剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
but she was young and fickle and broke his heart.
零曾经说这把武器
Zero used to say that this weapon
是他见过的第二美丽的事物
was the second most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.
所以他用第一美丽的事物给它命名
So he named it after the first.
印督 我们都失去过所爱的人
Indur, we all lose people we care about.
但最重要的是 不要迷失自己
What's important in all of this is that you don't lose yourself,
不要让愤怒 伤心悲痛
not to the anger, not to the ache in your gut,
或者任何事情蒙蔽自己
not to the anything.
我已经没有什么可失去的了
I have nothing left to lose.
这全都因为你
And that's all because of you.
你说的对
You're right.
我只是个混♥蛋♥ 不是什么将军
I'm just a grunt. I'm not a general.
我把他们带到那里 导致他们被害
I led 'em all down into that hole, and I got 'em all killed,
包括你儿子
your son included.
而我将会一辈子都背负着这些
And I'm gonna have to live with that for the rest of my life,
带着对你儿子的记忆活着
live with the memories of your boy.
你对所有失去亲人沉痛的家庭都这么说吗
Is that the same speech you're giving to all of the grieving?
不 你是我唯一来看的人
No, you're the only one I've come to see.
为什么
And why is that?
为什么我儿子对你来说那么特殊
What makes my son so special to you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我应该觉得荣幸吗
Well... should I feel honored?
如果你对你儿子
When it comes to your boy,
毫无疑问应该觉得光荣
without a doubt.
如果是对我
When it comes to me...
至于我 先生
how you feel about me, you, sir, are entitled
你可以随便怎么想我都行
to feel whatever way you want.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 反正我也不想和你说了
It's okay. I'm tired of talking anyway.
接吧 也许是重要的事
Answer it. It might be important.
好的 孩子 我会马上过去
Yeah, kiddo, I'll be there as soon as I can.
走吧
Go.
谢谢你能过来
I appreciate you making the effort.
那你的手从尸体上拿开
Keep your hands off my dead body.
你说过我可以当学徒 所以让我学习
You said I could apprentice, so let me apprentice.
我是在开玩笑
I was joking.
你难道没有听出来我的讽刺吗
Did you not pick up on my withering sarcasm?
我们得研究个讽刺信♥号♥♥
Oh, we'll have to work out a signal for that.
你认识他吗 或者她
Think you knew him? Or her?
是的 因为尸体是印迪金人
Oh, I see. The stiff's an Indogene,
所以当然我们都互相认识
so of course we all know each other.
有点地球种族歧视吧 医生
Little bit of old-Earth racism there, hey, Doc?
如果你是个兽医
When you were a vet, did you refuse
难道你也会拒诊黑色的猫吗
to treat black cats as well?
说完了吗
You done?
暂时
For the moment.
看来这具尸体对你造成的困扰不小啊
You seem to be pretty disturbed by this particular corpse.
你可不是个轻易能被影响的人
You don't come across as someone that gets disturbed very easily.
怎么 你还是宠物心理学家吗
What are you, a pet psychiatrist too?
不 但是我在考虑要开家诊所
No, but I'm thinking of opening a practice.
尸体的皮肤感觉很怪异
There's something about the way the skin feels.
我不喜欢这种感觉
I don't like it.
医生 那是你
Doc, that's you.
受害人怎么能是你呢
How can the victim be you?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
准备好出去打猎吗
Ready to go hunting?
昨晚有一起动物伤人事件
There was an animal attack last night.
确认是什么猛兽了吗
You identify the animal?
还没有
Not yet.
那受害人呢
What about the victim?
医生和萨米尔正在处理
Doc and Samir are working on it.
既然我知道了你族人的事
Given what I know about your people,
还有你向这个星球上的人隐瞒的事
what you have neglected to tell anyone else on this planet,
你怎么知道我不会背叛你
how do you know I won't betray you?
你总是做对你最有利的事
You always do what is in your best interest,
背叛我对你没有好处
and betraying me would not serve you well.
那倒是
There is that.
我想其实你最应该担心的是你的女儿
I suppose it is your daughter, really, who should concern you.
为什么
And why is that?
我想她会背叛你
I believe she will betray you.
基琪在我的控制之下
Kindzi is under control.
这几天她都在哪儿 你知道吗
Where has she been these last few days? Do you know?
我相信她
I trust her.
你唤醒你的族人时她会怎么做
What will she do when you wake your people?
她会告诉他们什么
What will she tell them?
我的家人会跟随我迈向和平
My family will follow me towards peace.
但你女儿会走不同的道路
But your daughter offers a different path.
你的家人不得不选择
Your family will be forced to choose.
基琪会服从我的
Kindzi will obey me.
当然
Of course.
你最懂她
You know her best.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
这欢迎仪式还真是喜庆啊
An auspicious homecoming.
夫人
Favi?
你还活着
Oh, you're alive!
我很担心你
Oh, I was so worried.
我正要把这打扫干净
I'm cleaning up this mess.
谢谢你 安蒂娜
Thank you, Andina.
能回家真好
It's good to be home.
执法官
Lawkeeper.
忙着呢 台弗根
Kind of busy right now, T'evgin.
我保证我的事一样很紧急
I assure you my business is as urgent as yours.
你见过我女儿吗
Have you seen my daughter?
没有 她失踪了吗
No. Is she missing?
她天性♥爱♥自♥由♥
She has an independent spirit.
作为父亲 我觉得那很...让人恼火
As a father, I find it...vexing.
我能理解 你上去看看
I can relate. Why don't you get upstairs,
能否从上面看到些踪迹
and see if you can find any tracks up top?
-好的 -踪迹吗
- On it. - Tracks?
什么样的猛兽需要这么大的火力
What manner of animal would require that much firepower?
我要知道就好了
Wish I knew.
你还好吗
You all right?
这到处都是灰色的
The scene is grizzly.
是啊 没错
Yeah, that it is.
如果你知道
You know, if you have any insight at all
到底是什么生物做出了这样的事
into what kind of creature might have done all this damage,
现在是告诉我的好时机
now would be a really good time to tell me.
诺兰
Nolan!
上面有更多血迹
More blood up here.
没什么痕迹 但它似乎一直在觅食
No tracks, but it looks like it kept eating
然后朝东边去了
as it headed east.
马上就上去
Be right up there.
抗争之城有很多...
You know, Defiance has had more than it's...
-塔尔的老婆回来了 -听说了
- Tarr wife came back. - I heard.
这世界变成什么样了
What's the world coming to?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有大房♥子住
Terrorist gets to live in a big house,
而我们只能在这里吃老鼠肉
while we're out here eating rat meat.
这真是他妈的新世界啊
That's the goddamn kwonyo gyendo for you, huh?
太对了
Too true.
那是什么声音
What was that?
听到了吗
Hear that?
快走
Come on.
听到吗
Hear that?
该死
God damn it!
你不能太自责
You can't blame yourself.
那是个浣熊
It's a raccoon.
我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
休息一会儿吧 清醒一下
Take a couple of hours, get your head on straight.
找到什么我就呼你
I'll chirp you if I find anything.
你是说我不能做好本职了吗
You saying I can't do the job?
不然我们问问它啊
Maybe we should ask him?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表