剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你竟然来欺骗我
at the darkest moment of my life.
你个变♥态♥ 我替你悲哀
You're a sick, pathetic man,
总有一天 你会为你的罪行付出代价
And I know that someday you will pay for your sins.
布里 别走 你就是我的一切
Bree, don't go! You're everything to me!
但你对我来说 一文不值
Well, you are nothing to me.
我再也不想见到你
And I never wanna see you again.
介意让我进去吗
You mind if I come in?
不介意 不过今天已经有一个
Sure, but I've already been screamed at
斯加沃家的人 冲我大吼了
by one Scavo today,
所以你能对我礼貌点吗
So can we keep it civil?
如果是为了苏珊 你就不必费口舌了
If this is about Susan, you can save your breath.
好了 勒奈特
Oh, come on, Lynette.
我知道你们都很在乎对方
I know how much you guys care about each other.
和我上♥床♥怎么样
Hey, you wanna have sex with me?
肯定能气死她
That'd really piss her off.
我就免了吧 多谢你了
Uh, I'm going to pass on that, but thanks.
好吧
Okay.
我就不明白 她怎么那么生气
I don't understand why she's so mad at me.
是她说的 她绝不管波特的孩子
She said she wanted nothing to do with Porter's baby.
告诉你个秘密
Can I tell you a little secret?
五个孩子出生之前 她都是这么说的
That was her first reaction to all five of our kids.
这我可不信
Oh, I don't believe that.
她是个很棒的母亲
I mean, she is a great mom.
这完全说不通
None of this makes any sense.
这次谈话终于有进展了
Now we're gettin' somewhere.
我从没想过我的人生最终会沦落到这步田地
I just never thought my life would end up like this.
我都快变成白人♥渣♥滓了
It's like I'm turning into white trash.
形容白人中一贫如洗的边缘人群
勒奈特 我就是白人♥渣♥滓里走出来的
Lynette, I come from white trash.
你绝对没到那个地步
You are nowhere near that.
是吗
Really?
我成了离异妇女
I'm separated,
孩子未婚先有子
My kid is having a baby out of wedlock,
学会了在公共场合吵闹
I'm getting into public fights...
再有半个月
I'm two weeks away
我就该把洗衣机放到走廊卖♥♥了
from having a washing machine on the porch.
可是 苏珊什么都有了
Meanwhile, Susan's getting everything she wants.
我觉得苏珊的生活
Yeah, I don't think Susan's life
也不尽人意
is going the way she'd hoped, either.
我只知道 她已经在
All I know is, she's the one over there
为外孙女粉刷婴儿房♥了
painting a nursery for our grandchild.
话是没错
Yeah...
但帮她的是你儿子
With your son,
而不是她亲生女儿
not her daughter.
这就是勒奈特的风格
That's the thing about Lynette.
总是抱怨什么事都要亲力亲为
She always complains that she has to do everything herself.
可一旦你想给她帮什么忙 门都没有
But god help you if you try to do anything for her.
我那淤青的尾椎骨可以作证
I have a bruised tailbone to prove it.
当年我也犯了跟你一样的错误
I made the same mistake as you.
她是我前妻 我知道怎么办
And I was married to her. I should know.
那你怎么做的
What did you do?
把孩子带走一周
I took the kids off her hands for a week.
她一开始觉得没关系
And she was fine at first.
后来就每十分钟打一次电♥话♥
Then she started calling every ten minutes
提醒我给佩琪喂药
to remind me to give Paige her medicine
或者让我看看帕克有没有戴牙套
or to make sure that Parker wore his retainer.
她习惯了被需要
She needs to be needed.
一点没错
Exactly.
回想我的遭遇
And given what I've been going through,
我有点懂了
I kinda get that.
是啊
Yeah.
苏珊 如果可以 请你帮她一把
So if you could, Susan, cut her a break.
她已经失去了太多
She's lost a lot.
我不想让她再失去你
I don't want her losing you, too.
这就是为什么她那么热忠于
I think that's why she's going so overboard
为孩子准备房♥间
on this nursery thing.
她希望朱莉会因此感到做妈妈的喜悦
She hopes it'll get Julie excited about the baby,
也许那样她就会回家
maybe bring her back.
知道吗 你让我怒气全消
You know, you're taking all my anger away,
却没给我留下任何好处
and that's not gonna leave me anything.
会有好处的
Yeah, it will.
你不会因此失去一位朋友
It'll leave you your friend.
市区出现了多个漏洞
...many holes in the metro area.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
你要怎么样才会嫁给我
What you won't do to get out of being married to me.
真该死
Aw, crap.
早该料到 不能相信那个伪拉丁妞
I knew I couldn't trust the jumping bean
会保守秘密
to keep her mouth shut.
给你的
These are for you.
干吗着急献花啊
Rushing things a bit, don't ya think?
还没死呢
Not dead yet.
是没死 不过我要把你杀了
No, but I'm about to kill ya.
你到底是在想什么呢
What the hell were you thinking?
我不想让你再经历一次
I didn't want to put you through this again.
凯伦 我跟你结婚 有福同享有难同当
Karen, I married you for better or worse.
有福我们都同享了 现在呢
We had the better, and now...
那如果我说不想看见你呢
Well, what if I say I don't want you here?
你一个老太太 还能把我怎么的
You're an old lady. What are you gonna do about it?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
雷尼
Hey, Renee.
告诉你一声
Hey, uh, just wanted to let you know
刚拿到本的检查结果
that Ben's test results just got back,
一切正常 他明天就能出院了
and, uh, everything is normal. He's getting out tomorrow.
-好消息啊 -还有呢
- That's great news. - Oh, and I got more.
我们又在一起了 我得谢谢你
We're back together, and I have you to thank for that.
不用把功劳算我头上
Well, you don't have to give me credit.
一定要的
Uh, yeah, I do,
因为如果他再让我伤心了
because if he breaks my heart again,
我也得全怪你头上
I'm giving you the blame.
你是说你在医院的吧
Hey, did you say you're at the hospital?
是啊
Yeah.
-家里有人吗 -没有 怎么了
- Is anybody staying at your place? - No. Why?
我刚好像看见开了灯
I just thought I saw a light turn on.
可能没什么事 不过我还是去看看
It's probably nothing, but I'll go check it out.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doin'?
有些人用语♥音♥留言
Some people use voice mail.
我比较喜欢亲自把消息送到
I prefer to deliver my messages in person.
那么
So...
你还是自己走吧 免得惹祸上身
Why don't you just move along before you get involved?
已经晚了
Too late.
我老是忘记 你可是硬骨头
I keep forgetting you're the tough guy around here.
那好
Well...
我不想惹什么麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
我不想再看见你
I don't ever wanna see you again.
那你真该把我杀了
Then you should have killed me.
等一下
Hang on.
等着等着等着
Wait, wait, wait.
惊喜吧 欢迎回家
Surprise! Welcome home!
这是谁干的
Whoa! Who did this?
我啊
I did.
真的吗
Really?
我可记得从监狱回来的时候
'Cause when I got home from prison,
你就在冰箱上给我留了张条
all you left me was a post-it note on the fridge,
写的是"有前科的 去把垃圾扔了"
and it said, "Take out the trash, ex-con."
我再也不想把你当做理所当然的存在了
Well, I don't want to take you for granted anymore.
你说这话还挺认真的
You sound like you actually mean that.
怎么回事
What's going on?
凯伦的癌症复发了
Karen's cancer is back...
情况恶劣
And it's bad.
所以她才会把罗伊赶出家门
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表