剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
过去几周你的军队一直在屠♥杀♥我们的市民
Your army has been murdering our citizens the last few weeks.
你的间谍让我们损失惨重
Your spies sabotaged us.
他们毁掉了圣路易斯拱门
They brought down the St. Louis Arch.
在胁迫下
Under duress.
你们的双手沾满了鲜血
You have blood on your hands.
天哪 你是真的不知道 是吗
My God, you don't know, do you?
拉姆·达克是个叛徒
Rahm Tak was rogue.
你们不是与沃坦集团开战
You were never at war with the Collective,
而是与一个想要清除地球合法居民
but with a madman on a genocidal crusade
从而踏上种族灭绝的疯子开战
to cleanse the earth of her rightful inhabitants.
我亲爱的人类朋友 我们是来致歉的
My dear human, we have come to apologize.
道歉吗
Apologize?
集团想帮助我们进入
The Collective would like to help us usher in
一个友谊的新时代
a new era of friendship.
一共12个守卫
12 guards total.
2个在屋里 3个在楼下门口
2 in the room, 3 on the doors downstairs,
车边还有7个
leaves 7 at the trucks.
让我们敬和平一杯
So, let us all drink to peace.
对不起 他为什么在这儿
I'm sorry, why is he here?
我们在拉姆·达克将军营地的废墟中发现了他
We found him in the ruins of General Rahm Tak's encampment,
伤势很重 就将他送医
grievously injured. We provided medical care
并送了他一个生物力学手臂
and gifted him with a biomechanical arm.
他让我们觉得你会很高兴见到他
He gave us the impression you would be pleased to see him.
我有理由期望得到热情接待
I had every reason to expect a warm reception,
鉴于我为拯救这个城市差点死掉
given that I almost died saving this town.
差点
Almost.
实际上我很好奇你到底在耍什么把戏
Fact you didn't makes me wonder what game you're playing
他们又在耍什么把戏
what game they're playing.
诺兰 冷静一下
Nolan, dial it down.
我的执法官生性多疑
My lawkeeper is suspicious by nature.
我当然必须多疑
Damn right I'm suspicious.
达塔克·塔尔若无其事的来这儿
Datak Tarr comes waltzing in here all fat and sassy
跟他的汉克朋友一起 还想
with his haint friends, expecting
嘴巴放干净点儿 屠夫 放干净点儿
Watch your mouth, butcher. Watch your mouth.
诺兰 请你离开
Nolan! Leave, now.
诺兰
Nolan?
他终于走了
I say good riddance.
你也离开达塔克 大人们要好好谈谈
You too, Datak. Grown-ups need to talk.
你让我离开 把我当女仆吗
You're dismissing me? Like some handmaiden?
回家休息一下吧 取悦一下你的妻子
Go home and relax. Pleasure your wife.
想想你要怎么回报我
Give some thought as to how you intend to pay me back
鉴于你在虚假的借口下
for that extremely expensive arm you have acquired
要求了那么昂贵的手臂
under false pretenses.
当然 副总统 感谢您的时间
Of course, Vice Chancellor. Thank you for your time.
塔尔先生 请别走太远
现在我在找一个
Right now, I'm looking for someone
能让我撒气的人 你想来吗
upon whom I can vent my rage. Are you volunteering?
想吗
Are you?
不 塔尔先生
No, Favi Tarr.
那我最好还是接着找了
Well, I best keep up the search then.
混♥蛋♥
伯利兹城和纽约陷落后
Rahm Tak was originally sent out
拉姆·达克与其它一些部门
on a scouting mission
被派去执行侦查任务
with a dozen other divisions after Belize and New York fell.
他的任务是去收集数据
His orders were to collect data
并给幸存者提供帮助和安慰
and to provide aid and comfort to survivors.
你指望我会相信
And you expect me to believe
你完全不知道他能干出些什么事吗
that you had no idea what he was capable of?
他们都说他无可指责
They said he was above reproach.
他娶了维齐尔·匡多的侄女
He was married to Vizier Quando's niece.
我
I, uh...
我派她去劝他收手
I sent her in to talk sense to him.
你知道那个疯子做了什么吗
Do you know what that vekihabolo did?
他把她的头砍下挂在她的摩托车上送了回来
He sent us back her head mounted on the front of her motorcycle.
