不知道我叫什么
When I moved here, you offered me sex
就已经主动要上门献身了
before you even knew my name.
是啊 但那是在...
Well, yeah, but that was before...
我能把床单扯回来吗
Can I put the sheet back on?
那是在我意识到自己有多喜欢你之前
That was before I realized how much I like you.
我也喜欢你
Well, I like you, too.
你一个人遮在下面 想有人陪吗
Uh, would you like some, uh, company under there?
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat
说完这话 您就该给我糖了
Uh, so this is the part where you give me candy.
这事我没懂 不是说
I don't know about this. What ever happened
"再也不要回到犯罪现场"吗
to "Never return to the scene of the crime"?
她说得对
She's got a point.
我们只是需要
We just need to do this
尽可能干脆利落地处理完
in the most efficient manner possible--
找到坟墓 挖出尸体
Find the grave, dig up the body...
这些听起来还容易
Sounds easy so far.
用防水布裹好 用几块砖加重
Wrap it in a tarp, weight it down with some bricks
然后一起扔进河里
and toss it in the lake.
我车里有所有工具
I have all the supplies in my trunk,
还带了干净的毛巾 消毒洗手液
along with clean towels, hand sanitizer,
万一恶臭难忍♥ 还准备了口罩
and breathing masks in case the stench is overwhelming.
谁想猜猜尸体入土两个月以后
Anyone wanna guess what a corpse looks like
是什么样子
after two months in the ground? Ohh.
是啊 是只剩下骨头
Oh, yeah. Is it just bones,
还是也变质成别的什么了
Or is there, like, other stuff, too?
你听见什么声音了吗
Did you hear something?
是啊 那是什么
Yeah. What is that?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
是谁
Who is that?!
-我不知道 -我们该怎么办
- I don't know. - What do we do?
-快跑 -好
- Run. - Okay!
不 分开跑
No! Split up.
他去哪儿了 走了吗
Where'd he go? Is he gone?
暂时吧 我们得抓紧了
For now, but we gotta hurry.
我想就在附近了 我认识这里
I-I think we're close. I recognize this area.
天啊 吓得我魂飞魄散
Oh, god, this is creeping me out.
就算是万圣节也于事无补
Well, it doesn't help that it's Halloween.
我们赶紧把他挖出来 了结此事
Let's just dig him up and get this over with.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表