剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
从他身上滚开
Get away from him!
如果你让他们离开
If you let them leave,
他们会带着武器回来 杀了我
they will return with weapons and kill me
或许还会杀了你
and maybe you too.
我放过你是因为我爱你
I spared you because I love you.
加入我
Join me.
举起斧头
Pick up that ax.
保护你的女儿 你的血肉
Protect your daughter, your blood.
把他们俩杀了 然后我们就可以
Kill them both, and then we will...
恐怖收祭
这不是你们的战斗
This is not your fight.
走
Go.
她伤不了我的
She won't be able to hurt me.
我不确定 父亲 你流了很多血
I don't know, Father. You've lost a lot of blood.
如果你要和我打 起码要为荣誉而战
If you're gonna fight me, do so with honor,
而不是用你的
Not in your...
第二层皮肤
我们得去帮他
We got to help him.
不 诺兰 我们没有武器
No, Nolan, we haven't got any weapons.
我们需要援兵
We need reinforcements.
你低估我了 女儿
You underestimate me, daughter.
你真是伤透了我的心
You have broken my heart.
求你 父亲 原谅我
Please, Father, forgive me.
我会照你说的去做
I'll do whatever you say.
你回到睡眠舱里
You will return to the sleep pod.
-可以 -永远留在里面
- Yes. - You will remain there.
当然
Of course.
而且你再也不会
And you will never...
违抗我的命令
disobey my commands again.
永远不会
Never.
发誓
Swear it...
以我们兄弟姐妹的性命起誓
on the lives of our brothers and sisters.
我发誓 我保证
I do. I promise.
原谅你了
你这个愚蠢的老家伙
你让我无从选择
-我们要找人帮忙 -走吧
- We got to get help. - Let's go.
地球年1978
格利泽783系统
距地球19.6光年
扫描无线电频率
外面没有东西
只剩我们
我们的敌人永在
不要忘记
我们的任务只能徒劳无功
我们永远不会找到沃坦人逃去的那个新世界
耐心
这不是我听过的沃坦语
信♥号♥♥的来源地是哪儿
我们的新家
责任引领我的手
你的力量将归我所有
你的力量将归我所有
我发誓要让这个世界为阻挠我们而付出代价
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
你们到家了
我在用新世界的语言和你们对话
I am speaking to you in the language of this new world.
是时候苏醒
It is time to awaken
并占领这个我们早该拥有的世界
and seize the world we were long ago promised.
我们必须庆祝
We must celebrate
我们无上的权力
our divine right over all others,
用他们的血肉来供养我们
for it is their flesh that sustains ours.
是时候开始恐怖收祭了
It is time for our Dread Harvest,
该轮到我们苏醒并征服
our moment to rise and conquer.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表