剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
To lock me out...
你父亲并不希望这样
Your father didn't want this.
他很软弱 迷失了方向
He was weak. He lost his way.
你父亲看到了他的未来
Your father saw where he was headed,
他不喜欢那样的局面 所以他试图改变
he didn't like it, and he tried to change.
我每天都在和这斗争
That's something I struggle with every day.
我看过你战斗 你是个天生的捕食者
I have seen you fight. You're a born predator.
你也不比我好多少
You're no better than me.
你说的没错
When you're right, you're right.
医生 医生
Doc! Doc...
我怎么把引擎重新打开
How do I get the engines back on?
医生
Doc!
我重新连接上了 大家快离开
I'm back online. Everyone, get out of here.
这艘船在五分钟后即将爆♥炸♥
The ship goes critical in five minutes.
快走 孩子
Come on, kiddo.
基琪呢
Kindzi?
-死了 -耶维尔呢
- Dead. - Yewll?
她不走了
She's not coming.
我也是
Neither am I.
拜托
Aww, come on.
这艘船上都是些很有智慧的人
This ship is full of intelligent people.
我不会让他们死的
I won't let them die.
这船要爆♥炸♥了
This ship is about to explode.
我必须阻止
I have to stop it.
欧美克是恶魔
The Omec are monsters.
你曾经也是
So were you once.
还有我
Me too.
我们救过对方 我们也能救回欧美克
We saved each other. We can save the Omec.
医生
Doc.
还有其他方法能阻止爆♥炸♥吗
Is there any way to stop the explosion?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be freaking kidding me.
没办法阻止爆♥炸♥
You can't stop the explosion.
这么多能量总要释放出来
All of that energy's gotta go somewhere.
我们不能把它排到太空里吗
Can we just vent it into space?
可以 但只能用推进器来排
Yeah, but only through propulsion
我们会被随机射到太空深处
and that would send us randomly slingshotting into deep space.
会迷失在太空
We would be hopelessly lost.
不可能找到返回地球的方向
We'd never find a way back to Earth.
这正是我想要的 医生
That's kinda what I was going for, Doc.
给欧美克找个新家 远离地球
Find a home for the Omec, far from Earth.
你真是太溺爱这孩子了 你是知道的吧
You coddle that kid of yours. You know that, right?
最后一次冒险吗
One last adventure?
同生共死
Live or die together.
诺兰 别这么做
Nolan, don't do this.
我会想你想到疯的 孩子
I'm gonna miss you like crazy, baby girl.
我为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
你只有一条命
Now, you got one life.
好好活着
Use it well.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我们只有三分钟时间可以排放能量
We have three minutes to vent the engines.
你得抓紧了
You might wanna hustle.
我的头上连着管子 把它拔了
There's a plug in my head. Yank it out.
回来了
Back?
伊瑞莎安全降落地面了
Irisa just arrived safely on ground.
开始吧
Let's roll.
你听不听强尼·卡什的歌♥
You don't happen to know any Johnny Cash, do you?
你敢唱歌♥我就把你射出气闸
You start singing and I shoot you out the airlock.
我要去杰克逊了
We're going to Jackson.
强尼·卡什 《杰克逊》
Said you took a big trip
They said you moved away
Happened oh, so quietly
They say
距离我父亲离开地球已经过去六周了
It's been six weeks since my father left Earth.
Shoulda took a picture
所有人都说他拯救了地球
Everyone says he saved the world.
Something I could keep
Buy a little frame
Something cheap
他们甚至把新拱门以他的名字命名
They even named the new arch after him.
For you
如果他人在这儿的话估计会笑飞的
He'd laugh his ass off about that if he were here.
Everyone says hi
Said you sailed a big ship
Said you sailed away
阿曼达认为他死了
Amanda thinks he's dead.
Didn't know the right thing
但她不如我那么了解他
But she doesn't know him like I do.
To say
从他小时候起
Ever since he was a boy,
他就梦想着能在太空旅行
he dreamed of having adventures in outer space.
I'd love to get a letter
现在 我敢打赌他在银河系里的一间酒馆
Right now, I bet he's in some galactic cantina...
Like to know what's what
跟人打架
getting into a fistfight
因为他勾搭上了不该碰的外星公主
because he hit on the wrong alien princess.
Hope the weather's good
And it's not too hot
-执法官 -梦想成真里有麻烦
- Lawkeeper. - Trouble at NeedWant.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
For you
Everyone says hi
Everyone says hi
他的另一个心愿
His other great wish, of course,
当然就是做个好父亲
was to be a good father.
无论他在哪里
Wherever he is,
我都希望他知道他已经愿望成真了
I hope he knows that dream came true too.
Everyone says don't stay in a sad place
Where they don't care
how you are
Everyone says hi
Everyone says hi
Everyone says hi
Everyone says hi
Everyone says hi
Everyone says hi
Everyone says hi
Everyone says hi
Everyone says hi
If the money is lousy
You can always come home
We can do all the good things
We can do all the bad things
Don't stay in a sad place
Where they don't care how you are
Everyone says hi
Said you took a big trip
Said you sailed away
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表