剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
-你必须的啊 -没什么了不起的
- Of course you did. - It's nothing.
在巴黎念过几个学期而已
Couple of semesters in Paris.
巴黎 这是世上最美的都市 对吧[法语]
Ah, Paris. C'est la plus belle ville du monde, no?
对对对[法语] 没错
Oui. Oui, oui. Yes.
她在教我法语
She's-- she's teaching me.
她必须的啊
Of course she is.
不管怎么说 给佩妮做万圣节的服装
Anyway, making Penny's halloween costume
差不多是一个母女间的传统了
is sort of a... mother/daughter tradition.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
一直都是
Since always.
其实我已经开始做了 不是我吹牛
Actually, I started it already, and I don't want to oversell,
但这身装扮一定会引人注目的
but it's gonna be pretty great.
抱歉 她从没提起过
I'm sorry. She didn't say anything.
肯定是她怕说出来伤你感情
I'm sure she didn't want to hurt your feelings.
如果你改变主意了 也没关系
Well, if you change your mind, it's really no trouble.
我已经给癌症病房♥的孩子们
I've already made a bunch of costumes
做了一大堆服装了
for the kids in the cancer ward.
她必须的啊
Of course she did.
天啊 你拉窗帘了
Oh, God. You're closing the curtains.
肯定没好事
This can't be good.
没错 我听说了本最新的
It isn't. I just heard the details
房♥地♥产♥项目的详细计划
of Ben's latest real estate project.
-妈妈 -亲爱的 现在没空
- Mom! - Oh, honey, not right now.
我们有事要谈
We're talking.
你跟我说试服装的
You told me to try on my costume.
你说会把蛋黄弄好的
You said you'd fix the yolk.
等我两秒钟
Oh, this is will take two seconds.
西利娅会扮成培根
Celia's going as bacon.
我俩在一起的效果会更好
This works a lot better when we're together.
你们刚刚在说什么呢
So what were you guys talking about?
我刚刚在跟你妈妈
Um, I was just telling your mother
讲一个很恐怖的万圣节故事
a very scary Halloween story about these four witches
说有四个女巫把一个怪物埋在了树林深处
who buried a monster deep in the woods.
真酷
Cool.
在她们埋了怪物之后
And after they buried the monster,
就继续各自生活
they went on with their lives
直到一个很骇人的大房♥地♥产♥商出现
until this big, frightening real estate developer came along
决定在埋葬怪物的地方
and decided to build condos
建公♥寓♥大厦
right where the monster was buried!
对不起 对不起
Oh! Sorry, sorry.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊 女巫总是谎话连篇
Yeah. Witches always lie.
但她不是
Not this witch.
我认为其中一个女巫
Well, I think one of those witches
最好去看看她能做什么让这项工程停摆
better go see what she can do to kill the project.
怎么去
How?!
我怎么知道 你编的故事
I don't know. It's your story.
好吧
Fine.
其实这个故事挺没劲的
Yeah. That actually was kind of a lame story.
一点都不吓人
It wasn't even scary.
相信我吧 宝贝 真的很吓人
Trust me, honey. It is really, really scary.
抱歉我在过去的两周里鲜有出现
Sorry I've been A.W.O.L. for the past two weeks,
但是 是因为我
but, uh, that's only 'cause I--
对不起 我们见过吗
I'm sorry. Have we met?
你好像叫本 对吗
Ben, is it?
我知道 我知道 我
I know, I know. I...
正在进行的这项新工程耗尽了我全部的精力
I've been swamped getting my new project under way.
但我想补偿你
But I wanna make it up to you.
怎么补
How?
明晚去我家 二人晚餐
Tomorrow night, my place, dinner for two,
一人掌勺
cooked by one.
明天是万圣节
Tomorrow's Halloween.
那怎样 肯定会很有趣
So? It'll be fun.
我们可以给“不给糖就捣乱”的孩子们发糖
We can, uh, pass out candy to trick-or-treaters.
然后再晚一点的时候
And then maybe later,
我们可以 自己 消遣一下
we can... trick a little... treat of our...