我们打算用武力制♥服♥他
We were planning to take him out by force,
但你们抢先付诸行动
but you people beat us to the punch.
你帮我们解决了尴尬的问题
You solved our embarrassing problem,
沃坦集团欠你们一个人情
and the V.C. owes you one.
我还以为达塔克这事会有好结果
Oh, I thought the Datak thing would go over better,
我真这么认为
honestly, I did.
那个狡诈的汉特人
That conniving little haint.
希罗拉
Silora.
我说就没问题
It's okay when I say it.
无论如何 回到眼前的事
Anyway, that brings us to the present.
维齐尔·匡多授权我提供给你们
Vizier Quando has authorized me to offer you the works
古拉晶矿贸易协定 双边防御协定
gulanite trade agreement, mutual defense pact,
互换大使 你懂得那些
ambassador exchange, you know, blah, blah, blah.
那你们想要什么
And what do you want in return?
天下没有免费的午餐
There's no such thing as a free lunch.
我们的族人里
There are those among my people
有一些非常赞许拉姆·达克和其暴行的人
who celebrate Rahm Tak and his atrocities.
很不幸的是 他几乎成了民族英雄
Unfortunately, he's become somewhat of a folk hero,
那战胜那种看法是一场硬战
and fighting that perception is an uphill battle.
你想要什么
What do you need?
一场大的胜利
A big win, something to get everyone
能让所有人都回到同一战线
back on the same side of the aisle.
比如说
Like what?
我的政♥府♥很害怕你们的欧美克朋友
My government is terrified of your Omec friends.
很难说我们是朋友
We're hardly friends,
而且你要知道 他们只有两个人
and just so you know, there's only two of them.
那不要紧 轨道上有他们的收祭者飞船
Doesn't matter. They have a harvester in orbit.
每个沃坦人都知道
Ask any Votan
欧美克收祭者飞船进入轨道
bad things happen
就会有坏事要发生
when an Omec harvester arrives in orbit.
我的人都被吓坏了 一旦他们害怕
My people are scared, and when my people get scared,
他们就有做蠢事的习惯
they have a history of doing stupid things.
比如破坏拱门和屠♥杀♥整个种族吗
Like sabotaging an ark and slaughtering an entire race?
我无法承认那个 但是我
I can't confirm that, but I won't
不会用否认来侮辱你
I won't insult you by denying it.
我希望你能让我和他们首领坐下来谈谈
I want you to broker a sit-down between me and their leader.
给我个机会来说服他我们对他们没有恶意
Give me a chance to convince him we mean his people no harm.
台弗根恨沃坦集团 他永远不会同意的
T'evgin hates the V.C. He'll never agree to this.
你想要和沃坦集团和平共处吗
You want peace with the Votanis Collective?
帮我和欧美克人和好
Help me make peace with the Omec.
这就是我的条件
That's my price.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
沃坦集团绝不会毫无因由的
The Votanis Collective doesn't hand out
随便送人印迪金智能肢
fancy Indogene limbs for nothing.
你是对的 他们不会
You're right, they don't.
很好奇达塔克是怎么做到的
Wonder how Datak earned his.
达塔克 该回答问题了
Hey, Datak. Answer time.
想打架吗
Looking for a fight?
诺兰 停下
Nolan, stop.
你是怎么避免爆♥炸♥的
How did you avoid getting blown up?
别这样
Don't do this!
听你孩子的话
Listen to your child.
你做了什么
What did you do?
和拉姆·达克达成了什么协定
Make a deal with Rahm Tak?
接下来会是他进攻到河洛馆来吗
Is he gonna come waddling down the Hollows next?
拉姆罪有应得已经死了
Rahm is dead and deservedly so.
是吗 那为什么你还活着
Yeah? Why aren't you?
因为一个老虎无法改变他的天性
Because a tiger is unable to change his stripes.
无论怎样 它都是头猛兽
But remains a tiger nonetheless.
不如我把你那条机器手臂拆下来
How about I tear off that robot arm
用它打你一顿怎么样
and beat you with it?
我不那么认为
I don't think so.
我经受了惨痛的折磨
I've endured many hardships,
现在我要去和我美丽的老婆做♥爱♥了
and I will now make love to my beautiful wife.
你该回家了
You're coming home.
我和他还没完呢
I'm not done with him yet.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表