剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- Lie down. - Karen!
凯伦 天啊 天啊
Karen! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
等等
Okay.
你好 我现在需要一辆救护车
Hi. I need an ambulance right away.
地址是紫藤郡4358号♥
4358 Wisteria Lane.
你们好
Hey, guys.
你们在做什么
Whatcha doing?
我要帮德尔非诺夫人粉刷育婴室
I'm helping Mrs. Delfino paint the nursery.
育婴室吗
Nursery?
婴儿住的房♥间
It's a room where babies live.
我知道 谢谢 苏珊为什么需要育婴室
Yes, thank you. Why would Susan need a nursery?
你还没有告诉她吗
You didn't tell her?
我自愿照顾孩子
I volunteered to look after the baby
好让波特开始他的餐厅工作
so Porter could start that new restaurant job.
对 他说你不想再因为照顾孩子
Yeah. He said you didn't want to be stuck taking care of her
寸步难行
all the time,
而我很乐意
and I'm thrilled to do it.
你可真好啊
That's... really nice of you.
当然 任何时候都欢迎你
And of course it goes without saying that you are welcome
过来和我的孙女一起玩
to come over and play anytime with my granddaughter.
是我们的孙女
Our granddaughter.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
妈妈 我正打算问你
Oh, mom. I-I wanted to ask,
我们能用家里的那个旧婴儿床吗
can we take the old bassinet?
我的婴儿床吗 你们五个睡过的婴儿床
My bassinet? The one all five of you kids slept in?
对 所以我觉得一定很有爱
Yeah. That's why I thought it was cool.
现在我的孩子可以睡在里面
Now my kid gets to sleep in it.
这听起来真是太感人了
Doesn't it make you want to cry?
是 是 真想哭
Yeah. Yeah, it does.
雷尼
Renee.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
学习十种做甘蓝菜的新方法
Learning ten new ways to cook kale.
并且告诉你 你的财政危机结束了
And letting you know your financial troubles are over.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我见了放高♥利♥贷♥给你的人
I met with your loan shark--
我从来没想过我会说这句话
a sentence I never thought I'd be saying--
然后结清了你的欠款
and I settled your account.
你现在唯一需要担心的就是把身体养好
All you have to worry about now is getting better.
我告诉过你 我不希望你这么做
I told you I didn't want you to do that.
我认为你想说的应该是"谢谢你"
I think the words you're looking for are "Thank you."
我是认真的 我不希望你卷进这件事里
I'm serious. I didn't want you to get involved in this.
如果我们要继续交往的话
Look, if you and I are gonna keep hanging out,
你需要清楚我做事的风格
there's something you need to know about me.
我想怎么做就怎么做
I do what I want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不过我们说清楚了
But I want to be perfectly clear.
我会把钱还给你的
I-I will be paying you that money back.
我知道
Oh, I know.
可能需要一阵
And it's probably gonna take a while.
还好我最近没打算去别的地方
Good thing I'm not going anywhere.
可能需要好几年
It could be years.
你帅帅地躺着就好
Shh. Just lie there and look pretty.
请进
Uh, come in!
不要是个斧头杀人狂
And don't be an ax murderer!
孩子们 爸爸回家了
Hey, kids, dad's home!
怎么了 汤姆 我现在很忙
What's going on, Tom? Kinda busy right now.
事实上 这就是我来这儿的原因
Actually, that is why I am here.
帕克 佩妮 你们在吗
Parker, Penny, you guys around?
-你们好 -老爸好
- Hey, guys. - Hey, dad.
去收拾你们的书包
Go pack your bags.
我试过 汤姆 他们会回来的
I've tried that, Tom. They come back.
春假剩下的时间我打算把他们带走
I figured I'd take 'em off your hands for the rest of spring break.
我们要去你那儿吗
Oh, we're going to your place?
-对对 -太好了
- Yeah, yeah, yeah! - Cool!
你们已经在我那儿放了很多东西了
And you already got plenty of stuff there already,
所以别带太多
So pack light!
这是真的吗
This is actually happening?
