剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
这坡太陡了
Well, the incline's too steep.
咱得绕一个大圈
We've got to go around the long way.
走吧 先回车里
Come on. Let's get back to the roller.
没有比冷空气更能避免喉炎的了
Nothing like the cold air to ward off croup.
他需要换尿布吗
Does he need to be changed?
是该换了 不过宝贝你不用操心
Yeah, but don't worry, honey.
外婆会照顾好小卢奇的
Grandma's got little Lukey.
沃坦集团敢死队
Votanis Collective death squad.
他们抢走了我们的车
They've taken our vehicle.
见鬼
Ah, chup.
不能让他们发现那几个孩子
We can't let them discover the children.
行吧 弄得像点啊
All right. Make it look good.
-快走 -凶什么啊
- Move. - Take it easy!
不许动
把枪放下
别开枪
当天堂坠落凡世
和平将一统天下
我们忠于集团
忠于集团
Loyal to the Collective?
忠不忠心得我说了才算吧
I shall be the judge of that.
我是拉姆·达克将军
I am General Rahm Tak.
野兽
The Beast.
你听说过我
You've heard of me?
这样我就落于下风了
I, however, find myself at a disadvantage.
我是来自珊吉世系的达塔克·塔尔
I am Datak Tarr of the Shanje Liro.
我听说过你
I know the name.
你是从抗争之城来的
You're from Defiance.
自封为罪恶首领 对吧
A self-styled crime lord, are you not?
我不过就是从人类那里
I've learned to make some small profit
赚到了点小钱
among the humans.
确实是挺小
Small indeed.
你为共同事业的献款简直是少之又少
Your donations to our common cause have been meager, at best,
而且你不过是珊吉世系的上门女婿
and you're only Shanje by marriage.
我的夫人
您夺目的美貌令我沉迷
这话我怎敢当 塔克将军
这粉皮肤的是谁
Who's the pink skin?
你说谁粉啊 你这白头发混...
Who you calling pink skin, you Edgar Winter piece of sht--
报上名来
告诉将军你的名字
麦考利
McCawley.
老子是雷夫·麦考利
The name is Rafe McCawley.
请不要杀他 这个人类是我们的赏金猎物
Please don't kill him. The human is our bounty.
在抗争之城有人出钱要他的人头
There is a price on his head back in Defiance.
你真走运
You are in luck.
我的车队正赶往你的老家
My caravan is headed to your hometown.
我们在这扎营吧
We'll make camp here.
吃饱休息好后 我们可以一起赶路
We can travel together, once we've eaten and rested.
你们不答应可不行
I won't take "No" for an answer.
像这样有修养的同伴 我渴望已久
I've been dying for some cultured company.
达克将军
General Tak,
我能过问下您在抗争之城有什么差事吗
may I ask what business you have in Defiance?
当然可以
You may, indeed.
我将杀光所有人类 把那个恶心地方
I'm going to kill all the humans and burn the disgusting place
烧得片甲不留
to the ground.
这是你赢的钱
Your winnings.
你没必要数了
Okay, you don't have to do that.
-所有钱都在这 -我两张两张数
- It's all there. - I count by twos.
会很快
It goes fast.
她要用这笔钱走出荒地
She's gonna need it to pay her way across the Badlands.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这些行李是怎么回事
What's with the packed bags?
打扰下
Excuse me.
搞到一张明天的长途车票
I've got a ticket on tomorrow's land coach.
我想到西部试试运气
Thought I'd try my luck out west.
这座城需要你
This town needs you.
这座城需要的是一张措辞委婉的讣告
What this town needs is a sensitively worded obituary.
抗争之城曾挺过比这更艰难的冬天
Defiance has faced harder winters than this.
该现实点了
It's time to get real.
麦考利的煤矿崩塌已经七个月了
It's been seven months since the McCawley mines collapsed.
古拉晶矿是这个城镇的命脉
Gulanite was the lifeblood of this town.
没有古拉晶矿 就没有希望
There is no future without it.
顺便说一句
Oh, and incidentally,
我刚听说防护网被关了
I just heard that the stasis nets went down.
阿曼达 这是真的吗
Amanda, is that true?
只是暂时的
It's temporary.
所以我们也只是暂时完蛋了
Ah, so we're only temporarily screwed.
真是好消息
Good news.
我能问心无愧地离开了
I depart with a clear conscience.
我们失去了士兵 医生 还有工程师
Look, we've lost soldiers, doctors, engineers,
以及任何有一技之长能在外面世界立足的人
anyone with a skill marketable to the outside world,
但你知道留下的都是谁吗
but you know who stayed?
是那些没能力离开的人
The people who can't leave.
在荒地里无法生存的人
The people who can't survive in the Badlands.
是啊 他们只能靠像我们这样的人
Yeah, and they're depending on people like us
才能继续生存下去
to keep it all together.
求你了 医生
Come on, Doc.
你是这里唯一的医生了
You're the only doctor in town.
如果你离开 大家会死的
If you leave, people will die.
连我都不愿因此问心有愧
I don't want that on my conscience,
更不要说医生你了
and I don't think you do either.
你试图唤起我同情心的样子
The fact that you try to appeal to my better angels
真是人性得可爱
is adorably human.
那么你会留下来吗
So you're staying?
你们两个小妮子赶紧走人
Get your skinny ass out of here.
我还有工作要做
I've got work to do.
我记得的最后一件事
Last thing I remember, uh,
向日葵小区 抗争之城东部11公里处
是船顶向我们压下来
was the ceiling coming down on us.
我抱着你
You were in my arms, and...
把你拉进其中一个救生吊舱
I pulled you into one of those life pods,
然后吊舱就关上了
and it closed up around.
我们肯定睡着了
We must have gone to sleep.
醒过来时 我们好像被什么拖出来了
I wake up, and we're being pulled out by something.
一些从未见过的外星人
Some alien I've never seen before.
一位年老男性和一位年少的女性
Older male. Younger female.
紫色皮肤 身体强壮
Purple skin. Real strong.
你听说过吗
This ringing a bell for you?
是他们割伤了你吗
They cut you?
应该是吧 你也有伤口
Yeah, must have. You got one too.
抗争之城在那个方向
Defiance is that way.
我们最好尽快启程
We should probably go soon.
我不能回去
I can't go back.
他们会用杀了我的
They're gonna lynch me.
那是唯一的城镇了
It's the only town.
他们知道我杀了很多很多人
They know I'm a mass murderer.
我摧毁了纽约
I destroyed New York.
诺兰 我杀了汤米
Nolan, I killed Tommy.
好吧
All right.
你现在给我听着 我话只说一次
Now, you listen up because I'm only gonna say this once.
杀人的那个方舟主控机器
It was that arkbrain that did the killing,
不是你
not you.
你和其他任何人一样都是受害者
You are as much a victim as anyone.
你反抗了
You fought it.
你战胜了它 还救了所有人
You beat it, and you saved everyone.
我以你为荣
I could not be prouder of you.
他们还是会想杀了我
They're still gonna lynch me.
这种细节可以忽略不计
Details, details.
那是什么
What is that?
是一个虫洞信♥号♥♥弹
It's a wormhole flare.
远距离密♥码♥信息
Long-distance coded message.
沃坦集团
Votanis Collective.
沃坦集团一般不会出现在这么靠北的地方
The V.C. isn't normally this far north.
不知道他们在说什么
I wonder who they're talking to.
信息是什么
What's the message?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表