剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Rahm Tak is setting up camp right outside the stasis nets.
他想给我们施加压力
He's trying to squeeze us.
这是在封锁我们
It's a blockade.
我有个办法
I've got an idea.
你说
Speak.
如果能成功
If it works,
拉姆和他的军队必死无疑
it's a surefire way to destroy Rahm and his army.
但这方法有个问题
But there's a catch.
是什么
What?
这是个自杀性任务
It's a suicide mission.
我听着呢
Still listening.
防护网是由高能量的粒子构成
A stasis net is comprised of tenser particles.
当它们相互连接在一起时 状态很稳定
When chained together, they're stable
因此可形成无人能破的屏障
and can form an impenetrable barrier.
如果用一个装置逆转其电磁流
If you use a device to reverse the electromagnetic charge,
这些高能量的粒子就会分离并爆♥炸♥
the tenser particles unhook and explode.
这原理也被用于破坏防护网
Same principle used in the net cutter.
糙汉子回答正确 奖励金星一颗
Gold star for cowboy guy.
拉姆·达克军队此次在大炸♥弹♥旁驻营
Rahm Tak has done us an enormous favor
可算是帮上我们一大忙了
by setting up his camp next to a gigantic bomb.
如果我们能控制并集中爆♥炸♥的力度
If we can contain and focus the force of the explosion--
比如只在指定的单一地方爆♥炸♥ 那么
say,sing localized singularity field, then--
我们能把他们都炸飞
we can blow him to hell.
不愧是我的爱徒 懂本教授想说什么
And you get a sticker that says "Teacher's pet."
下课后留下等我
See me after class.
我能做出一个靶向装置
I can throw together a targeting device.
体积很小 能让我通过手术
It's small, so I can surgically implant it
把它植入到自愿牺牲者的手臂中
into the volunteer's forearm.
是植入到我的手臂
Into my forearm.
这设备是非金属的 不会被扫描出来
It's nonmetallic, and it will be invisible to the scanners.
如果你想法子进入拉姆·达克的营中
So you'll talk your way into Rahm Tak's camp,
并走到其致命中心时
and when you're dead center,
我会远程启动爆♥炸♥
I'll blow the nets remotely.
然后永别了 拉姆·达克还有军队
Bye-bye, Rahm Tak. Bye-bye, Army.
那诺兰也要永别了 这法子行不通
And bye-bye, Nolan. Unacceptable.
-这是必要的牺牲 -不可以
- It's necessary. - No.
我不能让你就这么把命给丢了
I'm not letting you throw your life away.
倘若这计划失败了
If this plan fails,
我需要你活着和我一起想想后备计划
I need you alive to decide whatever plan B is.
咱们没有别的计划了
There is no plan B.
总有别的办法
There's always a plan B.
你可以把这设备植入我手臂
You know, put the gizmo in my arm.
-不行 -能行的
- No. - Yes.
如果计划失败 我就是光荣牺牲
If it fails, I become a martyr.
-你可以用这点号♥召人类 -这真是
- You can use it to bring humans - That's the most
-与沃坦族团结一致 -最蠢的办法
- and Votans together. - ridiculous idea.
不行 不能这么做
No, we're not doing it.
我这不是在争论 我心已决
I'm not arguing about this.
你们忽略了最明显的问题
You guys are ignoring the obvious.
你应该好好休息
You should be resting.
拉姆·达克知道我们走投无路
Rahm Tak knows we're desperate.
他期待我们有所行动
He's expecting a trick.
只要他看见你们其中任何人过去
The minute he sees either of you coming,
就会让狙击手在一英里外就把你除掉
he'll have a sniper pick you off from half a mile away.
那你认为谁能成功接近他们
And who do you think can get close enough?
据我了解只有一人可以
Only one person I know of.
