剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
两边都有足够的理由仇视对方
Each side has ample reason to despise the other
为了那些发生在很久以前很远地方的暴行
for atrocities committed long ago and far away.
但此时此地 没有彼此仇视的理由
But here and now, there is no reason for hatred
从各方面着想都理应寻求和平
and every reason to seek peace.
你的家人们正在我们头顶的轨道上沉睡
Your family sleeps in orbit above us,
艾克苏·图拉兹·台弗根
Eksu Tsuroz T'evgin.
你会为他们建设一个什么样的家园
What sort of home will you build for them?
人类啊
Oh, the humanity.
我告诉阿曼达我和普尔负责今晚的招待晚宴
I told Amanda I'd cover the reception tonight with Poole.
你可以留在家里休息了
You can stay here and rest.
我去见过耶维尔医生了
I saw Doc Yewll.
她觉得是你脑袋里的方舟科技让你难受
She thinks the arktech in your head is hurting you.
耶维尔医生是个骗子
Doc Yewll's a liar.
她救了我们的命
She saved our lives.
她给了我这个药来帮你冷静下来
She gave me this medicine to help calm you down.
我需要保持敏锐
I need my edge.
我根本不相信这套和平会谈的狗屁
I don't buy these bullshtak peace talks, not for one second.
不可能 他们打算干什么
No. What's their angle?
如果是我在管理沃坦集团
If it were me running the Votanis Collective,
我会把紫人引到公共场合
I'd lure the purple out in the open,
杀了他 抢到他的飞船
blow him away, and take his ship.
对 有道理
Yeah, it makes sense.
控制了天空 也就控制了这颗星球
Control the skies, control the world.
等等 你要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
去阻止刺客
To stop an assassin.
不 不要去
No, don't go.
你要和我对着干吗
Are you working against me?
不要
Don't!
不要跟着我
Do not follow me.
老天爷啊 我闻到咖啡的味道了吗
Oh, sweet Jesus, do I smell coffee?
我们出行的时候总会带几袋咖啡豆
We always bring a few sacks of beans when we travel.
非常受你们北方人欢迎
It goes over so well with you Northerners.
多久没喝过了
How long has it been?
上次我还只有十几岁 方舟陨落之前的事了
Since I was a teenager, - before Arkfall.
这些咖啡作物生长在秘鲁
You know, these coffee plants grow in Peru?
有一小片区域奇迹般地免受方舟陨落的影响
There's a little area miraculously untouched by Arkfall.
我父亲以前曾带我去那里野营
My father used to take me camping there.
他希望我欣赏这个世界本来的样子
He wanted me to appreciate the world that was.
他听起来非常开明
He sounds so progressive.
他确实是
He was.
不幸的是 这导致他最后落得头部中枪身亡
Unfortunately, it's what got him shot in the head.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不用
Oh, don't be.
欧努鲁·托儒库本来就有足够多的敌人
Onulu Toruku had enemies to spare.
欧努鲁·托儒库
Onulu Toruku?
就是他的死引发了属地战争 对
The man whose death started the Pale Wars, yes.
杀他的凶手一直没有被抓住
His killer was never caught,
所以我在战争期间改名换姓藏了起来
so I changed my name and went into hiding for the duration.
你觉得是一个人类干的吗
Do you think it was a human that pulled the trigger?
我不希望整个世界
I'd hate to think the entire world
是因为根本不存在的原因而陷入混战
went to war for nothing.
这本该是个笑话吗
Is that supposed to be a joke?
不 一个糟糕的笑话 一个糟糕的笑话
No, a poor one, a poor one.
两边都想要战争
Both sides wanted war,
两边都靠煽动偏见来获取战争
both sides fanned the flames of bigotry to get it,
结果最终
and in the end,
我们差一点毁掉我们仅有的可居住星球
we almost destroyed the only habitable planet that we've got.
你父亲是一位英雄
Well, your father was a hero,
而你正在追随他的足迹
and you're following in his footsteps.
我只是想让这个世界重回正轨
Just trying to get the world back on track,
不仅是为了他 也是为了我们
for his sake and for ours.
如果台弗根今晚出现
Well, if T'evgin shows up tonight,
我会尽全力帮忙的
I will do whatever I can to help.
