剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
我只是想去南边找份雇佣兵的工作
I'm just heading south looking for mercenary work.
我之前负责一家APS运输公♥司♥的安保工作
I ran security for an APS transport,
在希普顿沙漠走私货物
smuggling cargo across the Shipton Desert.
那可不容易啊
That's a rough haul.
反正懦夫肯定干不了这活
It's not for the faint of heart, I can tell you that.
我就直说了
Look, I'm just gonna come out and say this.
我知道这场仗与你无关 可是
I know this isn't your fight, but--
你不需要说服我
You don't have to convince me.
这里发生的事情 简直惨无人道
What happened here, it was wrong.
这些人应该得到正义
These people deserve justice.
把我算上就行
You can count me in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
阿♥拉♥克 集♥合♥自卫军
Alak, get the militia together,
让他们在20分钟内
get them gathered in Darby Square
在达比广场集♥合♥
in the next 20 minutes.
我们要开始捕猎了
We're going hunting.
来吧孩子 赶紧行动
Come on, kid. Let's get moving.
好的 对不起
Yeah, right, sorry.
带贝克曼熟悉熟悉地形 给他备好装备
Show Beckman around, make sure he's geared up.
我是阿♥拉♥克
I'm Alak.
贝克曼
Beckman.
咱们以前是不是见过
Have we met before?
反正我是不记得
Not that I know of,
不过估计你看人类长得都差不多吧
but I guess us humans all look alike to you, huh?
我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
放松点 我逗你玩的
Relax, kid, I'm just having fun.
我们去见识见识你那支自卫军吧
Let's go meet this militia of yours.
我听说了
I heard.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我想战斗 我必须战斗
I want to fight. I have to.
那你万一又恐慌 又退缩了怎么办
What if you panic, freeze up again?
我不会的
I won't.
我当时有机会的时候就该杀死拉姆
I should have killed Rahm when I had a chance.
这一切也就不会是这个样子
It would have changed everything.
关于这件事
Look, about that,
我觉得是我太过苛责你了
I think I rode you pretty hard.
我从未顾及过你对纽约的感情
I never took into account your feelings about New York,
汤米
Tommy.
我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say
我这次这个父亲做得有点不太称职
is that as a father, I've had better moments.
你真的是在道歉吗
Did you actually just apologize?
就当做是我年纪大了 铁汉柔情吧
Let's just put it down to me getting soft in my old age.
自卫军正在达比广场集♥合♥
Militia's assembling in Darby Square.
你赶紧给我过去报到吧
Why don't you get your ass down there and report?
还有 孩子
And, kiddo?
你没有放弃
You didn't give up.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
抗争之城的市民们
Citizens of Defiance,
你们应该已经听说了
as you've probably heard,
今早我们的城镇被沃坦的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击了
this morning our town was attacked by V.C. Terrorists.
两名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都已死亡
Both gunmen were killed.
但不幸的是 十位无辜市民也惨遭杀害
Tragically, so were ten innocent citizens.
你们可能认识他们
People you may know.
他们可能是你的朋友 父母 兄弟或配偶
Friends, parents, siblings, spouses.
我们不知道恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是如何进入我们的城镇
We don't know how the gunmen entered our town...
做好准备
Let's go!
或者现在有多少人正潜藏在我们中间
Or how many are currently hiding among us.
现在 执法官诺兰正在组织一场猎人行动
At this moment, Lawkeeper Nolan is organizing a manhunt
来识别并消灭沃坦集团的潜入者
to identify and neutralize the Votanis Collective infiltrators.
市民们
Citizens...
先生 我们没有开门营业
We're not really open, sir.
-我很饿 -你没听说吗
- I'm hungry. - Haven't you heard?
沃坦集团扫荡了梦想成真
The V.C. shot up the NeedWant.
我想吃薄饼 加水果
Pancakes, I think. With fruit.
有被摧毁的危险
...at risk of being destroyed.
执法官的自卫军正在搜寻这些罪犯
As the lawkeeper's militia is searching for these criminals,
需要肃清街道
I need the streets clear.
我宣布全城进入强制封锁状态
I am issuing a mandatory lockdown for the entire town.
如果你在家 请不要外出
If you are home, please stay there.
如果你在外 请到最近的建筑物里躲藏
If you are out, you need to get yourself to the nearest building
呆在室内
and stay indoors
直到我宣布外出是安全的
until I announce it's safe to venture outside again.
这是为了你们自己的安全
This is for your own protection.
这会确保你不被误伤
It will ensure that you are not hit by friendly fire
并能帮助我们的自卫军抓住敌人
and will aid our militia in seizing our enemies.
不 不
No, no!
-枪声从那边传来的 -好 你跟我走
- The shots came from that way. - All right, you, with me.
我们走
Let's go.
那边是卡特街 你们两个去
That came from Carter Street. You two, go.
快走
Come on.
愚蠢的人不配活着
你没有荣誉
你要杀了我们吗
Are you gonna kill us?
不
No.
但传说里说...
But the stories...
都是老掉牙的传说了
Old stories.
你们现在安全了
You're safe now.
谢谢你 欧美克
Thank you, Omec.
你救了我的孩子
You saved my children.
你是用牙齿杀的他吗
You did that with your teeth?
我没有其它的武器
I had no other weapon.
你在这里做了好事 你还可以做得更多
You did good here. You could do more.
我已经跟你说过了
I told you already.
我们需要你
We need you.
这不是我的战争
This is not my fight.
基琪
Kindzi?
巫师
这是我们的家族
This is our family.
我想让你看看他们
I wanted you to see them.
等飞船正常运转之后
Once we have re-powered our ship,
我们就把他们唤醒
we will wake them up.
你想知道那之后会发生什么吗
Do you want to know what will happen after that?
我们会征服地球并把你们都变成奴隶
We will conquer the Earth and enslave you all,
任我们肆意蹂躏
do with you what we wish,
在无限荣光的恐怖收祭上
feed upon your delicate flesh
以你们细嫩的肉体为食
on a glorious Dread Harvest.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all of this?
现在你知道了我们的秘密
Now that you know our secrets,
我父亲就必须杀了你
my father will be forced to kill you.
她看到了什么
What did she see?
我让她看到了一切 父亲
她知道我们的族人在上面长眠
她知道我们的征服计划
是真的吗
Is it true?
如果你放她走
她会告诉城市她知道的一切
我已经失去了一个主星
I have lost one home planet,
我绝不会再失去另一个星球
and I will be thrice-damned before I lose another.
如果你让她活着
那是真的吗
Is it true?
她会毁了我们的计划
过去 我确实想要占领这个星球
For a time, I intended to take this planet
为我们的族人所有
and claim it for our people.
现在呢
And now?
我在抗争之城看到了许多事还有它的人♥民♥
I have seen many things in Defiance and its people.
那些事情令我敬佩
Things that I admire.
我已改变计划 决定融入他们的生活
Our path has changed to one of inclusion.
你背叛了我们的家族
她是个危险分子
She is dangerous.
基琪永远不会接受和平
Kindzi will never accept peace.
如果你真想跟地球的人和平共处
If you truly desire an accord with the people of Earth,
就必须阻止她
she must be stopped.
怎么阻止
Stopped how?
这就轮不到我说了
That is not for me to say,
但你必须要阻止她
but it does need to happen.
我很喜欢你 斯塔玛
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表