我也不知道会进行到哪步
I don't know where I was going with that.
好吧 你是想跟我约会吧
All right, you want a date with me?
对
Yeah.
求我
Beg.
再说一遍
Excuse me?
士兵 跪下
On your knees, soldier.
雷尼 让人又爱又恨的宝贝
Renee, dear, sweet, horrible girl,
可否赏脸明天与我
would you do me the honor of dining with me
共进晚餐
on tomorrow?
好吧
I would.
真有这个必要吗
Was that really necessary?
对我来说是的
It was for me.
我要确认一下我没跟
I had to make sure I wasn't rolling over
一个秃顶的男人纠缠在一起
for a guy with a bald spot.
长官 实习生苏珊·德尔非诺报到
Intern Susan Delfino reporting for duty, sir.
我刚刚在想 要多久会后悔做这个决定
I was wondering how long it might take me to regret this.
等等 我只想说能够被你选中
Wait. I just want to say how honored I am
是多么荣幸
that you chose me.
当艺术的历史长河被书写时
It's nice to know that when the history of art is written,
小注脚会有我的名字 我万般高兴
there'll be one small footnote with my name on it.
苏珊 这是嘉斯勃 嘉斯勃 这是苏珊
Susan, Jasper, Jasper, Susan.
我周一晚上来接他
I'll pick him up Monday night.
-我不明白 -这是我儿子
- I don't understand. - Well, he's my son.
这周末你带他
You're watching him for the weekend.
我前妻说他对坚果 猫等严重过敏
My ex says he's deathly allergic to tree nuts, cats...
可能还有别的什么 我记不清了
and something else. I can't remember.
等会 等会
Uh, wait a-- wait a minute.
你有儿子 你结过婚
So... you have a son? Somebody married you?
长话短说 当时我年纪轻而且急需用钱
Briefly. I was young and needed money.
她很富有 而且想要个孩子
She was rich and wanted a child,
现在每个月有一个周末
and now one weekend a month,
轮到我带嘉斯勃
Jasper and I spend some quality time together.
周一见
See you Monday.
等等
Uh, wait a minute. Um, so...
原来如此
That's what this is.
我其实只是个临时保姆
I'm just a... glorified babysitter.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
按照学校的政策 我们称它为实习生
As per school policy, we're calling it an internship.
那样的话 我就不必付你薪水
That way, I don't have to pay you.
嘉斯勃 看起来只有咱们俩个人了
So, Jasper, looks like it's just you and me.
你在看什么书
What are you reading?
"核攻击下的生存技巧"
"Tips for surviving a nuclear attack."
长崎人当时根本没预见到
The people of Nagasaki never saw it coming.
我了解他们的感受
I know how they feel.
我和本明天打算做♥爱♥
So Ben and I are having sex tomorrow.
别在我孩子的扮装前说这话
Ew. Not in front of my kid's costume.
抱歉 这是我们的第一次 事关重大
Sorry. It's our first time. It's kind of a big deal.
第一次 我想做♥爱♥对你来说就像握手
First time? I thought sex was like shaking hands for you.
的确如此 我通常都会抓紧发展到那一步
It is. I like to get it over with early.
这样就没有什么压力
So there's no pressure.
但是和本 感情在逐步积累 所以
But with Ben, there's been all this buildup, so...
-压力来了 -是的
- Pressure? - Yeah.
我喜欢他 我很喜欢他
I like him... A lot.
希望我们的第一次令人难忘
And I want our first time to be great.
真甜蜜
That's sweet.
所以我要在唐人街买♥♥些性药
That's why I got some sex drugs in Chinatown.
有点扫兴
Less sweet.
"女性♥爱♥♥液♥"
"Woman love fluid."
我得在上面贴个胶布
I gotta put some tape over that.
这玩意有用吗
This stuff work?
即使全喝了 也只是让我感觉良好
Even if it all it jacks up is my confidence,
那也足够了
that is good enough for me.
好吧 你觉得怎么样
Okay. What do you think?
看起来像只猫 是吗
This looks like a cat, right?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表