你可以带他们一整周吗
You're taking the kids for an entire week?
我们和波特谈过以后
Well, um, after our talk with Porter,
我意识到你从来没有过属于自己的时间
I got to thinking that you never really get any time to yourself.
每次我出差的时候
And when I was out of town,
你都要连续好几周一个人照顾孩子们
you had the kids for weeks.
所以 我欠你的
So... I owe ya.
如果我们没有分开 我一定会对你...
If we weren't separated, the things I'd do to you...
不管怎样 谢谢你
Anyway, uh, thank you.
只有我和小婴儿的话
It'll be much easier getting things done around here
操持这些事情应该容易多了
when it's just me and the baby.
不不不 我也会带佩琪走
No, no, no. I'm taking Paige, too.
那你工作的时候谁照顾她
Well, who's gonna watch her while you're at work?
简
Jane.
她好久没有照顾过婴儿了
She hasn't taken care of a baby in forever.
她很期待
She's--she's really looking forward to it.
好吧 她可真大方
Okay, that's really generous.
大部队来了
And here comes the herd.
再见 老妈
Later, mom.
等等 抱一个
Wait, wait. Give me a hug.
再见 我爱你
Bye. All right. Love you.
玩得开心 我爱你
Have a good time. I love you.
-玩得开心 -我爱你 妈妈
- Have a good time. Mwah! - I love you, mom.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
有了自己的时间 你打算做什么
So what are you gonna do with all this time to yourself?
这个我得好好想一想
Oh, that is a problem I look forward to solving.
再见 佩琪 谢谢
Bye, Paige. Thank you!
我和你的医生谈过 我都知道了
I spoke with your doctor, and I know.
什么
What?
医生不能随便泄露病人的病情
Doctors aren't allowed to talk about patients' conditions.
如果是家人的话就可以 妈妈
Well, they can if you're family, mom.
你为什么没有告诉任何人癌症复发的事情
Why didn't you tell anyone the cancer's back?
因为这一次 我无法战胜它
Because this time, I ain't gonna beat it.
你不试试怎么知道
Oh, you don't know that.
我就是知道
Yeah, I do.
所以你才一直疏远罗伊
So this why you've been pushing Roy away.
我女儿真聪明 一下就明白了
Look at my smart daughter, piecing it together.
他对你的病情一点都不知道
He doesn't know about any of it?
不 而且以后也不会知道
No, and he's not going to.
但这种事多可怕
But this is a scary thing.
也许你应该让他帮你
Maybe you should let him help you.
为什么 为了让他也痛苦吗
Why, so he can be miserable, too?
凯伦
Karen!
罗伊前妻去世的时候他已经经历过这些了
Roy went through this when his first wife died.
我不会让他再经历一次的
I'm not putting him through it again.
加布 求求你了
Gaby, I'm begging you.
别这么对他
Don't do this to him.
别告诉他
Just don't tell him.
你知道我们还缺点什么吗
Oh! You know what we need here?
婴儿床上方应该安一串发光的小蝴蝶风铃
Over the crib, a mobile with twinkly little butterflies.
朱莉当年最爱这个了
Those were Julie's favorite.
发光的小蝴蝶
Twinkly butterflies.
对了 我们还可以把她的名字写在墙上
And, you know, we could put her name on the wall
写大一点 颜色亮一点
in big, bright letters.
你们起名字了吗
Do you have a name yet?
我想叫她勒奈特
I was actually thinking about "Lynette."
一个婴儿叫这名字
For a baby?
我想想啊
Let me think about that.
我又想到个主意
Oh! You know what else we could do?
可以挂个壁画 比如小熊维尼
A mural. Like, winnie the pooh,
脑袋卡在蜜罐里的那种
and his head is stuck in the honey pot.
我给你们冲了点咖啡
I brought you guys some coffee,
不过貌似你们其中一位已经兴奋过头了
but it sounds like one of you doesn't need it.
我才没有兴奋过头
Oh, I'm not caffeinated.
只是为孩子的事高兴
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表