剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
勒奈特与汤姆的女友正面交锋
Lynette confronted Tom's new girlfriend.
你能不能别再
You think maybe you could stop
把我丈夫从我身边夺走呢
Trying to take my husband away from me?
你觉得我会因为你无法接受
You think I'm gonna give up on him
自己的婚姻告终 而放弃他
just because you can't accept your marriage is over?
麦克
Hey, Mike!
本发现了麦克的过去
Ben found out about Mike's past...
前科犯
Ex-con?
然后雇了他
And hired him.
我当然可以雇你
I can definitely use you.
布里给加布看了恐吓信
Bree showed Gaby the threatening note.
我很抱歉给你造成压力
I'm sorry to burden you with this--
你为什么非得告诉我
Why did you have to tell me?
然后她发现了本新开♥发♥案的选址
And then she discovered the location of ben's new development.
我们要把尸体挖出来
We're digging up the body?
本的推土机明早就要开始伐树了
Ben's bulldozers start tearing up the woods tomorrow morning.
卡洛斯和苏珊去哪儿了
Where are Carlos and Susan?
我不想把他吓坏了
I didn't wanna freak him out.
而苏珊近来一直紧张兮兮的
And Susan has done nothing but freak out,
所以就咱仨了
so it's just us.
-可当她们赶到现场时 -不
- But when they got there... - No!
她们发现有人已经领先一步
They found someone had beaten them to it.
纵使事态瞬息万变
No matter what the circumstances,
布里·范德坎普也总能让一切尽在掌握
Bree Van de Kamp always found a way to stay in control.
她含蓄收敛
She curbed her impulses.
她着装考究
She enforced a strict dress code.
她牢牢抓住道德的准绳
She maintained a strong moral center.
没错 布里总能有条不紊
Yes, Bree was always in control,
因此一旦面临危机
So when it came to handling a crisis...
这真是一场噩梦 我们该怎么办
This is a nightmare. What are we gonna do?
让她统领大局 再合适不过
It made perfect sense that she was in the driver's seat.
对 我真不敢相信 昨晚最悲剧的
Yeah. I mean, I can't believe the worst thing
竟然是没能搬运得了尸体
that happened tonight was not getting to move a dead body.
姑娘们 稍安勿躁 我得冷静思考
Ladies, please, I need to hear myself think.
天呐 如果他还活着怎么办
Oh, my god! What if he's alive?
没错 他只是在泥土里小睡了两个月
Right, and after a 2-month dirt nap,
然后爬出来了
He clawed his way out.
不 一定是有人把他给挖出来的
No, someone must have dug him out.
那是谁呢 要是警♥察♥怎么办
But who? What if it was the cops?
不行 我不能坐牢
No! I can't go to jail!
什么话 我们就能坐牢吗
What, and we can?
对 你还能拉帮结派
Yes! You'll start a gang.
布里还能去厨房♥帮忙 我是最弱小的
Bree will work in the kitchen. I'm the smallest one.
一定会被欺负的
I am so ending up somebody's bitch!
不是警♥察♥干的
Shh! It wasn't the police.
不然他们一定会封锁现场
They would have treated it like a crime scene,
弄得到处都是黄色警戒带
and that awful yellow tape would have been everywhere.
那好吧 你想想看 布里
Okay, then. Think about this, Bree.
要是有人知道我们干的这些事
What if it's someone who knows what we did,
并感到恶心
and it made them sick...
现在想去公诸于世呢
And now they're going to tell?
她为什么要这么说话
Why is she talking like that?
加布现在正妄加猜测
Gaby is engaging in wild speculation,
但根本没那回事
which isn't at all productive.
理由一定很简单
There has to be a simple explanation.
我们只需要深呼吸 好好思考
We just need to take a deep breath and think,
答案自会浮现出来
and the answer will be right in front us.
是苏珊
Susan.
天呐 一定是她
Oh, my god. Of course!
苏珊为什么要把尸体搬走
Why would Susan move the body?
因为她又疯又傻
Because she's cuckoo crazy.
我们埋尸后 她情绪一直很不稳定
She's been flipping out ever since we buried the guy.
