剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
本向高♥利♥贷♥借钱
Ben took money from a loan shark.
如果你还不了钱
If you're not good for it,
我知道你那漂亮的女友也有的是钱
I understand that pretty girlfriend of yours is loaded.
朱莉给苏珊带来的惊喜连连
Julie had more than one surprise for Susan.
我要把这孩子送给别人领养
I'm giving it up for adoption.
什么
What?
你当面将我拒之门外
You slammed your doors in my face!
布里拒绝了朋友们的好意
Bree rejected her friends.
放开我
Let go of me!
可前来英雄救美的竟是奥森
But it was Orson who came to her rescue.
你朋友打给我的
Your friends called me.
奥森·霍吉始终认定
Orson Hodge had always known one thing...
布里·范德坎普是他的完美妻子
Bree Van de Kamp was the perfect woman for him.
他生病时 她悉心照料
When he was sick, she nursed him back to health.
他被捕时
When he was arrested,
她承诺等他
She promised to wait for him.
他身受重伤时
And when he suffered a terrible injury,
她一切代劳
She did everything he couldn't.
所以现在布里痛苦时
So now that Bree was suffering,
奥森决心照顾她
Orson intended to care for her.
我发现不管有什么难题
I've found that whatever the problem,
喝杯茶总能有所缓解
a cup of tea always makes things a little better.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在回想 要是你没出现
To think, if you hadn't been there,
那个男人会干出什么事来
what that terrible man might've done...
别去想了
Don't think about that.
你没事了 我在这里
You're safe now. I'm here.
你真是我的好朋友
You really are a good friend.
可能也只剩下你了
Perhaps my only one.
这是什么话
What a thing to say.
你和加布丽尔 勒奈特和苏珊
You're still close with Gabrielle,
关系还很好吧
Lynette, and Susan, aren't you?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我们闹翻了
We're estranged.
是吗
Really?
我还以为你们四个密不可分
I thought the four of you were inseparable.
我知道
I know,
可几个月前出了些状况 然后...
but something happened a few mont ago, and...
布里
Bree?
我不能谈这事
I can't talk about it.
我们经历了那么多风风雨雨
After everything we've been through,
我保证你可以信任我
I promise you can trust me.
我不想告诉你
I don't want you to know.
你是唯一一个还信任我的人
You're the only one who still believes in me.
我会一直信任你
And I always will.
求你了 我看得出这件事简直要让你崩溃了
Please, I can see this is tearing you up.
算是为了你自己好 告诉我
For your own good, tell me.
大约半年前
About six months ago...
我们办了个派对
We threw a dinner party
可在宾客到加布家前
but before the guests arrived at Gaby's,
发生了可怕的事
something terrible happened.
奥森 我知道你很震惊
Orson, I understand you're shocked,
可你能跟我说话吗
but please talk to me.
我是很震惊
I am shocked.
你答应帮忙掩盖卡洛斯的罪行
You agree to help cover up Carlos' crime,
她们却把你一脚给瞪了
and then they just abandon you?
她们怎么能这么做
How can your friends do that?
你在生她们的气
You're angry at them?
对
Yes.
她们利用你 然后过河拆桥
They took advantage of you and then hung you out to dry.
真是骇人听闻
It's appalling.
所以即便听到我做的这些事
So even after hearing what I've done,
你还是信任我
you still believe in me?
没错 奥森·霍吉认定布里是他的完美妻子
Yes, Orson Hodge knew that Bree was the perfect woman for him.
现在既然她回到了他身边
And now that he had her back...
我比以前更信任你
I believe in you more than ever.
他决定决不让她离开
He had no intention of letting her go.
勒奈特·斯加沃已经发现了
Lynette Scavo had discovered
分居的好处
the silver lining of separation--
轮流抚养孩子
Shared custody.
一周有三天绚丽多彩
For three glorious days a week,
没有孩子让她操心
she had no child demanding her attention...
不用为谁树立榜样
No one to set an example for...
还有大把的时间锻炼
And plenty of time to exercise.
可勒奈特忘了 作为一名母亲
But Lynette forgot that when it comes to being a mother,
你可以逃跑
You can run...
妈
Hey, mom!
可你却无处遁形
But you can never hide.
小伙子们 怎么了
Hey, guys. What's going on?
没事 天呐 我们需要理由送花
Nothing. Jeez, do we need a reason to bring flowers
给生我们的妈吗
to the woman who gave us life?
行李 怎么带行李来了
Suitcases? Why are there suitcases?
好吧 我们和房♥东有点分歧
Okay, we had a little disagreement with our landlord,
我们被赶出来了
and we were kind of evicted.
不不不
No! No! No! No! No!
走开 你们不能搬回来住
Go away! You are not moving back here.
妈 别这样
Mom, come on--
我花了18年才把你们赶出去
I spent 18 years getting you out of here.
绝不能让你们回来
There's no damn way I'm letting you back in.
好吧 妈
Okay, mom.
我们明白
We understand.
对 我们是必须学会自力更生
Yeah, we have to learn to live on our own.
不
No.
拜托 就只住一周
Come on! Just for a week.
我还不了解你们 一周会变成一年
I know you guys. A week would turn into a year,
再拖到20年
a year into 20,
然后不久 我奄奄一息的时候
and pretty soon, you're taking me off the respirator,
你们嘴里说着 "妈就是想这样"
saying "It's what mom would've wanted."
让我们进去吧 我们是离异家庭的孩子
Please let us in. We're children of divorce.
没错 找你们老爸去
Exactly. Go to your dad's.
可我们更喜欢你
But we like you so much more.
少来这套
Don't give me that.
不 我们没拍马屁 老爸交了个傻女友
No, seriously, dad has that stupid girlfriend.
他对你太不公平了
And he's been so unfair to you.
你们那句"傻女友"说动我了
You had me at "Stupid girlfriend."
亲爱的 你在干什么
Hey, sweetie. Whatcha doing?
领养机构有给我发了些夫妇资料让我挑
Oh, the adoption agency sent me a few more couples to check out.
好吧 那家伙的眼睛像连环杀手
Okay, that guy's got serial killer eyes.
才不是 那是闪光造成的红眼
Oh, he does not. That's from the flash.
好吧 你希望你的孩子一直吓得跑
Fine. You want your baby to be on the run.
还有其它选择吗
Any other choices?
我喜欢他们
I like them.
一对同性恋
Oh, gay couple.
那个不是男的
Uh, that's not a man.
那太糟了 他们还挺适合带孩子
Oh, too bad. They're great with kids.
好吧 够了 你看谁都不顺眼
Okay, that's it. Nobody's ever gonna be good enough for you.
那你完全不考虑留下孩子吗
So you've totally ruled out keeping it?
对 完全不考虑
Yes, totally.
而我在这件事上没有话语权
And I get no say in the matter?
你不是在说话吗
Now you're talkin'.
你别再和她胡搅蛮缠了
You need to stop hassling her.
我只是希望我能做点什么事
I just wish there was something I could do
让她能留下这个孩子
to keep her from giving this baby away.
如果我和孩子她爸谈呢
Hey, what if I talk to the father?
-苏珊 -不 他知道她在干什么吗
- Susan - No, does he even know that she's doing this?
或许如果我找到他
Maybe if I find him,
告诉他现状 他就会阻止她
I tell him, and then he'll stop her.
太不靠谱了
That's a very bad idea.
-那是你说的 -你朋友们怎么想
- Says you. - What do your friends think?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表