剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
kill, and devour.
她的动作确实像捕食者
She moves like a hunter.
她吃东西时俨然食人族模样
Yeah, well, she eats like a cannibal.
她是什么沃坦族啊
What kind of Votan is she?
是一种早期的沃坦种族
There was an early Votan race,
以其余沃坦族为食
one that predated the rest of us,
已经盘踞统治地位很久了
one that called the shots for a very long time.
恭喜
Congratulations,
你们找来了一个实实在在的恶魔
you found yourselves an honest-to-goodness Omec.
恶魔 听说过 但他们不是灭绝了吗
Omec? I've heard the name, but I heard they died out.
据说是的
Supposedly they did.
在家乡我们建造了天穹躲避太阳爆♥炸♥
Back home we built arcs to escape the exploding sun.
我们的成功了 他们的没有
Ours worked. Theirs didn't.
我们不想伤害你
Hey, we don't mean you any harm.
征服 杀戮 吞噬
Conquer, kill, devour.
可以印在T恤上当口号♥免得忘了
Put it on a T-shirt, so you don't forget.
据诺兰说 除她外还有一个
According to Nolan, there's another one.
-雄性 -两个都杀了
- A male. - Kill them both.
你根本想象不到你的敌人多么可怕
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
穿上这个会暖和点
That should keep you warm.
你会说卡斯蒂语吗
很抱歉我们的方式有些粗暴
但你
右钩拳打得不错
Good right hook.
砰
Ka-pow.
砰
Ka-pow.
暖和
Warm.
这就对了
That's it.
穿的暖暖的
Nice and warm.
很好看
Very flattering.
阿比黛尔·基琪
T'abinel Kindzi.
诺兰
Nolan.
伊瑞莎
Irisa.
医生说你们是食人族
What the doc said about you guys being cannibals,
当时在山洞里
back there in the caves
你舔我的时候
when you licked me...
并没打算吃了我 对吧
You weren't gonna eat me, were you?
你能听懂我说话 对吗
You understand me, don't you?
梦想成真
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you to my stall this fine afternoon?
萨鲁克先生 你好
Favi Ksaruko, hello.
蒙古诺 曼陀林学的如何了
Monguno, how's it going with that mandolin of yours?
-挺好 -他就没怎么准备过
- Fine. - He doesn't practice enough.
有什么能为你效劳的吗 市长女士
Uh, how can I help you, Madam Mayor?
有 我在沃坦有个朋友
Yes, um, a Votan friend of mine
今天给我讲了个有关欧美克的故事
was telling me a story today about the Omec.
恶魔
Um, "Devils,"
这是你们人类的叫法
as you humans would say.
巫师
Enchanters.
无辜之人的掠夺者
Takers of the innocent.
黑暗之神
Dark gods.
你会称他们为食人族吗
Would you call them cannibals?
除非我英语不行 食人族
Only if I were a sloppy speaker. Cannibals
只吃他们的同族 而欧美克
eat their own species whereas Omec,
他们更喜欢吃人类
they preferred eating us.
在终回轮转之夜
被选中之人将被置于水流与岩石之下
以使恶魔尽快在星中现形 以...
苏都 则租乎
Thudu thezuhu,
意思是"恐怖收祭"
"The Dread Harvest."
每76年 欧美克主星
Every 76 years, the Omec home planet,
位于这个位置
which is here,
会接近其他沃坦星球
would come close to the other Votan planets.
欧美克乘着巨型宇宙飞船
The Omec came in giant space vessels
掠走了我们成千上万的祖先
and spirited away thousands upon thousands of our ancestors.
被收祭的人将成为奴隶
Those harvested were kept as slaves
直到他们的欧美克主人厌烦他们
until their Omec masters grew bored.
-或者是饥饿 -没错
- Or hungry? - Exactly.
这些老故事都是假的
Those old stories are bogus.
假的
Bogus?
无视前人的历史将置你于危险之境
You ignore your people's history at your own peril.
我不信什么欧美克
I don't believe in Omec.
