剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
好吗 就当为了我 求你
All right? For me. Please.
好极了
Great.
这种地方难道还会发生坏事吗
What could possibly go wrong here?
怪物 恶魔
我们制♥造♥生命 这样我们还不算神吗
We created life. Doesn't that make us gods?
我是没打算给你唱赞诗 紫皮人
Well, you won't be getting a hosanna from me, purple.
有趣 你的克隆人也会说笑话
Funny. Your clones made jokes too...
至少一开始会
at first.
如果你逃跑 就会和他们一个下场
If you try to run, you'll end up like them.
我不跑 你也会杀了我
If I don't, you'll kill me.
我才不打算杀你
Oh, I don't want you dead.
所以那些和我一模一样的残肢
Oh, so I'm misinterpreting the big pile of parts
是我看错了吗
that looks just like me.
我不在乎你的小命 我在乎狩猎过程
I don't care about you. I care about the hunt.
捕猎我的克隆体没什么意思吧
Oh, well, there's no sport in hunting my clones.
瞧瞧她吧
I mean, come on. Look at this girl.
她能当情人 不能当战士
She's a lover, not a fighter.
在太空深处无所事事了太多年
After years idle in deep space,
所以我打算从小猎物开始
I thought it best to start small.
我已经转向更有挑战性的猎物了
I've begun to move on to more challenging prey.
你要帮我狩猎
You're going to help me hunt.
-那是什么 -控制茎
- What is that? - A control stem.
能让你们这些变形人更顺从
It keeps you shape-takers docile.
我才不会听你的
I won't let you.
-你会的 -不 我认真的
- Yes, you will. - No, I mean it.
要我同意除非我死了
You'll have to kill me.
不
No.
你的求生意志太强了
Your will to live is much too strong.
-亮出脖子 -不要
- Show me your neck. - No.
你不做 我就拧断它
If you don't, I'll snap it.
很好
Very good.
很好
Very good.
把你腰间的斧头抽出来
Now pull the ax from your belt.
你要让我♥干♥什么
What are you going to make me...
不许说话
Remain silent.
把另一只手放在台子的边缘
Please your empty hand on the ledge.
把斧头举起来
Now raise the ax.
在那只手上方
Above the hand.
高点
Higher.
高点
Higher.
高点
Higher.
够了
Enough!
干什么呢
What is happening?
给我过来 变形人
Come, shape-taker!
去吧
Go ahead.
解释
Explain.
记得我用你们的无人机救诺兰和伊瑞莎吧
Remember when I used your drone to heal Nolan and Irisa?
你这可爱的女儿复♥制♥了一份我的大脑源码
Well, your sweet daughter here kept a copy of my source print
用来制♥造♥克隆体
and used it to make clones.
-调皮的孩子 -闭嘴
- Dirty birdie. - Stop talking.
你看我让她多么顺从
你该为我骄傲 父亲
回城去 不许告诉别人你在这儿的发现
Go back to town; tell no one of what you found here.
不惜代价保护我的利益
Protect my interests at all costs.
你怎么想的啊
What were you thinking?
至少现在你在注意我了
At least now I have your attention.
-不许你捕食 -为什么
- You are forbidden to feed. - Why?
印迪金人的生存意义就是当我的食物啊
Indogene were created for that very purpose.
那抗争之城里的沃坦人呢
And what about the Votans in Defiance?
被你屠♥杀♥掉的那些
The ones you slaughtered?
-低级种族 -有感情的种族
- Lower races. - Sentient races.
你也知道捕猎多么魅惑摄人心魄
You know how intoxicating and disorienting the hunt can be.
你从来没告诉我一旦捕食过一次
You never told me how great the hunger can be
随之而来再次捕食的欲望是那么强烈
once you've fed for the first time.
因为我对你有更高的期望
Because I want more for you than that!
比做真实的自我还高吗
More than what we truly are?
比我们命中注定的还要强大吗
Than what we are meant to be?
你已经背叛了我们的族人
You have turned your back on our people.
我会带领他们进入一个新时代
I will lead them into a new age,
不再进行收祭
one without a harvest,
一个不会自我毁灭的时代
one that will not end in our own extinction.
我很好奇 其他族人醒来后会怎么看你
I wonder what the others will think of you when they awake?
他们会觉得我是实用主义者
They will think I'm a pragmatist.
那当你命令他们与这些本该为食物的牲畜
And then when you order them to lay in the filth
同吃同住时 他们又会怎么想
beside the animals it is their right to feed upon?
我们不能抗拒自己的天性
We will not be denied our true nature.
不 你能
Yes...you will!
我厌倦了你的屡教不改
And I am tired of teaching you.
再见 基琪
Good-bye, Kindzi.
Nothing left for my baby
More than I had to have
诺尔交易处
I say I'm trying my best
日安
Good day to you.
我现在处于服丧期
I have entered a period of mourning
所以必须做服丧的标识
and must apply gwavo ledawo.
服丧的标识
我想要你店里颜色最深的墨水
I require the darkest ink you have.
打烊了
Shop's closed.
你显然还在营业
Clearly it is not.
你炸毁了拱门
You blew up the arch.
确实是
That she did.
拿着
Here.
就当作是卖♥♥给我吧
Pretend you're selling to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的宽恕
For the pardon.
别谢我 去谢谢你的丈夫
Don't thank me. Thank your husband.
对了你做不到 因为他已经死了
Oh, you can't. He's dead.
如果这么说能让你舒服点
For what it is worth,
我对你办公室的那次意外感到很遗憾
I regret the incident in your office.
不 你才不遗憾
Not yet, you don't.
关于昨晚的事
About last night...
那好吧
All right.
快说吧 台弗根
Get to talking, T'evgin.
你对这头野兽知道些什么
What do you know about this beast?
不会再有杀戮了
There will be no more killings.
你走进犯罪现场时
Seems you could've mentioned knowing about 'em
还有你女儿去追逐这头野兽时
when you walked into my crime scene
你都有机会说你早已知晓一切
or when your daughter took off running after the beast.
不会再有杀戮了
There'll be no more killings.
-你在向我保证吗 -我向你保证
- I got your word on that? - You have my word.
以你女儿的性命起誓吗
On your daughter's life?
我以我女儿的性命起誓
On my daughter's life.
谢谢你 台弗根
Thank you, T'evgin.
不 不 这还不够
No! No, not good enough.
我要为那些无辜死去的人们讨回公道
I'm gonna see justice for the people who've died.
逝者已去 事实无法改变
The dead are dead, and nothing can change that.
我能说的都已经说完了
I have said all that I need to say.
诺兰 你这是干什么
Nolan! What are you doing?
他知道的真♥相♥远比他说的要多
He knows more than he's letting on.
不是吗 台弗根
Don't you, T'ev?
我给你一次机会
I will afford you one opportunity
来扣动扳机
to pull that trigger.
我建议你别射偏了
I recommend that you do not miss.
请你们自行离开
You can see yourselves out.
走吧
Come on.
你找到你需要的东西没
Did you find what you needed?
我之前找错了方向
Went barking up the wrong tree.
受害者是印迪金人没错 但不是克隆人
The victim was an Indogene but definitely not a clone.
不可能 咱们看到的是一样的检测结果
No, I saw the same results that you did.
是我不小心污染了那份DNA样本
Well, I accidently contaminated the DNA sample.
你脖子上的是什么东西
What's this thing on your neck?
装饰品
Bling.
满足我的少女心
Makes me feel girlish.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表