剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
边缘如何从从内部爆裂的
are blown out from the inside.
这个收音机是炸♥弹♥的外壳
This radio was the casing for the bomb.
我们试试能不能弄到指纹
Let's see if we can get a print off it.
所以就只有你 住在这地下
So it's just you here underground?
跟你的四色生化人生活在一起
With your four color-coordinated Bio-men.
要我说 你真是坐拥一片小天堂
Your own little slice of heaven, if you ask me.
尽管你是在挖苦
Nolan's sarcasm notwithstanding,
但没错 我是过得很滋润
yes, I have built quite the pleasant life for myself.
读书 写字
I read. I write.
耕种
I farm.
我有段时间甚至还学了点
I've even been known to dabble in carpentry
木工手艺
from time to time.
你没事吧
You all right?
你开心就好
I'm glad you're happy.
谢谢 阿曼达 真的谢谢
I appreciate that, Amanda, I do.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我想你想得不得了
I've missed you an awful lot.
在我哭得稀里哗啦之前
Well, before I start blubbing all over myself,
直说吧
let's get to it.
我可不信这是什么社交拜访
I can't imagine this is a social visit.
你们需要什么 食物 建材
What you need? Food? Building materials?
枪
Guns.
自从地球共和国分崩离析之后
Since the E-Rep fell apart,
沃坦集团的实力与日俱增
the Votanis Collective has been growing in strength.
他们炸掉了拱门
They blew up the Arch.
我的天啊 彻底毁了吗
Good Lord. It's gone completely?
是的
Yes.
我能想象到这对你的影响有多深 阿曼达
I can only imagine how deeply it affects you, Amanda.
你为什么让我谈论自己这么久
Why did you let me prattle on about myself so much?
你讲得还蛮欢的
You were kind of on a roll.
恐怕我还是更喜欢自己的声音
I'm afraid I do still rather enjoy the sound of my own voice.
你们的要求已被准许
Your request is granted.
林戈 带我们的朋友们去军械库
Ringo, show our friends to the armory.
让他们想拿多少武器就拿多少武器
Let them take as many weapons
只要他们的车能装下
as they can fit into their roller.
那好吧
All right, then.
奈尔斯 实在是太感谢你了
Niles, I can't thank you enough.
我的荣幸 对了 阿曼达 阿曼达
My pleasure. Oh, Amanda, Amanda.
我可以私下跟你说句话吗
Could I have a word in private?
我没事 你先去吧
I'm fine. Go.
诺兰不信任我
Nolan doesn't trust me.
我谁也不信
I don't trust anyone.
你想把这件事搞砸吗
Do you wanna blow this?
我不会让你跟这家伙独处的
I'm not leaving you alone with this guy.
我能搞定他 我是认真的
I can handle him. I mean it.
快去吧
Go.
我十分钟后回来
I'll be back in ten minutes.
很好
Very good.
这是促膝长谈 还是诱惑
Is this a conversation or a seduction?
希望二者都有
Hopefully both.
我一直在想六个月前
I've been thinking about six months ago,
我离开抗争之城去纽约的时候
when I left Defiance for New York,
你是如何拒绝与我同行
how you refused to join me.
你知道我在乎你
You know I care about you.
不不不 这没关系的
No, no, no, no, no. It's-it's all right.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
有太多的事情让你分心
There were so many distractions.
保护抗争之城 重建地球共和国
Protecting Defiance, rebuilding the E-Rep,
反抗沃坦集团
fighting the V.C.
这段时间的独居
This period of solitude
已经阐明了
has...has clarified certain...
某些原始的理智
primal sanities.
你我 很特殊
You and I are special.
我们之间的感情深厚无比
We're bound together in a deep and fundamental manner.
但夏娃不会真正跟亚当在一起
But Eve could not truly join her Adam...
直到
until...
出现完美的伊甸园
the perfect Eden revealed itself.
现在已经出现了
And now it has.
阿曼达 你觉得
Amanda, what would you say to the idea
我们永远待在这里怎么样
of staying on here permanently?
Oh, I want the truth to be said
你们是要组个乐队吗
We getting the band back together?
我不是有意打扰
I didn't mean to intrude.
吓到欧美克人是很危险的
Surprising an Omec is a dangerous pursuit.
请原谅
Forgive me.
我来是为了学习你的文化
I came for your culture lessons.
我们没定下一个日期
We never specified a time.
我觉得 你是在说谎
And that, I think, is a lie.
有一部分是的
Partially, yes.
我丈夫心情不好
My husband is in a mood,
我非常想找一些能让我开心些的同伴
and I was anxious for some more pleasant company.
能让我不去想拱门的事
Something to take my mind off the Arch.
拱门是人类的东西
The Gateway Arch is a human monument.
为什么像你这样的珊吉世系
Why should a Shanje such as yourself
会在意它的毁灭
care about its destruction?
我的儿子阿♥拉♥克在拱门上
My son Alak ran the radio station
办了一个电台
from the top of the Arch.
那对他来说很重要
It meant more to him than anything else.
我明白了
I see.
你想喝点儿什么吗
Would you care for something to drink?
你为抗争之城做的还不够多吗
Haven't you done enough for Defiance?
我不能躲在地下眼睁睁看着我的城市毁灭
I can't hide underground and watch my town burn.
你知道的
You know that.
我们是属于彼此的 对吗
We're meant to be together. Yeah?
我属于你
I belong to you,
你也属于我
and you belong to me.
阿曼达 你是我的
Amanda, you're mine.
你说什么
What?
"你是我的"
"You're mine,"
这是在纽约时袭击我的人说过的
That's what my attacker said in New York--
我很抱歉 当然了
Oh, I'm so sorry. Of course--
你告诉过我那晚的事
of course you told me all about that night.
我很抱歉 这只是
I'm so sorry, okay? It was just--
用词不当
it was an unfortunate choice of words.
不不不 我很抱歉
No, no, no. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 有时觉得有些事已经过去了
I'm sorry, you think you're over something,
但不经意间又会想起来
and then it just comes back at you in unexpected ways.
你有苏格兰威士忌吗
Uh, do you have any Scotch?
真正的苏格兰威士忌
Real Scotch.
那是波旁威士忌 我刚才看过了
That's bourbon. I checked earlier.
当然了 我很快回来
Of course you did. I'll be right back.
所以你不知道你的儿子是否还活着
So you have no idea whether your son is alive or not?
我只能向雷亚索祈祷他能平安归来
I can only pray to Rayetso for his safe return.
我也知道失去家人的感受
I, too, am no stranger to loss of family.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我学会了在我们伟大的事业中寻找慰藉
I have learned to find solace in our great works.
最为持久的唯属在失去中寻找意义
The most enduring are about finding meaning in loss.
我花了很多长夜在飞船上
I spent many long nights on my ship
思考印迪金人对我们的所作所为
considering what the Indogene had done to us.
我忍♥不住去想我们是不是
I could not help but wonder if we had not brought
给自己带来了灾难
tragedy upon ourselves.
死亡滋生了死亡
Death breeds death.
欧美克最伟大的歌♥剧歌♥唱的就是这个主题
The greatest Omec opera was about that very thing.
收祭夜曲
是的
Yes.
那是我的最爱
It's my favorite.
你到底为何而来 爱卖♥♥弄的小可怜
Why have you really come here, my lovely little show-off?
我想要真♥相♥
I want the truth.
全部真♥相♥
The entire truth.
这还不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
我想要中魔
你想再来一次吗
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表