父亲 我赢到了船票
我赢到了飞船票
打牌赢到的
我祝愿你一路平安
我赢了两个座位
你跟我一起走
不行 不行
我要守着这些卷轴
为什么
咱们的星球就要毁灭了
我绝不会丢下您一人离开的
你必须离开
带着这把刀一起去新的世界吧 亲爱的儿子
光荣地继承我们的族名
并将它传承给你的子孙
答应我
我答应你
达塔克 要记住傲慢 贪婪和野心
都是肉体层面的浮华
只有荣誉才能生生不息 如果没有荣誉
咱们的灵魂也随之死去
要让我以你为荣
喝点吧
Drink.
见到你真高兴啊
How nice to see you.
拉姆·达克夺走了你的一切
Rahm Tak has stripped you of everything.
阿♥拉♥克和你孙子的余生
Alak and your grandson
还必须得承受塔尔族名
have to bear the burden of the Tarr family name
给他们带来的耻辱
for the rest of their lives.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
我在给你提供一个自我救赎的机会
I'm offering you a chance at redemption.
斯塔玛呢
And Stahma?
她依然不见踪影
She's still missing.
但如果她某天出现了
But if she turns up alive,
我会宽恕她的罪行 就像宽恕你一样
I will pardon her crimes, as I will pardon yours.
但只能在你死后才行
Posthumously.
所以里头果然有鬼
Ah, there's the catch.
拉姆·达克的人开枪射中了阿♥拉♥克
Rahm Tak's men shot Alak.
他差点离我们而去
We almost lost him.
现在 我给你一个机会能杀了拉姆·达克
Now, I'm giving you a chance to kill Rahm Tak,
拯救抗争之城
a chance to save Defiance,
拯救你的儿子和孙子
a chance to save your son and your grandson.
你会帮我们吗
Will you help us?
我很为你骄傲
I could not be prouder of you.
我希望我不会辜负你的付出
I hope I can live up to your example.
我看够了
I've seen all I need to.
走吧
Let's go.
他过去了
He's through.
重启防护网
Re-engage the nets.
有人来了
Someone's heading this way.
爆他的头
Shoot 'em in the head.
我想那是达塔克·塔尔
I think it's Datak Tarr.
什么 不会吧
What? No.
我们要杀了他吗
Should we take him out?
别
Uh-uh.
他勾起了我的兴趣
He's got me curious.
他们没杀他
Well, they didn't shoot him.
他没带武器
He's clean.
欢迎回家 小帅哥
Welcome home, lover boy.
我想他混进去了
I think he's in,
但我不确定
but I can't be sure.
炸掉防护网
Blow the nets.
炸掉防护网
Blowing the nets.
高能粒子会达到临界状态
Tenser particles will hit critical mass
倒数四分钟
in four minutes and counting.
你看起来有点像民工啊
You're looking a little working class these days, aren't you?
被钉在耻辱柱上后我的气焰已被磨平
The shaming rack is a great equalizer.
抗争之城里到底在玩什么
What diluted form of the Shaming ceremony
有气无力的羞耻仪式啊
are they practicing in Defiance?
你的手脚看起来完好无损嘛
Your arms and legs seem curiously attached.
他们放过我这条命
They cut me down to send me here
让我来递交市长的投降条件书
with the mayor's surrender terms.
为什么选你
Why you?
他们猜你会杀了来者
They assumed you'd shoot whomever came out.
老实说我挺吃惊你没有杀我
Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't.
我是感情用事的屁老头
Call me a sentimental old fart.
这些投降条件真瞎扯
These surrender terms are garbage.
我不会撤退
I'm not gonna draw back,
不会提供人♥质♥
I'm not going to provide a hostage,
也不会谈条件
and I'm not going to negotiate.
你回去告诉阿曼达
You go back, and you tell Amanda
她唯一的选择就是撤掉防护网
her only option is to drop the nets.
你怎么还在 滚
What are you still doing here? Go.
我想留下
I'd like to stay.
我绑♥架♥了你的儿子
I kidnapped your son.
我无情地暴打你
I beat you senseless.
我害你被钉上了耻辱柱
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表