我知道
I know you will.
你觉得那个暴徒背的是什么
What do you think that goon's carrying,
杀死欧美克人的利器吗 会是化学武器吗
something to kill the Omec? Maybe chemical weapons?
我也不知道 我们去看看吧
Don't know. Let's find out.
市长女士
Madam Mayor.
达塔克 欢迎 这是你的侍女吗
Ah, Datak, welcome. Is this your servant girl?
如你所想 我妻子没空陪我前来
My wife, as you may have guessed, is otherwise occupied.
我是安蒂娜
I'm Andina.
我们去玩玩吧亲爱的 别再这么焦虑了
Let's mingle, dear. And do stop fidgeting.
贵宾来了 有好戏看了
Guest of honor is here, and this is good.
你肯定猜不到和他一起来的是谁
You'll never guess who's with him.
我心中倒是有个人选
Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea.
大家好 请静一下
Hello, everyone. Can I have your attention?
抗争之城的市民们
Citizens of Defiance,
沃坦集团的贵宾们
honored guests of the Votanis Collective,
我们今天齐聚于此 不仅是为了
we gather here tonight to not only begin the process
抛开过去 更是为了共同开启
of putting the past behind us, but to blaze a new trail
一个充满阳光与和平的新篇章
into a peaceful future for everyone under the sun.
让我们为地球的和平举杯
A toast, to peace on Earth.
敬地球和平
To peace on Earth.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
真高兴你能来
I'm so glad you could make it.
你俩都是
Both of you.
这是我们的荣幸
Yes. Such a pleasure.
夫人看起来容光焕发啊 就像个公主
Our Favi looks radiant, like a princess.
那个欧美克人也很帅
And the Omec's so handsome.
注意形象 别跟个洗碗女佣似的
Try not to stand like a scullery maid.
我来看守房♥间
你快趁着食物还没抢光 去找点吃的吧
谢谢你
这可是副总统的房♥间
我知道你们想杀死那个欧美克
I know you people are planning on killing the Omec.
告诉我你们的计划
What I want to know is how.
你疯了
回答错误
Wrong answer.
动手
Do it.
不行 这样声音太大了
No, it'll make too much noise.
这只是咖啡
It's just coffee.
好了
All right.
那就四处看看吧
Let's have a look around.
艾克苏·图拉兹·台弗根
高贵的欧美克之主
副总统希罗拉·沃思科
您愿意前来
It pleases me so very much
令我深感荣幸
you have found it in your heart to attend.
心是个复杂的东西
The heart is a complicated thing.
抱歉我们来晚了
Apologies for our tardiness.
别在意 刚刚我听到了许多溢美之词啊
Don't worry, I've heard nothing but good things while we waited.
市长嘴太甜了
The Mayor is too kind.
我只是很开心大家都能聚在一起
Oh, well, I'm just happy we're all here together.
你没说基琪也会来啊
Uh, you didn't tell me Kindzi would be joining us.
父亲 很抱歉我来晚了
Father, so sorry I'm late.
真开心我没错过晚宴
I'm happy I didn't miss dinner.
斯塔玛 我今天胃口可是好得很
And Stahma, I promise you I have brought my appetite.
斯塔玛 听我的 回家去
Listen to me, Stahma. Go home.
锁好门窗 别人任何人进入
Secure your doors and windows and allow no one to enter
等我回家找你
until I come for you later.
可是我丈夫...
But my husband--
我是在救你的命
I am trying to save your life.
现在就走
Leave, now!
床旁边
By the bed.
遥控开关
Remote switch.
引爆导线
Blasting caps.
这就是他们的计划
That's the plan.
做个炸♥弹♥ 在接待处引爆
Build a bomb, set it off at the reception,
炸死欧美克人 夺走他们的飞船
kill the Omec, take their spaceship.
他们也有理由向抗争之城宣战了
And they have a perfect excuse for declaring war on Defiance.
是变形人把你放了吗
她只维护我的利益
艾克苏 既然你已经吃好喝好了
Eksu, now that you have served yourself,
不如我们坐下来聊聊未来打算吧
perhaps we might sit together and discuss the future.
好的 我先和我女儿说两句话的
Gladly. A brief word with my daughter first.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表