那因为你是个还没做完作业的笨小孩
That's because you are a foolish boy with work to do.
快去吧
Go.
别听我儿子的
Pay no attention to my son.
欧美克确实存在
The Omec were very real,
他们危险异常
very dangerous.
我是来找我女儿的
I'm here for my daughter.
一切都进展顺利 将军
All well and good, General,
但抗争之城绝不会不战而降
but Defiance will not go down without a fight.
可兵力如此匮乏 你要怎么攻占这座城市
How do you plan to take the city with such a small force?
我们有个武器
We have a weapon.
什么样的武器
What kind of weapon?
她说这是我们的小秘密 苍天为鉴
She said it's our little secret, and by golly, oh,
我绝不会泄露出去
I'm gonna keep it.
这是约翰尼·卡什的一句歌♥词
It's from a Johnny Cash song.
哦 是《黑衣男子》那首歌♥
Ah, the Man in Black.
作为集团的南方成员
For a southern member of the Collective,
将军 你对人类文明的把控简直超凡卓绝
your command of human culture, General, is--is excellent.
移♥民♥之后 我在纽约念过书
After emigrating, I studied in New York.
我曾经和人类同吃同住
I lived with them. I ate with them.
我了解人类的一切
I know everything there is to know about everything human.
近墨者黑吧
Living with pigs, one grows all too accustomed to filth.
感谢雷亚索
Praise Rayetso.
不过请你不要误会
But please don't misunderstand,
我向往那种肮脏
I desire that filth.
想象一下可爱的贝贝副队
Consider sweet Lieutenant Bebe,
是个披着人类皮囊的印迪金人吧
an Indogene who wore a human skin
他曾潜入百货商场 杀死了上百个人类
to infiltrate a shopping mall, killing hundreds of humans.
他的皮囊便是英勇的
His skin is heroic.
我管这叫壮烈诗歌♥
I call it poetry.
我们要学好人类的语言
We shall seize their human language,
适应他们的土地 学会他们的穿着
their land, their clothes,
保存好他们脸上那块皮
the very skin on their faces.
这个世界上的一切我们都唾手可得
Everything in this world is ours for the taking.
这就是"宿命"
"Manifest Destiny."
你知道这个词吗
Do you know the term?
我知道这是人类的观念
Oh, I know it's a human concept.
这下你们两个
So well informed...
都该清楚了吧
both of you.
您太抬举我们了 将军
You honor us, General.
这是男人间的谈话
烦请见谅
I shame myself.
我正在纠结
So I am trying to decide
怎样为你俩安排工作
how best to put you both to work
对沃坦事业最有好处
for the Votan cause.
愿为集团效犬马之劳 将军
Anything to serve the Collective, General.
很好 因为你 达塔克
Good, good, because you, Datak,
将成为沃坦集团的毁灭者
are going to be a saboteur for the Votanis Collective.
我要你帮我把那个恼人的小城彻底摧毁
You are gonna help me bring that odious little town to its knees.
将军 请恕我直言...
If I may, General...
如果我不在他身边安抚他
without me there to calm him,
我的丈夫会很难控制他的愤怒情绪
my husband is prone to fits of intemperate anger.
你的意思是把你俩一起送过去
You're saying I should send you both?
这样应该能帮您实现雄伟大业
It might help you achieve the objective you desire.
可有个问题啊 斯塔玛
Here's the thing, Stahma,
你和你丈夫两人老奸巨猾狼狈为奸
you and your husband are a pair of treacherous snakes.
如果把你俩一起放走 就会消失得无影无踪
If I release you both, you'll disappear into the woodpile,
这样我可什么好处都得不到
and I won't get what I want.
所以我觉得咱该立下几条规矩
So I think it's best for everyone
这样对谁都好
if we set some simple ground rules.
达塔克 你前往抗争之城
You, Datak, will go to Defiance.
完成我为你安排的任务
You'll carry out assignments that I give you.
一旦你拒绝完成任务或是失败
Anytime you refuse an assignment or fail
亦或是惹怒我
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表