好 那如果是她怎么办 我们怎么做
Okay, then what if it was her? What do we do?
我们这就去她家问个究竟
We march over and we ask if she did it,
如果是她干的
And if she did,
我知道有个墓穴还空着 留给她好了
I know an empty grave that's going to waste.
可如果不是她干的
But if she didn't,
那我们瞒着她去小树林的事
then we just admitted that we went
就不打自招了
to the woods without her.
想象一下那傻子会有什么反应
Imagine what cuckoo will do with that.
那我们只好拐弯抹角了
Clearly, we have to be diplomatic, crafty.
先探探口风 在她家寻找蛛丝马迹
We'll ask indirect questions, scan her house for clues.
在不引起她的怀疑的情况下搜集信息
We'll gather information without arousing suspicion.
好的 布里 看来你得心应手
Okay, Bree. Well, seems like you got a good handle on this.
当然 告诉我们进展就行
Definitely. Let us know how it goes.
是的 一旦危机来临
Yes, when it came to a crisis,
人人都愿意让布里做主
everyone was happy to have Bree in the driver's seat...
好吧 我去找苏珊谈
Fine. I'll talk to Susan.
即便布里自己 也想坐收其成
Even if Bree herself would have preferred to be a passenger.
身为五个儿女的母亲
As the mother of five,
勒奈特·斯加沃已经习惯被问到尴尬的问题
Lynette Scavo was used to uncomfortable questions.
你为什么吃圣诞老人的饼干
Why are you eating Santa's cookies?
我的金鱼哪儿去了
What happened to my goldfish?
你和老爸昨晚为什么总发出奇怪的声音
Why were you and daddy making funny noises last night?
没错 生了五个儿女后
Yes, after five children,
勒奈特以为已经无所不闻了
Lynette thought she'd heard it all,
直到遇上这个问题...
until there was one question...
老爸和简是不是要结婚了
Are dad and Jane gonna get married?
让她始料未及
She never saw coming.
你为什么这么问
Why would you ask that?
不知道
I don't know.
他们成天在一起 而且...
They're spending a lot of time together, and...
没事 你说吧
It's okay. You can say it.
他们看上去很开心
They seem really happy.
是你让她说出来的
You told her to say it.
宝贝 即使人们很开心
Honey, just because people are happy
并成天在一起
and spend time together,
也不代表他们会结婚
it doesn't mean they're gonna get married.
就好比蕾尼阿姨和我也成天在一起
I mean, your aunt Renee and I spend time together.
我们也没要结婚
And we're not getting married
除非你妈挣了大钱
till your mom makes a lot more money.
-我去开门 -好
- I'll get it. - Yeah.
准备好看"巫术"了吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey. You all ready to see "Wicked"?
-你好 勒奈特 -你好
- Hello, Lynette. - Hello.
天呐 看看你的头发
Oh, my god. Look at your hair.
我们成双胞胎了
We're twins.
还真是啊
Yes, you are.
佩妮 你从哪儿学来的
Penny, where did you learn to do that?
简教的
Jane taught me.
很简单 我也可以教你
Oh, it's easy. I could teach you, too.
我知道怎么编
Oh, I know how to do it.
好吧 我们该走了
Okay. Uh, we should go.
我们可能没法在11点前赶到家
We might not be home until 11:00.
-明天还得上学呢 -都怪我
- On a school night? - It's my fault.
我和那个邪恶女巫是高中同学
I went to high school with the wicked witch,
她邀请我们去后台看表演 可以吗
and she invited us backstage. Is that okay?
天呐
O-oh, my god.
可以吗 妈妈
Can I, mom?
我还能怎么说
What can I say?
既然你都当着佩妮的面问我了
Since you asked me in front of Penny.
-走吧 祖祖 -好
- Let's go, zuzu. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
"祖祖"
"Zuzu"?
对 她给佩妮取了个可爱的小名
Yeah. She's got a cute nickname for Penny.
我猜她也给你取了一个 "受气包"
I bet she's got one for you, too--"Doormat."
什么
What?
她偷走你老公已经够糟了
It's bad enough she stole your husband,
你现在还让她抢走你女儿
and now you're letting her take your daughter, too?
我还能怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表