剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Stahma.
没有关系
Think nothing of it.
康拉德
Conrad?
你对它做了什么
What you've done to it.
《深锁春光一院愁》
All That Heaven Allows.
我还记得你有多喜欢道格拉斯·塞克
I remeered how much you loved Douglas Sirk.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
你应该说
Well, how about saying,
"天啊 康拉德 你真体贴
"Wow, Conrad, that was incredibly thoughtful,
我希望我们永远都不会分开"
and I wish our time together would never end"?
所有美好的事物都有终结
All good things must.
并不必那样
They don't have to.
这次不必
Not this time.
杰西 我明天就要走了
Jess, I'm leaving tomorrow.
那是辆很大的卡车
It's a big truck.
完全可以再多加一个人
Plenty of room for an extra passenger.
怎么 你要把我带走远离这些吗
What, are you just going to take me away from all of this?
当我同意来这里时
You know, when I agreed to come here,
我不知道会发生什么
I didn't know what to expect.
把电影打包
Packed up the film,
还有枪
the guns,
希望一切都好
hoped for the best.
然后呢
And?
最美好的事情发生了
The best was here.
我不能和你一起离开
I can't go away with you.
抗争之城是我的家
Defiance is my home,
我需要在这里保护它
and I need to be here to defend it.
抗争之城不是你的家
Defiance isn't your home.
你是被地球共和国派遣到这里来的
You were deployed here by the Earth Republic.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
地球共和国已经不存在了
E-Rep is dead.
你男朋友汤米也不在了
Your boyfriend Tommy is dead.
我还活着
I'm alive,
我还在你身边
and I'm here.
我希望能和我深爱的女孩拥有未来
And I want a future with the girl I never stopped loving.
我们一起看完电影吧
Let's just watch the movie.
我只是还没有考虑过结婚
I just hadn't thought about marriage.
你觉得我为什么要和你约会
Why do you think I've been seeing you?
阿♥拉♥克说你要求死在耻辱柱上
Alak tells me you've asked to die on the shaming rack.
你是怎么想的
What's your angle?
我很可能把这座城市交到了
I have quite possibly delivered this town
一个疯子手里
into the hands of a madman.
我毁掉了我的家庭
I've destroyed my family.
让我爱的人身陷囹圄
I've put the lives of everyone I love at risk.
对于卡斯蒂珊人来说 要想赎罪只有一条路
For a Castithan, atonement can only be achieved
就是你们人类常说的
by what you humans would call
"严苛的正义"
"Rough justice."
我可以再解释得清楚点 但又有什么用呢
I could explain this in greater detail, but what's the point?
我的理由并不重要
My reasons don't matter.
我建议你还是问问自己 你是希望我的死
I suggest you ask yourself if you'd prefer my death
干净利落些
be quick and clean
还是让我在公众面前缓慢痛苦地死去
or a slow, agonizing public spectacle?
我同意你的要求
Your request is granted.
怎么了
What's up?
我想跟你聊一聊
I wanted to talk to you.
尽管说吧
By all means.
我想知道细节
I want details.
凡巴克怎么样了
What's going on with Von Bach, huh?
你最近老见他
You've been seeing a lot of him.
是啊 挺不可思议的吧
I know. Crazy, right?
恨了他这么多年 我都忘了我有多喜欢他
All these years hating the guy, I forgot how much I liked him.
反正我是很喜欢他的枪
Well, I really like his guns.
所以大家应该都开心了
So I guess everyone's happy.
出什么事了吗
What's wrong?
康拉德让我和他一起走
Conrad asked me to go away with him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
离开抗争之城吗
Leave Defiance?
再也不回来了吗
For good?
康拉德·凡巴克伤了你的心
Conrad Von Bach broke your heart.
其实那主要是怪他的家人
Actually, it was his family that was more of the issue.
你现在又开始找借口了
All right, now you're just making excuses.
拜托啊 杰西 你不会真在考虑这个吧
I mean, come on, Jess, you can't seriously be considering this.
他爱我
He loves me.
拜托
Oh, please.
你爱他吗
What--and do you love him?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
好吧 如果他真的爱你 他会等你的
Okay, well, if he truly loves you, he'll wait for you.
我们现在可是大难当头啊
We're in the middle of a crisis at the moment.
我们明天就走
We're leaving tomorrow.
人算不如天算嘛
Plans change.
-你去跟他说 -阿曼达
- Talk to him. - Amanda.
-我和你一起走 -别这样
- I'll go with you. - Please.
我们能一起想出办法来
We'll figure this out together.
我不想想什么办法
I don't want to figure it out.
那你想干什么
Then what do you want?
我想要你的支持
Your support.
这么急做什么
What's the big rush?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我也是啊
Join the club.
你知道我的童年是什么样子
You know what my childhood was like.
灵魂车手杀了我的家人 我只身飘零
After the raiders killed my family, I was alone, and then...
我们现在是在分享童年的悲惨经历吗
Are we trading childhood sob stories here?
每当他们不注意的时候
When they would turn their backs around,
如果真要比谁的童年更悲惨 我绝对赢
Because if that's what we're doing, I will win.
我就偷他们的食物来吃
I would just steal their food.
你能不能住嘴 听我把话说完
Will you stop? Will you just listen to me?
那个时候我一直胆战心惊
I was afraid all the time.
怕被他们发现
I was scared of getting caught.
怕死 又怕死不了
I was scared of dying. I was scared of not dying.
我16岁的时候 加入了地球共和国
And then when I was 16, I joined the Earth Republic,
突然之间 我有了食物有了衣服
and then suddenly, there was food and clothes
还有人关心我 他们就是我的家人
and people who kept track of me, and they were my family.
可这一切都被夺走了
Then it was all taken away,
现在我又变回了那个心惊胆战只身一人的小孩
and now I am just that scared, lonely kid all over again.
可你还有家人啊
Look, you still have family, all right?
我就是你的家人 你不能就这样离开我
I'm your family, and you cannot turn your back on me.
不能是现在 不能是我在咬牙坚持的时候
Not now, not when I'm trying to hold all of this together.
对我来说 家人不止是善意
For me, family has to be more than good intentions.
我觉得将来的事情 你保护不了我们
And I don't think that you can protect us from what's coming.
你保护不了我 你自己 还有这座城市
Not me, not yourself, and not this town.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你就是个懦夫
You're a coward.
我不知道阿曼达有没有告诉你
I'm not sure if Amanda told you--
她告诉我了
She told me.
抗争之城感谢你为民值守
Defiance thanks you for your service.
做这个决定并不轻松 诺兰
It wasn't an easy choice, Nolan.
你知道抗争之城对我有多重要
You know how much Defiance means to me,
如果我有别的选择
and if I had any other option--
我说过了
Like I said,
抗争之城感谢你为民值守
Defiance thanks you for your service.
我来报到了
Reporting for duty.
很高兴你能加入我们 战士
Good to have you on board, soldier.
快看 是"荒地女神"
Hey, look, the Amazing Goddess.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
拿好
Here you go, boys.
你就是台机器啊
You're a machine.
你应该看我打老鼠
You should see me when I'm hunting kanga-rats.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
基本符合我们的预想
For the most part, it's what we expected--
战俘 农民还有商贩
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表