剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Yes. That was a dark chapter in our history.
谢天谢地 我们已经成熟了
Thankfully, we have matured.
进化了
Evolved.
至于那些拒绝进步的人
Others have refused to move on.
对我们心存戒律
They are wary of us.
但是你
But you,
你没有
you are not.
或许我是该心存戒律
Perhaps I should be wary.
我儿时的睡前故事里
In the bedtime stories of my childhood,
欧美克人被认为是巫师
the Omec were known as furije nefkitso.
传说中
As legend has it,
如果有女孩碰到欧美克人
if a girl was ever to cross paths with an Omec,
她会陷入疯狂的爱恋 消失在
she would fall madly in love and be swept away
"恐怖收祭"中 从此杳无音讯
in the Dread Harvest, never to be seen again.
但那只是个童话故事 对吧
But that's just the stuff of fairy tales, is it not?
这没人能够确定
One can never be sure.
我叫艾克苏·图拉兹·台弗根
I am Eksu Tsuroz T'evgin.
我该怎样称呼你
What may I call you?
斯塔玛
Stahma.
你在这买♥♥了什么 斯塔玛
What have you purchased there, Stahma?
止痛药草
Pain-relieving herbs.
给我丈夫买♥♥的
For my husband.
或许你可以帮我找下我要买♥♥的东西
Perhaps you can help me with a purchase of my own.
我在找他们称作"糖霜面包"的东西
I'm looking for this thing they call sugar bread.
人类喜欢吃这个
The humans enjoy it.
可是
But...
可是什么
But what?
作为人肉行家
As a connoisseur of the flesh,
我还以为欧美克人会更喜欢吃
I would think an Omec would prefer something
咸一点的呢
a little more savory.
我还记得方舟最后
I remember that feeling,
离开卡斯蒂轨道时的那种感觉
when the arks finally left Casti orbit.
解脱
Relief.
我们不会因为恒星的热量
Reassurance that we would not perish
而灰飞烟灭 终于安下心来
by the heat of our own sun.
希望能够重新开始
And hope for a new beginning.
我的族人也曾如此期望过
My people shared that same hope.
不过好景不长
It did not last long.
欧美克的船都怎么了
What happened to the Omec ships?
它们都被破坏了
They were sabotaged.
我们的领袖告诉我们
Our leadership told us
-你们的船舱设计有缺陷 -你们的领袖说谎
- that your vessels had a design flaw. - Your leadership lied.
沃坦人派了破坏者
The Votanis Collective sent saboteurs,
印迪金变形者 进行自杀式破坏
Indogene shape-takers, on a suicide mission.
沃坦族害怕欧美克人会把这座天堂
The Votans feared that the Omecs would steal this paradise,
这个地球 从他们手里偷走
this earth, out from under them.
他们安置炸♥弹♥
They set bombs,
将我们的飞船从内到外摧毁
destroying our ships from within.
但你活了下来
But you survived.
我所在的图若兹号♥很幸运
My ship, the Tsuroz, was lucky.
当爆♥炸♥发生时
When the explosion happened,
我和我女儿正在太空漫步
my daughter and I were on a space walk.
我们的真空服保护了我们
Our vacuum suits protected us.
我们修理了船体
We were able to repair the hull.
船上的其他人都因暴露在太空中而死
The others on the ship, however, died from exposure.
天呐
Oh, Rayetso.
对不起
I am sorry.
所以你们整个种族只剩下
So you and your daughter, you're the only survivors
你和你的女儿了吗
of your entire race?
我不知道
I don't know.
等我的飞船修好 加满燃料
Once my ship is fueled and repaired,
我会回到太空中
I will return to space.
如果还有幸存者 不管要付出什么代价
If there are any survivors, I will find them,
我都会找到他们
whatever it takes.
你不想对沃坦族展开复仇吗
And you do not seek vengeance against the Votan people?
复仇对我来说过于奢侈 难以承受
Vengeance is a luxury I can ill afford.
我首先考虑的是要得到古兰晶矿
My primary concern is to obtain Gulanite,
补充燃料 修理飞船 重建我的种族
fuel my ship, repair it, and rebuild my race.
我曾经非常鄙视人类
I once despised the humans.
这些粉脸外星人把我们当做动物般对待
Pink-faced aliens who treated us like animals.
把我们关在笼子里 任我们挨饿患病
Put us in camps, where we went hungry, fell ill.
但现在你坐在他们身边用餐
But now you eat and drink beside them
就像什么都没发生过似的
like nothing has happened.
为什么
Why?
我爱上了一个人类
I fell in love with one.
*Must be the devil*
也许这些人类身上还有很多需要了解的方面
Perhaps there is much to learn about these humans.
我可以指导你
I could offer you guidance.
教你了解他们的文化
Lessons in their culture.
*I saw the evil*
他们有一百多个人
They got over a hundred men.
16辆车
16 vehicles.
还搞到了一些沃奇
Even got themselves some Volge.
不是吧
Oh, no.
怎么了
What is it?
他们还有破网者
They got a Net-cutter.
远程高科技火炮
Long-range Vo-Tech artillery.
是专门用来突破防护网的
Built to blast through stasis nets.
行了
All right.
咱们走
Let's go.
我们得警告阿曼达
We need to warn Amanda.
我们得炸掉那地方
We need to blow it up.
这只是侦察任务
This is a recon mission.
之前是
Used to be.
这里有六个手榴弹
There's six grenades in there.
我去营地把这些手榴弹安置在他们的帐篷上
I'll get down to the camp, plant them on the tank.
你用这个来掩护我
You cover me with this.
-还是我去吧 -为什么
- I should go. - Why?
要是有人看到一名人类
Because if anyone sees a human,
他们会立马拉响警报
they'll instantly sound the alarm.
我能更容易混进去
I'll blend in better.
那跟这把枪没关系吗
It's got nothing to do with this?
你是不敢开枪吗
Firing a weapon?
你射得更准
You're a better shot.
我跑得更快
I'm a faster runner.
小心点啊 孩子
Nice and easy, kiddo.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
闭嘴 小不点
Zip it, munchkin.
继续睡行吗 晚安
Back to sleep, okay? Nighty night.
好
All right.
就是这样 孩子
That's it, kiddo.
咱们快点搞定吧
Let's get it done.
警报 入侵者 警报 警报
Hargyi! Intruder! Hargyi, hargyi!
喂 发生什么事了
Hey, hey, hey. What's happening?
到底发生什么事了
Hey, what's happening?
别乱动
Stay where you are.
你以为我会怕你吗
You think I'm afraid of you?
退后
Back off.
你不会射杀那个可怜孩子的祖母的
You're not gonna shoot that poor child's grandmother.
起码不会当着他的面
Not right in front of him.
小孩复原得很快
Kids are surprisingly resilient.
乔舒亚·诺兰
Joshua Nolan!
伊瑞莎
Irisa.
你在哪里
Where are you?
居然让孩子来做危险的事
Sending a child to do the dangerous work?
你算什么屠夫
Not much of a butcher, are you?
你就是块猪排
You're a pork chop!
别躲了
Come out of hiding,
要不然我就让你见识见识真正的屠夫
or I will show you who the real butcher is.
我就是屠夫
I am the Butcher of...
我们在哪里
where are we?
图尔萨 长官
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表